Our Top 10 Recommendations for Upright Vacuums
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for upright vacuums on the market
When it comes to deep cleaning action, you can trust that the best upright vacuum will do the job perfectly well. But, with so many available in the market, choosing one can be a daunting task.
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Powerful pet hair pick up with triple action brush roll + scatter free technology
- Swivel steering to easily maneuver around furniture and other obstacles
- Clean edges and corners with edge to edge cleaning.Cleaning Path Width:13.5 inch
- Remove pet hair with specialized pet tools including pet hair corner tool and pet tool
- OnePass Technology with powerful suction and innovative brush design to clean on the first pass
- Scatter Free Technology reduces scatter on hard floors
- On board storage keeps specialized tools including the TurboBrush Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand close by while cleaning
- Powerful, multi cyclonic system for lasting suction that captures and keeps dirt in the bin, where it belongs
- Large Capacity, Easy Empty Dirt Tank empties with the press of a button
- Powerful vacuum cleaner: The dynamic motor and brushroll can lift stubborn and heavy debris. Plus, the 12. 6” wide nozzle cleans more with a quickness.
- 10 lbs. lightweight upright vacuum: The EurekaPowerSpeed is pretty lightweight and easy to maneuver. Designed for whole home clean.
- 5 height adjustment: It works well on carpets, shag rug, hard floors etc. Smooth wheels ensures hardwood floors won’t sustain scratches or gouges.
- 4. 1L extra-large capacity: the extra-large dust cup holds more dirt and requires less frequent emptying. Clean more, empty less.
- Multiple accessories included: a quick-release handle connected to the stretch hose for above-floor cleaning. A 7-inch-long crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool help clean hard-to-reach areas. Extract dirt, pet hair, freshen up your car, curtains, celings or door frames. For your convenience, they are all stored right on board.
- Powered Lift-Away: extended reach for stairs and more
- Shark's original full-sized Powered Lift-Away . The canister detaches to deep-clean hard-to-reach areas while still delivering power to keep the brushroll spinning
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology and a HEPA filter trap dust and allergens inside the vacuum
- XL capacity with full-size performance
- Fingertip controls allow you to easily switch from Hard Floor to Carpet mode
- Lift away press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard to reach areas
- Anti Allergen Complete Seal Technology , a HEPA filter Traps 999 percent of dust and allergens inside the vacuum The full unit weighs only 12.5 pounds,The canister alone is 7.5 pounds
- Swivel Steering Excellent control for maneuvering around furniture Dust Cup Capacity: 12 dry quarts
- Large capacity, easy to empty dust cup Extended cleaning without interruptio
- What's Included: (1) Upholstery Tool, (1) 5.5 inch Crevice Tool
- Anti allergen complete seal technology a hepa filter; Traps 99.9 percent of dust and allergens inside the vacuum
- Extra large capacity, easy to empty dust cup; Extended cleaning without interruption
- Powerful and lightweight; Portable and versatile at only 15.2 pounds
- Swivel steering; Excellent control for maneuvering around furniture; The XL capacity, easy to empty dust cup provides extended cleaning without interruption
- Brushroll shutoff; Deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning; The power cord is 25 feet long
- The vacuum that deep cleans now cleans itself The Zero M self cleaning brushroll delivers nonstop hair removal
- Use as an upright vacuum for powerful floor and carpet cleaning Or for more portability, detach the canister to go into Lift Away mode to easily clean above floor areas like furniture and stairs
- Anti Allergen Complete Seal Technology, HEPA filter traps dust and allergens inside the vacuum cleaner
- Swivel steering provides effortless maneuverability for cleaning hard to reach areas; Cord length: 25 30 feet
- POWERFUL, HIGH-SPEED, balanced brush roll with double helix brushes
- LIGHTWEIGHT 9 pounds with Helping Hand handle
- 12-INCH-WIDE CLEANING PATH is better suited for cleaning low carpets and takes up less space for storage
- AUTOMATIC FLOOR ADJUSTMENT - moves between carpet and hard surfaces by auto adjusting to flooring height
- HOOVER'S BEST CLEANING BAGLESS UPRIGHT VACUUM - Equip yourself with Hoover's most powerful vacuum to take on the everyday mess
- WINDTUNNEL 3 TECHNOLOGY - Three channels of suction create efficient air flow from the extra-wide nozzle to the large capacity dirt cup
- CARBON HEPA FILTRATION - Love your pet, not their smell with odor-absorbing filters. Dirt Cup Capacity - 1.42 Liters
- POWERFUL SUCTION - This unit is packed with 13 powerful cyclones for a no loss of suction deep clean
- ON/OFF BRUSH ROLL - Effortlessly transition from carpets to hard floors with the touch of a button. Cyclonic Action : Multi-Cyclonic
- Every purchase saves pets
- One Pass Technology With Powerful Suction And Innovative Brush Design To Clean On The Initial Pass (Removes Most Surface Debris Based On Visual Test Btp0221)
- Powerful, Multi Cyclonic Suction System For Lasting Suction That Captures And Keeps Dirt In The Bin, Where It Belongs
- Multi Level Filtration With A Washable Filter Helps Reduce Household Dust And Allergens. Power : 8 Amps
- Lightweight Design Makes It Easy To Carry And Push Without Sacrificing Power. Automatic Cord Rewind no. Surface Type: Bare Floors, Carpet, Sealed Hard Floors, Low Pile Carpet, Stairs, Upholstery
Using an upright vacuum has several benefits. First of all, they tend to be less expensive compared to other models like canister vacuums. They are also more compact which means they are easier to use and store. Even people who suffer from back problems can operate an upright vacuum with ease because they don’t have to bend their backs that much.
And since upright vacuums are the most common types of vacuums being used in homes, they are always being improved so that they can clean faster and more efficiently. New technologies like radial root cyclone technology, wind tunnel technology, and other advanced developments in the home cleaning appliance industry are often tested first and then introduced into upright vacuums. In other words, they are built to provide solutions to all types of dirt and mess.
In choosing the best upright vacuum for your home or office, there are certain things that you need to take into account like the type of floor that you have, the size of the vacuum, and the features as well as the main functions of the vacuum. Taking these into consideration will help you decide which model or brand would be perfect for your home. In the following guide, we’re going to show you some of the best upright vacuums being sold in the market today.
If you are looking for the best upright vacuum cleaner in the market today, we highly recommend that you use the products we discussed above as your guide. We have recommended these models and brands for the simple reason that they are reliable and efficient. They have all the essential features and functions to keep your house or office squeaky clean.
Upright Vacuum Cleaners – What to look for when choosing to buy an upright vac
When choosing the best upright vacuum cleaner for your household, there are several factors to take into consideration. Upright vacuum cleaners are particularly renown for picking up pet hair, quickly covering large floors, you know, at those times when you are in a hurry to get the house cleaned up before the in-laws show up.
Furthermore, upright vacuums also usually offer more capacity than cylinder vacs, however, they can be heavy and rather awkward on stairs. Upright cleaners are also fairly easy to store. In order to make the best decision for your particular home situation, consider the layout of the house and determine the best requirements that your upright vacuum needs to contain, then make your decision accordingly. At the end of the day, you need to make a practical decision. It makes no sense to take days agonizing over your decision. Just figure out your overall budget, consider the specs for the models in your price range, then do an apples-to-apples comparison as best you can, voila, make the best decision possible.
Upright vacuum cleaners utilize a motorized, rotating brush within the cleaning head to pull up dust and dirt from your floors. It behooves you to also contemplate the overall square footage of your home. Take into consideration, all the rooms with carpet that will likely need vacuuming, calculate where the outlets are located for ease of maneuverability. In making your vacuum cleaner decision, remember that you are investing in something for the long term. You should contemplate the amount of years that you expect the vacuum cleaner to last, therefore, finding a robust, reliable model that can absorb all the wear and tear is important, along with the necessary warranties. The rotating brush on upright vacuum cleaners is very effective indeed, exactly what makes it pick up that annoying pet hair so quickly.
But before purchasing, it’s important to remember that upright vacuum cleaners vary considerably between individual models. Carefully evaluate any differences between models, you may have to read deeply between the fine print.
Not all upright vacuum cleaners are created equal. There are super effective upright vacuum cleaners that can collect twice as much dust as others, suck up pet hair others leave behind, and which are much easier to use. That sounds like a great starting point to begin your search for the best upright vacuum cleaner for your household or office. Obviously, when in the store, it might be hard to distinguish exactly which the best cleaners are, therefore, you can use the internet to check out some independent upright vacuum cleaner reviews. You can also get good recommendations from friends or family.
Size always matters, consider how much space you need for storage. Upright vacuum cleaners don’t have the potentially awkward hose section you’ll find in cylinder models, which makes storing them that much easier. However, it’s important to note that their rigid structure also entails lack of flexibility especially if you’re tight on closet space.
One should also evaluate total weight and reach of the vacuum. The average reach of upright vacuum cleaners is about 8.6m, which is fairly short compared to cylinder vacuums, which have an average reach of more than 10m. If you’ve got a lot of floor to cover, make sure to look for an upright vacuum with a long power cord so you don’t have to keep swapping plug sockets.
Upright vacuum ratings can tell you a lot about a product. Typically ratings are determined by the consumers which means that you are getting a much more honest view of whether an upright vacuum actually performs as it should. Let’s face facts manufacturers want to sell you a vacuum they will use a slew of advertising language that is meant to attract sales. Without upright vacuum ratings, it can get really confusing when you are trying to narrow down your options.
Of course, there are some consumers that will never be happy so when you are reviewing ratings you should always use a little common sense. If the majority finds that a vacuum does what it should and they are happy with it then it is very likely the best option.