Our Top 10 Recommendations for Backpack Vacuums
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for backpack vacuums on the market
- Lightweight design weighs less than 10 pounds allows for superior mobility
- Chiropractor designed harness reduces user strain
- Quiet Operation- clean without disrupting the environment around you
- Extra long, 48 foot 3-wire quick change power cord- switch outlets less often between cleans
- Includes an accessory pack with 6" crevice tool, 11" turbo floor tool, 2" dusting brush and 4" upholstery tool
- ERGONOMIC BACKPACK VACUUM - The backpack vacuum weighs 10.3 lbs with dimensions of 12" x 9" x 20". The perfect size to move around comfortably while vacuuming. Easily convert to right or left hand. The belt loop contains storage for the accessories to easily transition for any job performed. Weight is 18.95 pounds.
- COMMERCIAL OR RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS - The powerful vacuum and backpack blower works for both residential and commercial applications. Use the lightweight backpack vacuum for pest control, hotels, hospitals, schools, janitors, JAN/SAN, offices, warehouses, stairs, ceilings, entryways, drapes, blinds, and hard to reach corners.
- HEPA FILTER - The 8-Quart HEPA filter safely captures particles. Made to virtually eliminate the risk of exhausting dangerous bacteria during vacuuming.
- PACKED WITH ATTACHMENTS FOR ANY JOB - Included contents are: Backpack Vacuum, 6' hose, blower adapter, exhaust filter cover, 22"-37" extension wand, set of 3 blower nozzles, furniture nozzle, crevice tool, round brush, floor brush, air driven turbo brush, extension cord strain relief, HEPA bag, shakeout bag, pre-motor and exhaust filter set, and set of hose and filter plugs.
- POWERFUL 1400 WATT 12 AMP 120 VOLT VACUUM CLEANER - The backpack vacuum cleaner has a CFM (cubic foot per minute) output of 106 CFM. This can be easily converted to not only a vacuum but a blower with a set of 3 blower nozzles. Weighs only 10 pounds.
- IMPROVE CLEANLINESS - Powerful motor is perfect for cleaning hard floors, carpets, stairs, upholstery, and above-the-floor surfaces including blinds, vents, and fans
- LARGE CAPACITY - 10-quart filter provides maximum cleaning ability with 3 times the capacity of a standard upright vac; clean more and change bags less often
- IMPROVED INDOOR AIR QUALITY - Guests will breathe better air with Four Level Advanced Filtration and HEPA media filter; Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Certified Gold
- LOADED WITH ACCESSORIES - Includes Xover multi-surface floor tool, crevice tool, dust brush, upholstery tool, and 2-piece wand to tackle the toughest surfaces
- Ideal for convention centers, meeting halls, stadiums, arenas and other high-traffic areas. Motor: 1108 W/9.9 A/120 V
- Whether you are a professional cleaner or taking care of your home, cleaning in the ½ the time with a powerful 9-pound vacuum is a huge win! The Prolux 2.0 Commercial Grade Bagless Backpack Vacuum offers this opportunity.
- CLEANING RE INVENTED – When Prolux Engineers invented the world’s 1st bagless backpack vacuum it took them 3 years, 47 prototypes and several patents! This led to the complete reinvention of bagless vacuum technology.
- PROLUX TECHNOLOGY – 40% more power than leading brands, new lightweight materials and high-end straps ensure cleaning efficiency. You will hardly even feel this on your back!
- DEPENDABLE – Motor bypass technology protects motor from any chance of over-heating and quality construction guarantees the longevity of this product.
- 5 YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY - With decades of cleaning innovation, The U.S.A. based Prolux Engineer Team has designed and built this vacuum to handle the toughest jobs and harshest cleaning environments! You can buy in confidence knowing Prolux offers a 5 Year Warranty and will be around to honor any warranties and provide support to keep your home clean for many generations to come.
- Lightweight and comfortable for an exceptional user experience
- Anatomically-formed shoulder straps of perforated foam and mesh lining increase the breathability for a more comfortable fit
- The toolkit includes a 1 1/2" double-bend wand, 17" crevice tool, 14" Power-Glide carpet tool, 14" hard floor tool and a 4' hose
- Four-stage filtration system includes paper filter bag, micro filter cloth bag, pre-motor filter and exhaust filter
- Certified Silver by the Carpet & Rug Institute
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE - A high-powered motor tackles carpets, floors, upholstery, and above-the-floor surfaces including blinds, fans and lighting, Hose Length:4.5 feet
- VERSATILE - Smaller yet equally powerful sibling of the Super CoachVac commercial backpack vacuum cleaner perfect for any sized cleaning professional
- IMPROVED AIR QUALITY - Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter allows guests to breathe better air; certified Gold by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- QUIET OPERATION - Not only does this backpack vac include accessories needed for the hospitality industry, at only 67 dBA, this vacuum is one of the quietest in its class
- Ideal backpack vac for the hospitality industry including hotels, resorts and meeting halls and extra-long 50-foot power cord cleans large areas without having to unplug
- Commercial Grade
- Innovative Design
- Tools fit conveniently on waist belt
- Ergonomic shoulder harness from Deuter
- High Quality Powr-Flite Equipment and Supplies.Cord Type 18/3 Yellow,Cord Length 50 ft
- PRODUCTIVE - The extra-long 50-foot power cord allows cleaning of large areas without having to unplug so you can easily maneuver around the kitchen and dining room
- IMPROVED AIR QUALITY - Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA Media Filter captures 99.97 percent of particulate 0.3 microns and larger including allergens and food debris
- Ideal commercial vacuum backpack for the foodservice industry including restaurants, nightclubs, bars, kitchens, school cafeterias, and hotels.Airflow (CFM):153
- TACKLE THE TOUGH MESSES - Industrial vacuum backpack is loaded with accessories for cleaning hard floors, carpets, and around tables and chairs;Decibels: 65.8 dBA; Airflow: 159 CFM; Four Level Filtration: 1054 sq. inches total area
- COMFORTABLE - Adjustable FlexFit harness has additional padding for maximum comfort during long periods of cleaning and the open weave fabric keeps the body cooler during use.:Decibel - dBA 69.7. Static Lift - in - 91
- Dirt cup capacity 2 liters; Cyclonic action and powerful suction provide thorough cleaning; Plus, no more bags to buy or change ever
- Easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch. Power rating : 9 ampere
- Dirt cup filters and post motor filter help capture more fine dust and particles. Filters are washable and reusable
- 15 feet of cord for great cleaning reach and retracts with the touch of a button for easy storage
- Weighs less than eight pounds. Easy to maneuver with the integrated carrying handle
- [Super Long-lasting Battery & Powerful Suction]: Outstanding 20-35mins CORDLESS running time ensures thorough cleaning all around the house. The upgrade version provides 120-watt powerful suction to meet every cleaning demands, picks up debris and dusts, crumbs and pet hairs in minute. It performs well on all kinds of hard floors, carpet, stairs and windowsills, sofa and bed, desk and curtain, etc
- [High-efficiency Cyclone + HEPA Filtration System]: It creates a high speed rotating airflow to remove particulates from air. Plus high-density HEPA which removes up to 99.99% of microscopic dust particles as small as 0.1 microns, this vacuum cleaner provides ultimate purified air and excellent cleaning experience for every users. HEPA is washable and recyclable
- [Convenient Cordless Using + Widely Applicable Two Modes]: Wireless design makes you away from the hassle of cord and still provide up to 10000PA powerful suction to complete a thorough cleaning. 2 adjustable modes adapt to different situations and allow full use of the battery
- [Lightweight Main Machine + Detachable Battery]: The main machine weights only 3.3lb which can be equipped with different attachments for different tasks. With an ergonomic handle, people can hold the machine to finish cleaning . 2200mAh large capacity battery can be full charged in 5 hours
- [What You Get]: MOOSOO vacuum cleaner*1; Motorized floor brush*1 (features Led light for dirt seeking); 2 in 1 dusting brush*1 (for both narrow gaps cleaning and wide variety of dry pick up tasks); light aluminium alloy tube*1; AC power adapter*1; 2200mAh battery*1; wall bracket*1; cleaning tool*1; user manual*1
Use a backpack vacuum to your advantage
People are always trying to look for ways to make things convenient for them. Vacuums, for example, were invented to help do cleaning tasks much more easily. However, lugging around huge equipment is still a cumbersome job so people still look for innovative ways to make this boring task easier.
The use of a backpack vacuum has gained a lot of popularity because of the convenience it brings. How do you know if you need this type of vacuum model to help you in your cleaning tasks?
Do You Need the Convenience?
The main reason why people would choose a backpack vacuum over all types of vacuum models is their convenience. If you are one who frequently needs to go from one room to another or up and down the stairs then lugging in huge equipment such as an upright model can be a difficult task.
Many people may think that a backpack vacuum is too inconvenient to carry around and could just hurt your back but it actually does not. In fact, if you choose one that has a great design that allows proper weight distribution then lugging less than 4 kilos of equipment on your back, even during extended periods, will not be a problem.
Are You Doing Big Cleanups?
Many of the backpack vacuums available in the market are designed for commercial use. If you are using it for your business or if you are used to doing huge cleanups in your home then opting for this type of vacuum is perfect for you. Plus, its convenience allows you to do your cleaning job for extended periods without breaking a sweat. This allows you to finish everything that you need to do in just a short period of time.
Do You Need Specialized Tools for Cleaning?
Certain types of surfaces would need different types of tools for cleaning. Deep carpet cleaning, for example, is often best done using an upright vacuum. If you would like to use a backpack vacuum to clean carpets and rugs, hard floors, under furniture or hard to reach areas, you can always try to check if they come with additional attachments that will make things easier for you. Some tools that you might need include dust brushes, crevice and floor tools, hoses and many others.
Determining whether or not you need a backpack vacuum still requires a lot of consideration. You will just have to know what your needs are and if this type of vacuum can fulfill the job.
Save time in cleaning using a backpack vacuum cleaner
A vacuum backpack is basically a canister model vacuum that allows the user to carry it on their backs for an easier and more convenient use. But, although these backpack models can basically do the cleaning action it is required of them, there are certain considerations you must keep in mind if you want to get the best backpack vacuum that fits your needs.
When looking for the right vacuum backpack, here are the top considerations you should have in mind:
Choose a Lightweight Model
The first thing you must consider when looking for backpack vacuums is the weight. Since it will be carried on your back, you must choose one that you can bring around without problems. Going for heavy models will just strain your back and may cause injuries, negating the whole purpose of actually using a backpack model.
Get One with Superior Suction Power
Just because a vacuum model is made more convenient does not mean that it should sacrifice on quality. Go for vacuums that provide a good suction power from the first use until the last room you are cleaning. It is also a good choice to go for vacuums that have long lasting power because stopping your cleaning in order to charge your equipment repeatedly can be a very tiresome routine.
Go for Models that Come with Powerful Filters
The best vacuum backpack is one that comes with powerful filters that is able to absorb dust, dirt and debris in the most efficient manner. You will want to go for models that do not require you to empty out the canisters too often because doing so would only mean that its filters are not powerful enough. Also make sure that the dust it collects stays inside the equipment and that its filters are able to get up to of the allergens and dusts in the room.
Don’t Forget the Cleaning Tools
Some areas would require special tools so that they can be thoroughly cleaned. Make sure to choose a vacuum backpack that can accommodate various tools such as dusting brushes, tools for cleaning crevices, floors and upholstery, metal wands for getting into hard to reach areas and so on.
Of course, don’t forget to choose a vacuum backpack that comes with a warranty or return policy. You will want to make the best choice the first time but in case it doesn’t work out or something goes wrong with the product, you would want to make sure you can get replacement for your purchase.
With a back pack vac you walk and clean quickly
When it comes to cleaning, we all want things to be convenient and easy for us. Upright vacuums are often the best tool for the job but it is not usually best suited if you constantly have to go from room to room or up and down the stairs. Those who prefer compact cleaners might love the idea of using backpack vacuums instead.
Advantages of Using Backpack Vacuums
Among the best reasons to use this type of vacuum is that it allows one to stand upright while cleaning. Its compact design reduces strain in your back since you do not have to bend over while vacuuming the house.
Most backpack vacuums are also designed to be lightweight so you could carry them on your back wherever cleaning needs to be done. Reaching for the stairs or corners becomes a whole lot easier.
Disadvantages of Backpack Vacuums
Unfortunately, most backpack vacuums do come with heftier price tags compared to most upright or canister vacuum models. You may have to think over carefully if you are willing to pay more in exchange for the convenience it brings.
Because they generally cost more, backpack vacuums are often more preferred for commercial use. Recently, however, its popularity has prompted manufacturers to create models that are perfect for use in the average home.
ProTeam Super QuarterVac HEPA Commercial Backpack Vacuum
With its 10-pound weight, this ProTeam vacuum model is a smaller version of the Super CoachVac but provides about the same cleaning power. The vacuum comes with a body friendly design which allows equal distribution of weight to provide the user with a better balance and a lighter feel. Because of its 4-level filtration system, they are perfect for use in improving poor indoor air quality as it is able to capture up to of allergens and dusts that can trigger asthma.
Check Out the Reviews on Amazon
(4.4/5 based on 47 customer reviews)
Rubbermaid Commercial Executive Series Backpack Vacuum Cleaner
It may be quiet but it does not mean it is not doing its cleaning action. In fact, it comes with a 110 CFM and 100 waterlift power but only produces 66 dBA so it is perfect for cleaning in noise-sensitive areas. The frame design is also another great feature for this product because it keeps the heat of the motor away from the body by making sure that there is proper airflow during use. The vacuum backpack also has additional tools for crevices, floors and upholstery to provide the best cleaning output.
Check Out the Reviews on Amazon
(4.2/5 based on 206 customer reviews)
Back pack vacuums help you clean on the move
Backpack vacuum cleaners are among the best innovations ever done in the history of vacuum cleaners. They are great for those with back problems and it makes cleaning a whole lot easier since you will be upright the entire time. However, a lot of shoppers tend to make a lot of mistakes when it comes to choosing their backpack vacuums.
Here are among the top mistakes people make when buying backpack vacuum cleaners:
The reason why people choose backpack vacuums is because of its convenience. Choosing a heavy machine would therefore negate the purpose for buying the product. As a rule, make sure that the vacuum is less than 4kg as anything beyond that can be too heavy over extended periods. It is ideal for one to choose a backpack that comes with an ergonomic design that allows proper distribution of weight. You certainly do not want to hurt your back while cleaning.
Since they are carried around in the back, these vacuum cleaners tend to be closer to the ears so too much noise can become a huge problem. A low decibel reading on the specification sheet does not necessarily mean that a machine is quieter because the measurements may have been done at different distances from the machine. If you can, you might want to try out the backpack vacuum cleaner yourself and see if the noise it produces suits you fine.
High Wattage versus High Suction
Choosing a machine based on these requirements can be tricky. However, one thing is clear: you must not base your decisions upon the amount of power the motor uses because this does not translate to the amount of suction it delivers. A recommendation would be to check the airflow and waterlift reading but even while they are pretty accurate in determining the suction power, it is not the only consideration. For all you know, backpack vacuum cleaners could have a high flow rating when empty but sucks as the machine becomes half full.
Forgetting to Test and Tag the Vacuum
Backpack vacuum cleaners are often used in commercial settings. However, before it is able to do its job, you will have to have it tested and tagged. A lot of people forget this and it can get frustrating especially if you are all ready for the job but the safety manager prohibits you from doing so because of a very important requirement.
5 Benefits of a backpack vacuum
If you find that you’re spending all your time vacuuming home or workspace, you may benefit from switching from a canister vacuum to a backpack vacuum cleaner. You may have seen the cleaners at your work carrying around a back pack vacuum cleaner, and they’re certainly not limited to industrial use. They may cost a bit more than your standard vacuum cleaner, but the additional function, plus accessories, make the investment worthwhile.
Here are 5 benefits of a backpack vacuum cleaner that will confirm it’s the best choice for your cleaning needs.
Greater safety for you
Do you have mobility issues? It can be cumbersome trying to drag a vacuum cleaner around the house. As you get tired, you can trip and fall on the canister. A backpack vacuum will ease up on that fatigue you may feel after even ten minutes of vacuuming.
Safety around young children
If you have young kids, you know how they enjoy following you around the house as you do your chores. But sometimes they can get in the way. Using a backpack vacuum will keep them out of harm’s way. You can get your cleaning done, without worrying about the little ones tripping over the vacuum, or from you pulling a canister vacuum across their path.
Eliminates damage to the vacuum
With a canister vacuum, you either have to manually lift it and move it to another position in the room, or you end up tugging on the hose. Over time, the hose can become dislodged from the end of the vacuum. This puts your vacuum out of commission until it can be fixed. It’s a common problem with cheaper vacuum cleaners today. But you’ll never have this issue with a backpack vacuum cleaner. There is no tugging and pulling, because you’re carrying the canister around on your back, rather than pulling it along the ground.
Vacuuming stairs is made easier
Negotiating stairs can be nearly impossible with an upright or a canister vacuum cleaner. If you have several flights of stairs in your home that are being neglected, a back pack vacuum cleaner will make vacuuming the steps an easier process. It eliminates the need to lug a heavy vacuum up and down the stairs, and eliminates the problem of how to place your vacuum on narrow steps.
Repetitive stress injuries are minimized
Do you have back problems? Leaning over to lift up a vacuum cleaner can place additional strain on an injured or sore back. Even pulling the vacuum along by the hose can make you feel uncomfortable. Evenly distribute the weight of the vacuum by carrying it on your back. Now there’s no need to bend over and place additional strain on your lower back.
A back pack vacuum cleaner is a great choice for the active person who is seeking a better way of cleaning around home or office. Not only will injuries be decreased, but your space will never look cleaner.