Our Top 10 Recommendations for Carpet Vacuums
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for carpet vacuums on the market
- Powerful vacuum cleaner: The dynamic motor and brushroll can lift stubborn and heavy debris. Plus, the 12. 6” wide nozzle cleans more with a quickness.
- 10 lbs. lightweight upright vacuum: The EurekaPowerSpeed is pretty lightweight and easy to maneuver. Designed for whole home clean.
- 5 height adjustment: It works well on carpets, shag rug, hard floors etc. Smooth wheels ensures hardwood floors won’t sustain scratches or gouges.
- 4. 1L extra-large capacity: the extra-large dust cup holds more dirt and requires less frequent emptying. Clean more, empty less.
- Multiple accessories included: a quick-release handle connected to the stretch hose for above-floor cleaning. A 7-inch-long crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool help clean hard-to-reach areas. Extract dirt, pet hair, freshen up your car, curtains, celings or door frames. For your convenience, they are all stored right on board.
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Powerful pet hair pick up with triple action brush roll + scatter free technology
- Swivel steering to easily maneuver around furniture and other obstacles
- Clean edges and corners with edge to edge cleaning
- Remove pet hair with specialized pet tools including pet hair corner tool and pet tool
- 3-In-1 design with onboard crevice tool allows you to customize your vacuum for your needs. At only 4 pounds, you can take the Eureka blaze anywhere
- Eureka's Signature swivel steering improves maneuverability and cleaning efficiency when compared to standard stick vacuums
- Eureka's capture nozzle picks up larger debris with ease unlike other stick vacuums that push larger particles around. Perfect for hard floors, area rugs, and low pile carpets
- Powerful 2 amp motor picks up particles like dust and pollen, while the washable filtration system captures the debris and improves air quality
- 18' Power cord and X-Large dust cup ensure you get the job done faster - no more outlet hopping or frequent trips to the trash can with the Eureka blaze. 9. 44 in. cleaning
- 2X MORE CLEANING POWER than the leading lightweight carpet cleaner
- POWERSPIN PET BRUSH ROLL: Delivers powerful carpet cleaning with protection
- HEATFORCE POWER: Delivering an even faster drying for any space
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT: Easy-to-use design for efficient cleaning and storage
- POWERFUL CLEANING: Good for high traffic areas and small spaces
- OnePass Technology with powerful suction and innovative brush design to clean on the first pass
- Scatter Free Technology reduces scatter on hard floors
- On board storage keeps specialized tools including the TurboBrush Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand close by while cleaning
- Powerful, multi cyclonic system for lasting suction that captures and keeps dirt in the bin, where it belongs
- Large Capacity, Easy Empty Dirt Tank empties with the press of a button
- 600W Powerful Suction - advanced multi-cyclonic filtration system effectively spins dust away from motor and keeps the 18Kpa strong suction, hence offers longer service life of motor while keep deep-cleaning
- Converts to Hand Vac Easily - lightweight main body and 3 versatile attachments allow you to clean hard-to-reach areas like crevice of sofa, stairs, car interiors and ceilings, etc.
- One-Button Easy Empty - the large 1L dust cup provides you the capacity to take on extended cleaning jobs, quickly empty debris by pressing the release button without smearing your hands
- Store without Mess - comes with a cord wrap to organize the long 20ft power cord; a hook for attaching the long crevice and 2-in-1 brush; the retractable stick with 19-31 inches length offers compact size for storage in your closet
- Efficient Filtration - the washable structural cylinder filter and high-efficiency sponge filter helps avoid blockage and ensures longer using time than regular HEPA filter
- Dust cup capacity 1.1 quarts; Lift away; Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard to reach areas
- Anti Allergen Complete Seal Technology plus a HEPA filter; Traps 99.9 percent of dust and allergens inside the vacuum
- Powerful and lightweight; Portable and versatile at only 12.5 pounds
- Brush roll Shutoff; Deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning
- Swivel Steering; Excellent control for maneuvering around furniture
- NO LOSS OF SUCTION - The Endura filter is equipped for powerful upright vacuum cleaner performance – it’s also easily accessible + rinsable for quick maintenance when you need it
- EASY-EMPTY DIRT CUP – Fewer, quicker, and easier trips to the trash, all with the touch of a button
- LIGHT WITH A BITE – This compact upright packs some serious multi floor cleaning power in a conveniently lightweight design
- QUICK & EASY REACH – Power through dirt and pet hair with a wave of the extension wand for 10 ft. of extra reach - which stores on the vacuum when you’re done
- WHAT'S INCLUDED? – A 2-in-1 dusting brush and crevice tool stores on-board for messes at a minute’s notice
- Ultra lightweight At under 8 pounds, it converts into a hand vac for versatile floor to ceiling cleaning
- Home & Car Detail Kit Micro tools that clean the tiniest of spaces
- Fingertip controls to easily switch from hard floor to carpet
- Dual storage options Fix the hand vac to the bottom of the wand or secure it to the wall mount
- Swivel Steering Excellent control for maneuvering around furniture
- Every purchase saves pets
- One Pass Technology With Powerful Suction And Innovative Brush Design To Clean On The Initial Pass (Removes Most Surface Debris Based On Visual Test Btp0221)
- Powerful, Multi Cyclonic Suction System For Lasting Suction That Captures And Keeps Dirt In The Bin, Where It Belongs
- Multi Level Filtration With A Washable Filter Helps Reduce Household Dust And Allergens. Power : 8 Amps
- Lightweight Design Makes It Easy To Carry And Push Without Sacrificing Power. Automatic Cord Rewind no. Surface Type: Bare Floors, Carpet, Sealed Hard Floors, Low Pile Carpet, Stairs, Upholstery
What to look for when buying a carpet cleaning machine
Choosing the right type of vacuum cleaner for your carpet is a kind of an uphill task. The use of a vacuum cleaner on the carpet can be very tricky and can also damage the carpet if it is not used properly or with care. This is why professionals advise that one has to be very smart and peculiar when buying a carpet cleaning machine, because there are chances it could ruin and cost you more money than you wanted to spend.
There are vacuums which are especially designed for cleaning different types of carpets. If you are a lover of clean environments and have carpets in your home, you should gather information about any carpet cleaning machine before buying it.
By keeping these points in view while buying a carpet cleaner, you can make sure that you are buying the best carpet cleaning vacuum available which will not damage your carpet:
Has a crevice tool
If you have carpets in your home, then you would have noticed a dark line at the edges of your carpet. This line can get very dirty, and over the time. Many dust particles can find a place in these edges which makes your carpeted floor looks dirty, even if you clean it every day. Make sure that the vacuum you buy for your carpet has a crevice tool which makes it a lot easier to clean those dark lines.
The rotating brush can be turned off
There are many types of carpets and even the carpets which look easy to clean can also get damaged if the rotating brush is turned on. For example, if you have a Berber carpet, which looks easy to clean, make sure that you buy a vacuum cleaner which has the option to turn off the rotating brush. Because if not it can damage your carpet by pulling its thread out.
Cleans better with less effort
Cleaning your carpeted floor can be really hard if all the effort to suck in the dirt is applied by you on the vacuum. Make sure that the vacuum you buy for your carpet cleans it better with much less effort.
Select a canister vacuum cleaner
If you have a carpeted floor, it is necessary to buy a canister vacuum cleaner. Because of its long hoses, it reaches every corner of your carpet without much effort. And if you have a lot of furniture, it can come in very handy while cleaning.
Excellent filtration system
Cleaning a carpet can be very difficult and they also attract many dust particles. The carpet fibers can easily get stacked in the vacuum but if the vacuum has an excellent filtration system, it will make it very easy for you to clean your carpets.
A strong airflow
Before buying a vacuum cleaner for your carpet, make sure to read its details and know if it has a very strong airflow. This strong airflow will suck in all the dust particles which go deep in the carpet.
3 Top Best Vacuums for Carpet
Walking on a carpeted floor is awesome for the bare foot – but only if they are really, truly clean and have been maintained well. Carpets need regular cleaning otherwise it will simply become a big turn off in the house. The key to proper deep cleaning carpets lie in the vacuum cleaner being used – and here are the top three best vacuum for carpet that we recommend for the job:
Shark Rocket Vacuum
The Shark Rocket Vacuum boasts of being efficient when it comes to cleaning both bare floors and deep cleaning carpets. The swivel steering makes it easy to get around corners and other obstacles and its slim design makes it even easier to go under big furniture.
Because the Shark Rocket Vacuum was designed to be the best vacuum for carpet and bare floors, it comes with a two speed brush roll designed to perform well on both types of surfaces. Emptying the dust cup is pretty easy, too, because all you have to do is hold it over the trash bin and then press the door release button to empty its contents.
BISSELL DeepClean Premier Pet Full Sized Carpet Cleaner
Pets and carpets can be a gross combination especially if you do not follow a regular cleaning schedule for the two. You can certainly wash your dogs every day, if you want, and then use the Bissell Carpet Cleaner to do some serious deep carpet cleaning for you.
This Bissell model was specifically designed to remove pet stains and odors (as well as dirt that humans leave behind) so you can be sure that you are not just cleaning the surface of the carpet but the deeper fibers. Its Dual Power brushes pull up the dirt from the carpet and the Deep Reach Pet tool makes sure to remove embedded stains even from the deepest areas of the carpet.
Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer
If you are looking for a vacuum cleaner that is specifically design to do deep cleaning on carpets and fabric surfaces in your home then the Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer.
The spill free tank is easy to access, fill, empty and clean so cleaning is mess free. Other awesome features include a multiple brush system, a rinse option, an automated detergent mixer and forced heated air. It’s basically like taking out your carpet and putting them into your washing machine and dryer but without having to actually do all that!
What Is The Best Carpet Cleaner -We chose this carper cleaner
“What is the best carpet cleaner?” This is a question that occasionally crosses your mind. Maybe you want to replace the aging cleaner, or want a more powerful type. However, you are finding it difficult to make a choice considering there are many brands in the market. Well, you don’t have to suffer any longer. All you need is the Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer, FH50150. So what’s special about it?
Compact and Light
Moving the carpet washer around the home or office can be quite challenging .This becomes even more daunting in case you need to carry it up the staircase. Fortunately, you don’t have to spend too much effort and time moving the Hoover washer, FH50150. It features a small and compact design and only weighs 18.1 pounds making it one of the lightest varieties in its category.
Strong and Powerful
The carpet cleaner is made using high-grade plastic, stainless steel, and rubber that guarantee you of durability and good service. It is powered by a powerful motor that will suck all the dirty, dust, germs, stains and debris from the surface and will leave your carpets, rugs or any other surface spotless, clean and hygienic. Courtesy of the dual v nozzle, the drying time is much shorter compared to other vacuums in the market.
Easy to Use
Say goodbye to the fatigue and inconvenience that comes with vacuuming and cleaning by acquiring the FH50150Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer. It comes with an ergonomic design that improves comfort and handling, two-tank system, and spill-free tank for dirty water. In addition to making certain the clean water, solution and dirty water never mix; the separate tanks also feature a user-friendly spout for emptying the vacuum.
With the Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe FH50150, you don’t have to spend too much time cleaning the carpet. Also, you don’t need other accessories to have the job done right the first time. It comes with wash and rinse function that allows you to effortlessly chose the function you desire. Simply, choose the wash selector when you desire to wash the carpet. Select the rinse option to get rid of the soap residue using clean water only..
You don’t have to strain moving the washer up and down the stairs. You shouldn’t keep emptying the waste water too often. You also don’t have to tolerate too much noise when operating the washer. Stop asking “what is the best carpet washer in the market?” and acquire the Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer, FH50150 today.