Our Top 10 Recommendations for Upright Vacuums
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for upright vacuums on the market
When it comes to deep cleaning action, you can trust that the best upright vacuum will do the job perfectly well. But, with so many available in the market, choosing one can be a daunting task.
- Buy Bissell, save pets; Bissell donates up to 10 dollars to the Bissell pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Powerful pet hair pick up with triple action brush roll + scatter free technology
- Swivel steering to easily maneuver around furniture and other obstacles
- Clean edges and corners with edge to edge cleaning. Cleaning path width: 13.5 inch
- Remove pet hair with specialized pet tools including pet hair corner tool and pet tool
- Powerful vacuum cleaner: The dynamic motor and brush roll can lift stubborn and heavy debris. Plus, the 12. 6” wide nozzle cleans more with a quickness.
- 10 pounds lightweight upright vacuum: The EurekaPowerSpeed is pretty lightweight and easy to maneuver. Designed for whole home clean.
- 5 height adjustment: It works well on carpets, shag rug, hard floors etc. Smooth wheels ensures hardwood floors won’t sustain scratches or gouges.
- 4. 1L extra-large capacity: the extra-large dust cup holds more dirt and requires less frequent emptying. Clean more, empty less.
- Multiple accessories included: a quick-release handle connected to the stretch hose for above-floor cleaning. A 7-inch-long crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool help clean hard-to-reach areas. Extract dirt, pet hair, freshen up your car, curtains, celings or door frames. For your convenience, they are all stored right on board.
- OnePass technology with powerful suction and innovative brush design to clean on the first pass
- Scatter free technology reduces scatter on hard floors
- On board storage keeps specialized tools including the turbobrush tool, dusting brush, crevice tool, and extension wand close by while cleaning
- Powerful, multi cyclonic system for lasting suction that captures and keeps dirt in the bin, where it belongs
- Large capacity, easy empty dirt tank empties with the press of a button
- Quick release handle for effortless above floor cleaning. Attach the crevice tool or dusting brush to the end of the handle for cleaning upholstery, windows and other hard to reach places
- Powerful all floor suction extracts dirt and hair from hard floors and carpets ease. It’s 10.5” wide cleaning path gets the job done quickly
- Lightweight at only 7.7 pounds with its compact and featherweight design this vacuum can store in any space in your home and be carried anywhere
- Contains one washable filter which can be rinsed and left to dry for no maintenance costs
- Includes a crevice tool and dusting brush which snaps on the vacuum and are within reach at any time during cleaning
- Dust cup capacity 2.2 quarts; Lift away; Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard to reach areas
- Anti-allergen complete seal technology plus a HEPA filter; Traps 99.9 percent of dust and allergens inside the vacuum
- Powerful and lightweight; Portable and versatile at 13.7 pounds
- Brush roll shutoff; Deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning
- Hard floor hero attachment not included
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: This 10 poundsEureka PowerSpeed upright vacuum cleaner is easy to use and delivers a powerful deep clean
- POWERFUL MULTI-SURFACE VACUUM: With 5 height adjustment settings this versatile vacuum can easily adapt between hard floor and deep carpet
- EXTRA-LARGE DUST CUP: With an easy empty 2 6L dust cup this bagless vacuum requires less frequent emptying for uninterrupted cleaning
- GREAT FOR PET OWNERS: Includes a pet turbo tool, crevice tool, dusting brush and upholstery tool that can all be stored on board for easy access and above floor cleaning
- ZERO MAINTENANCE COST: Washable filters and bagless design make the PowerSpeed easy to maintain
- PERFECT FOR PETS: Multi-purpose pet tools tackle stubborn pet hair and dirt on furniture, stairs and hard to reach areas
- RUNS LIKE NEW 3X LONGER: The enhanced MAXLife System delivers longer lasting suction to maintain peak performance without regular filter maintenance
- POWERFUL CLEANING ON ALL FLOORS: Simply steer around furniture and into tight spaces on carpet and hard floors using the on/off brush roll to leave no mess behind
- SEALED ALLERGEN WITH HEPA MEDIA FILTRATION: Captures and contains 99% of dust and allergens with an odor minimizing filter to prevent them from re-entering the air
- XL DIRT CUP: A large easy empty dirt cup means less trips to the trash for a more convenient clean
- HOOVER'S BEST CLEANING BAGLESS UPRIGHT VACUUM: Equip yourself with Hoover's most powerful vacuum to take on the everyday mess
- WINDTUNNEL 3 TECHNOLOGY: Three channels of suction create efficient air flow from the extra-wide nozzle to the large capacity dirt cup
- CARBON HEPA FILTRATION: Love your pet, not their smell with odor-absorbing filters. Dirt cup capacity - 1.42 liters
- POWERFUL SUCTION: This unit is packed with 13 powerful cyclones for a no loss of suction deep clean
- ON/OFF BRUSH ROLL: Effortlessly transition from carpets to hard floors with the touch of a button. Cyclonic action: Multi-cyclonic
- Lift away press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard to reach areas
- Anti-allergen complete seal technology, a HEPA filter traps 999 percent of dust and allergens inside the vacuum. The full unit weighs only 12.5 pounds, the canister alone is 7.5 pounds
- Swivel steering, excellent control for maneuvering around furniture, dust cup capacity: 12 dry quarts
- Large capacity, easy to empty dust cup extended cleaning without interruption
- What's included: (1) Upholstery tool, (1) 5.5 inch crevice tool
- Lift-Up enables versatile handheld freedom to clean above floors and stairs. Simply press a button to lift away from the floor nozzle to clean all of your hard to reach areas.
- No Touch Bag Technology eliminates the annoyingly dirty process of emptying and cleaning a full dust cup with a single button press to get rid of your dirt and debris. No need to touch dirty dust cups or bags again, hands free operation and self-sealing bags keep your home environment clean – no touch and no messy cleanup!
- PowerFlow bag chamber is designed to enable strong suction even as the bag fills. This means that you can still expect excellent cleaning up until your bag needs emptying.
- Lightweight and Maneuverable – weighing only 14lbs. and with swivel steering, this lightweight and maneuverable vacuum leaves dirt nowhere to hide.Height adjustments for optimal airflow and cleaning efficiency with LED headlights lighting the way to a cleaner home.
- 5 YEARS WARRANTY & AllergenSeal System lets you know that this vacuum traps 99.97% of dust and particles inside your vacuum, keeping them out of the air you breathe. This High Grade HEPA filtration is combined with a completely sealed system to provide excellent filtration.
Using an upright vacuum has several benefits. First of all, they tend to be less expensive compared to other models like canister vacuums. They are also more compact which means they are easier to use and store. Even people who suffer from back problems can operate an upright vacuum with ease because they don’t have to bend their backs that much.
And since upright vacuums are the most common types of vacuums being used in homes, they are always being improved so that they can clean faster and more efficiently. New technologies like radial root cyclone technology, wind tunnel technology, and other advanced developments in the home cleaning appliance industry are often tested first and then introduced into upright vacuums. In other words, they are built to provide solutions to all types of dirt and mess.
In choosing the best upright vacuum for your home or office, there are certain things that you need to take into account like the type of floor that you have, the size of the vacuum, and the features as well as the main functions of the vacuum. Taking these into consideration will help you decide which model or brand would be perfect for your home. In the following guide, we’re going to show you some of the best upright vacuums being sold in the market today.
If you are looking for the best upright vacuum cleaner in the market today, we highly recommend that you use the products we discussed above as your guide. We have recommended these models and brands for the simple reason that they are reliable and efficient. They have all the essential features and functions to keep your house or office squeaky clean.
Upright Vacuum Cleaners – What to look for when choosing to buy an upright vac
When choosing the best upright vacuum cleaner for your household, there are several factors to take into consideration. Upright vacuum cleaners are particularly renown for picking up pet hair, quickly covering large floors, you know, at those times when you are in a hurry to get the house cleaned up before the in-laws show up.
Furthermore, upright vacuums also usually offer more capacity than cylinder vacs, however, they can be heavy and rather awkward on stairs. Upright cleaners are also fairly easy to store. In order to make the best decision for your particular home situation, consider the layout of the house and determine the best requirements that your upright vacuum needs to contain, then make your decision accordingly. At the end of the day, you need to make a practical decision. It makes no sense to take days agonizing over your decision. Just figure out your overall budget, consider the specs for the models in your price range, then do an apples-to-apples comparison as best you can, voila, make the best decision possible.
Upright vacuum cleaners utilize a motorized, rotating brush within the cleaning head to pull up dust and dirt from your floors. It behooves you to also contemplate the overall square footage of your home. Take into consideration, all the rooms with carpet that will likely need vacuuming, calculate where the outlets are located for ease of maneuverability. In making your vacuum cleaner decision, remember that you are investing in something for the long term. You should contemplate the amount of years that you expect the vacuum cleaner to last, therefore, finding a robust, reliable model that can absorb all the wear and tear is important, along with the necessary warranties. The rotating brush on upright vacuum cleaners is very effective indeed, exactly what makes it pick up that annoying pet hair so quickly.
But before purchasing, it’s important to remember that upright vacuum cleaners vary considerably between individual models. Carefully evaluate any differences between models, you may have to read deeply between the fine print.
Not all upright vacuum cleaners are created equal. There are super effective upright vacuum cleaners that can collect twice as much dust as others, suck up pet hair others leave behind, and which are much easier to use. That sounds like a great starting point to begin your search for the best upright vacuum cleaner for your household or office. Obviously, when in the store, it might be hard to distinguish exactly which the best cleaners are, therefore, you can use the internet to check out some independent upright vacuum cleaner reviews. You can also get good recommendations from friends or family.
Size always matters, consider how much space you need for storage. Upright vacuum cleaners don’t have the potentially awkward hose section you’ll find in cylinder models, which makes storing them that much easier. However, it’s important to note that their rigid structure also entails lack of flexibility especially if you’re tight on closet space.
One should also evaluate total weight and reach of the vacuum. The average reach of upright vacuum cleaners is about 8.6m, which is fairly short compared to cylinder vacuums, which have an average reach of more than 10m. If you’ve got a lot of floor to cover, make sure to look for an upright vacuum with a long power cord so you don’t have to keep swapping plug sockets.
Upright vacuum ratings can tell you a lot about a product. Typically ratings are determined by the consumers which means that you are getting a much more honest view of whether an upright vacuum actually performs as it should. Let’s face facts manufacturers want to sell you a vacuum they will use a slew of advertising language that is meant to attract sales. Without upright vacuum ratings, it can get really confusing when you are trying to narrow down your options.
Of course, there are some consumers that will never be happy so when you are reviewing ratings you should always use a little common sense. If the majority finds that a vacuum does what it should and they are happy with it then it is very likely the best option.