Our Top 10 Recommendations for Ash Vacuums
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for ash vacuums on the market
- Specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbeque grills
- Washable and replaceable fire-resistant filter system filters out the finest dust and ash
- Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister. Quiet and Powerful 10 Amp motor
- Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum
- Includes: Metal hose, metal nozzle, wheeled base, (2) straight extensionwands, brush nozzle, Turbo nozzle, and (1) Filter
- Designed for cold ash pickup from wood stoves, pellet stoves, fireplaces, firepits, and BBQ grills
- Reusable fine dust cartridge filter resists clogging and is easy to clean
- Dual filtration system: pre-filter pleated filter to clean ashes dust-free
- Powerful 4 amp motor generates up to 500 W of suction power
- 2 stage HEPA filtration
- Wire wound hose
- Stainless Steel tank
- Thermal cut off in motor
- Pellet store kit included
- Brand new and high quality
- Aluminum reinforced hose
- Carry handle
- 8 Amp motor for maximum suction power
- Ultra-quiet operation provide comfort on ears
- Casters on wheel base and large carry handle for portability
- On-board accessory and hose storage for complete organization
- LED work light for increased visibility
- For use with cool to warm fine ash, not hot ash or coals
- Includes nine accessories and a drawstring carry bag
- Patented filter system designed to filter the finest ash particles
- Metal construction with fire resistant components
- Ideal for wood stoves, pellet stoves, fireplaces, & BBQ's
- Super Ash Vacuum is a multi-use vauccum - including regular dry-shop vacuum uses - that is ideal for almost any indoor job.
- Double-stage filtration system prevents fine dust particles from escaping into your breathing space and protects the motor from being damaged.
- Filling level indicator informs you when it is time to empty the canister. 10-Amp motor with heating protection provides substantial suction power and ensures your safety.
- 5-foot(1.5-meter) extended lined-metal hose and a 15-foot (4.5-meter) cable allows for flexible cleaning around corners and in tight spaces.
- Includes: Container lid, Metal container, Flexible metal suction hose, Aluminum suction tube, HEPA filter, Filter bag, Wheel holder with wheel, Extension wands, Crevice nozzle, Upholstery nozzle, and Combi-attachment for carpets and smooth floors.
- ALEKO's ash vacuum cleaner is a powerful cleaner designed for ash and dust removal
- Aluminum hose and steel dust canister are perfect for cleaning up hot ash that plastic-body vacuums wouldn't be able to handle
- Strong suction power and HEPA filter will keep things clean without any leftover microscopic dust particles
- Great for high dust and ash areas like ovens or rarely used attics
- Technical specifications: 60Hz frequency; 7.5A rated current; 120V AC; 3.3 foot hose; 14kPa suction power
- The powerful performance in this compact ash vacuum cleaner makes quick work of cleaning ashes and fine dust under 122F
- LED light on the ash vac's hose end for better visibility into stoves, pits and fireplaces
- For dry use only. While ash vacs are powerful tools, they are not designed for wet pick up like most shop vacuum cleaners.
- HEPA media filter in this ash vacuum cleaner helps capture ashes, dust, and fine particles and is coated with a non-stick material to help reduce filter clogging.
- Large carry handle on the ash vacuum cleaner for easy transport to pellet stoves, fireplaces, or chimineas
- 10Amp motor with heating protection brings plenty of suction power and ensure your safety. Suitable for WARM ash pickup (<100 ℉/40℃)
- Double stage filtration system can filter 99.95% fine ash effectively to prevent fine dust particles from escaping into your breathing space and protect the motor from being damaged.
- 5.3Gallon metal canister provide sufficient capacity for dust and ash. 5ft/1.5m extended lined-metal hose and 15ft/4.5m cable allow you clean all corners easier.
- Washable Dacron filter can be reused, effectively reducing the cost of daily use
- STANDARD VAC Includes: Container lid, Metal container, Metal suction hose, Aluminum suction tube, Pleated filter, Dacron type filter bag and Wheel holder with wheel. ADVANCED VAC (B076PBJBQP) = STANDARD VAC+ Crevice tool + Floor attachment + Brush nozzle + Extension wands
Ash Vacuum Cleaners – Everything You Need to Know
Fireplaces are just so wonderful to have and appear at. Fireplaces are rather useful too, apart from getting such classy performs of art. Many times, we can get hooked at them for several hours just by browsing at the fire dance in front of us and making the most of the cozy feeling.
When winter comes, we have our fireplaces to thank for giving us warmth and comfort. In truth, these are the couple of factors why a large number of people loves fireplaces in their household.
But as we know, a fireplace can lead to a gigantic mess if it wasn’t taken care of very well. At worst cases, a fireplace might even completely burn down a house. Having known this, it is really important that each fireplace proprietor understand how to appropriately take care and keep their fireplace. It is valuable that the fireplace is cleaned repeatedly. Right here are a very few reminders to assure that your fireplace will be in a position to serve its function at it’s really most effective.
To begin with and foremost, be quite sure that your fireplace has cooled down right before you start cleaning it. And if you have the standard fireplace, make sure that there are no much sizzling coal so you won’t get burned. If you have the fashionable gas fireplace, then make certain that it has been off for about a day or so.
The common fireplaces are more challenging to clear and sustain seeing as that it needs the use of wood and coal. Because of this, these fireplaces are even more inclined to ashes and soot. Ensure that you have spread newspaper around your fireplace area so that the dirt won’t get into your other appliances, decorations, and most of all carpets. Also, shut the doors and windows close to you to ensure that the wind are not able to blow soot and ashes around the space. Ash Vacuum cleaners are also a great deal to use. You will use these resources in taking out the ashes from your fireplace and trash them. You could even clear your fireplace with soap and water if desired. Do not also overlook cleaning your equipment (brass, irons, grills, etc.).
The fashionable gasoline fireplaces on the other hand are a good deal quite a bit easier to clean. You just have to make sure you could disassemble and reassemble your areas. You can wipe the glass with paper towels and any usual glass cleaner. Also, make sure you clear the vents by wiping it with damp cloth. Yet again, just be sure that you know how to disassemble and assemble the parts and you’re all set.
In cleansing your fireplaces, continuously wear protective clothes. Certainly, cleansing a fireplace is a messy project and you don’t want your non-labor apparel to be filled with soot and ashes. Usually put on goggles to protect your eyes and a surgical mask or any sort of nose cover that will filter out the ashes and soot that you may inhale.
Technically, cleaning fireplaces is fairly very simple whether it is the regular wood burning fireplace or the current gasoline fireplace. Just continue to keep in thoughts these reminders and you may likely even get pleasure from the operation.
Your Guide To Finding An Ash Vacuum That Gets The Job Done
If you have a fireplace or a wood stove at home, then you are aware of the mess that accumulated ash and soot can do. Just a single night with wood burning in the fireplace can produce a few pounds of ash and bits of charcoal. You can try cleaning out the mess with a broom and a dust pan but this will cause additional problems as the ash gets scattered with some going airborne. With that said, it’s highly recommended that you make use of an ash vacuum in cleaning the accumulated dust and ash. A good vacuum would suck up the ash without scattering some of them into the air or floor.
The biggest advantage of using an ash vacuum is its efficiency. If you make use of a broom and dust pan, it can take you up to an hour to fully clean the ashes. With a vacuum, it can take you only a few minutes. Ash vacuums have filter systems that are specifically designed to deal with wood ash and charcoal. You can use them to clean out fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, barbecue grills, and makeshift campfires you’ve set up in your yard. Some models can also be used as a shop vacuum.
Now, there are several brands and models of shop vacuums that you can choose from. Needless to say, they differ from each other when it comes to their sizes, their durability, their features, and the functions that they serve. In choosing the right ash vacuum for your home or office, there are several factors that you need to consider. How often do you make use of your fireplace? If you use it regularly, then you are going to need a larger and more powerful ash vacuum so that it can deal with the huge piles of ash that accumulates in your fireplace.
Listed below are some of the most popular ash vacuums in the market today. These appliances are considered as the standards in the industry when it comes to quality, durability, and reliability. With that said, we suggest that you make use of these appliances as your guide in choosing which one is more suitable for your home or office. Another important thing you should remember is that some ash vacuums are resistant to heat while others are not. It’s best that you pick one that is heat-resistant because you would be able to use it even if the ashes and charcoals are still warm.
PowerSmith PAVC101 Amp
If you want a powerful and reliable ash vacuum, this is the one you should get. It has a motor with 10 amp power which is more than enough to suck out every bit of dust and debris in your fireplace. Not only that, the motor also produces a low noise level that’s less than 79 decibels. This means you can vacuum anytime you want without disturbing your neighbors. It has the ability to deal with both cool and warm ashes. It has a filter system with two layers which means it’s a lot more efficient in processing and disposing ashes. The vacuum’s metal canister and metal hose can stand high temperatures so you don’t have to worry about it turning into a fire hazard. The vacuum comes with casters, a cord measuring sixteen feet, a metal hose, a metal nozzle, a wheel base, two extension wands, a brush nozzle, a turbo nozzle, and an extra filter.
Dustless Technologies MU305WS Cheetah II
There’s a reason why this appliance is one of the best-selling ash vacuums during the last twenty years. Among its main attributes are its fire-resistant and fire-retardant properties. The vacuum can deal with hot ashes as long as the hose isn’t exposed to the heat for a prolonged period of time. Every component of the machine has been designed with safety in mind. Even the canister is manufactured using rolled steel. The canister has a maximum capacity of three gallons. Another great feature of this appliance is that you can thoroughly clean the filters without the need of opening the unit. This vacuum is ideal for wood stoves, barbecue grills, fireplaces, and pellet stoves.
Dustless Technologies MU405 Cougar
This is a much better version of the Cheetah II which is also manufactured by Dustless Technologies. Because of its six-amp electric motor, this machine has the ability to suck up ash and dispose of them within seconds. What makes it unique is its crimped metal nozzle which is designed so that it sucks out ash and leave large charcoal bits and other debris behind. What you need to do is swipe the nozzle in a circular motion over the ashes. The appliance is also designed for safety. All of the materials used in building the vacuum are fire-resistant.
Cleva EAT606S 5.8 gallon
This vacuum packs a lot of power courtesy of its 2 peak horsepower motor. With such strength, it can handle most jobs. It also has a canister that can accommodate nearly six gallons which means you can use it to clean out heaps of ash and dust. It comes with several accessories including an aluminum hose, an aluminum wand, a plastic crevice tool, a dacron pre-filter bag, a cartridge layer with three layers, and a metal mesh filter cage. And last but not the least, attached to the machine is a two-year product warranty. You can have it replaced, repaired, or serviced by the manufacturer if you encounter problems with it within the warranty period.
If you are looking for an affordable vacuum that can handle most ash problems, then this appliance is what you need. It’s currently priced just under a hundred dollars. Like most ash vacuums, it has a double filter system which means no ash will be able to escape the vacuum. You can also clean the filters without having to open up the lid. And it comes with a two-year warranty.
Check The Latest Price
The ash vacuum cleaners that have been mentioned above are some of the most reliable models and brands in the market today. That said, if you are looking for a good and reliable ash vacuum, you should consider availing any of these models.
How to choose a great ash vacuum
A pellet stove vacuum is a type of stove that burns compressed wood or biomass pellets to create a source of heat for homes and sometimes industrial spaces.These stoves are self igniting and they cycle themselves on and off under what is known as thermostatic control. These stoves with automatic ignition can also be equipped with remote controls with recent technologies added to them including installing an integrated micro-controller which monitor various safety conditions and can run diagnostic tests if an eminent problem comes about.Many times you will find some users of these pellet stoves complaining about creosote which sometimes also causes chimney fires but a well maintained and cleaned pellet stove should not be bringing such problems. Pellets burn very cleanly and create only a layer of fine fly ash as a byproduct of combustion. The grade of the type of pellet fuel used also determines quantity of the ash produced as a byproduct as research shows that premium grade pellets produce less than one percent ash content while the standard or low grade pellets produce up to six percent ash. Due to this, pellet stove users should be fully aware of the extra maintenance required with the lower grade pellet, and that inconsistent wood quality can cause serious effects to the electronic machinery over a short period of time.
For these reasons we realize that we have to look for not just a way but a better way to clean up the byproducts from our stoves hence the need for ash vacuums. Basically ash vacuums are devices that remove ash debris from grills, barbecues, fireplaces, pellet stoves and furnaces without causing any damage to the user or the environment and this is the reason why they are seen to be than just any ordinary vacuums. Various types of fireplace vacuums are available to facilitate specific types of cleaning tasks depending on there make and model. Some specialize in cool, dry ashes while others deals with warm dust extractions. Others do both and a few others serves as all purpose devices thus can clean a variety of substances.
If you have a faulty vacuum cleaner, you can get seriously hurt and that’s why you should make sure that the ash cleaner you want to buy is going to be safe and work every time you use it for a long period of time. If you want to get a great vacuum for your pellet stove, you might want to put into consideration the following things:
- You might want to check if it is fire resistant in case of any fire accident no huge damage can be done.
- Check whether it is replaceable so that it can be replaced in case of any small damage.
- You might also go for the vacuums which have the washable two layered filter system.
- Go for the vacuum that has the heat resistant metal nozzle and its canister could avoid fire hazards and can also stand high temperatures.
- You can go for a vacuum that can serve both purposes that is, cleaning both cool and warm ashes that are out of wood/pellet stoves or fireplaces to save you the cost of buying many vacuums.
- Look for a vacuum that has its metal canister have the capability of holding at least three gallons of ashes which is extremely helpful because you don’t need to open the canister ,take out the filter and get dirty to make sure it is not full.
- Also look for a relatively light vacuum to ease your movement in case you have a need for it in another room. To look for these products, you can check them out on Amazon or our store.
Enjoy the flames with ease by cleaning up with a fireplace vacuum
Many households conveniently have one or more fireplaces. The structures help to create a relaxing ambiance and keep the room warm and cozy, more so during the cold winter evenings. However, using them presents a slight challenge. Ash often accumulates in the fireplace base causing the fireplace to lose its aesthetic appeal. If left unchecked, the ash will result in the room being dusty. The good news is that a person can restore the fireplace look by getting rid of the ash effectively using a fireplace vacuum.
Fireplace vacuums are exceptional vacuums specifically manufactured to suck up ash and burnt residue from fireplaces, wood stoves, charcoal grills, and furnaces. Some specifically remove cold ash while others can handle hot ash removal without getting damaged or exposing the user to risk.
There are many benefits of having the ash vacuum. First of all, the appliance provides a relatively fast and easy method of cleaning the fireplace. As a matter of fact using the vacuum offers more convenience in comparison to the use of ash pits and the brush and pan methods. Also, the fireplace vacuum eliminates the problem of minute ash particles flying all over the room when cleaning the fireplace. As a result, both the people and the items in the room stay safe and protected.
When buying a fireplace vacuum, one should decide whether they want an appliance meant for cold or warm ash. It is always prudent to go for the one that handles both cold and warm ash.
Secondly, one should find out the fire or heat resistance ability of the vacuum. The ideal fireplace vacuum should have heat-resistant steel thermal hose and the nozzles. The hose should be adequately rubber-coated to make sure that the user does not get burnt in the event that there are hot embers in the ash. The housing of the vacuum also needs examining to make sure that it is metallic and not rubber or plastic.
Another feature that a person needs to look at when buying the vacuum is the ease of use. As such the vacuum should be light and easy to steer. The nozzle shape should also complement the ease of cleaning the fireplace interior. For a person who is looking for the ideal fireplace vacuum, they should go for The Cleva EAT605SP Ash Vacuum. They will enjoy the full potential of their fireplace flames, without being worried about the ash cleaning.
Why these ash vacs are on fire!
Ash vacuum cleaners have made their mark on the market and customers are certainly paying attention. For those in the market for good cleaning equipment, below are three Ash Vacuum reviews that would help buyers make the best choice based on their needs.
Dustless Technologies MU405WS Cougar Ash Vacuum – Winter Scene
Designed mainly for heavy duty cleaning, this powerful Ash vacuum cleaner is fitted with a double filter system, which ensures that no dust particle or ash can escape. It is ideal to use for ovens, fireplaces, pellet stoves, and even free standing BBQs. It has been touted as the ultimate dust buster and cleaner for the winter season considering its components and suction power.
The flame resistant hose can withstand very high temperatures of up to 1,200 degrees Fahrenheit, making it safe to use around its targeted areas. The clean up is also a breeze as there is no need to remove the lid in order to clean the filter. Just removing the brass top and shaking the rod from side to side would remove all the collected dirt.
The capacity of this vacuum cleaner runs from 60 to 80 gallons of dirt before it needs to be cleaned at all. While a tad pricey, it is a great investment for those who like to keep their home clean the entire winter.
Snow Joe ASHJ201 4.8 Gallon 4 Amp Ash Vacuum
For those who are looking for a cleaner with more suction power and bigger capacity, this Snow Joe is worth taking a closer look at. Its 4 AMP motor ensures maximum performance (500 watts of suction power) whenever you need it, especially when tackling heaps of dirt. The fine dust cartridge filter prevents any clogging issues or loss in suction power so the cleaning continues without any interruption.
The 8 feet power cord is adequate enough to allow for cleaning expansive areas without having to be too close to the outlet. With a self-contained bag-free system, this vacuum cleaner is easy to use and maintain. This comes with a 3.9 feet metal suction hose, cord and hose organizer, and metal storage tank.
Cleva EAT605SP Ash Vacuum
The perfect balance between cleaning power and capacity has been achieved in the Cleva Ash Vacuum cleaner. At 2 AMPs, the motor is powerful enough for daily cleaning needs, and some heavy-duty ones. The 5.8 gallon metal canister on the other hand is quite impressive, as it allows for picking up more dirt without having to empty the bag every so often.
Perhaps its most impressive features are the pre-filter and fine dust 3-layer filter, which allows for consistent suction power. Also included in the package are the following attachments:
Crevice tool (plastic)
3.25 feet aluminum hose
7.8 inch aluminum wand (for better reach)
With all the available choices, there is certainly a vacuum cleaner for all cleaning needs, whether for your home, car, or office.