Our Top 10 Recommendations for Bug Vacuums
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for bug vacuums on the market
- Bug catcher promotes scientific learning: an integrated LED light, carabineer, and battery operated vacuum mechanism make bug-catching fun! Kids age 3 to 12 can observe, keep notes, and make sketches.
- Teach play: kids can inspect their favorite bugs without killing them! This patented, bug-safe vacuum sends each Bug gently into the core viewing Chamber for easy catch and release.
- Use ANYWHERE, any time: The bug toy transitions seamlessly from Indoor to outdoors and day to night with integrated light and 1-inch suction head for all types of household and backyard bugs.
- Safe, hygienic capture: with the chambered capture gun, your kids will not have to touch bugs while observing. Triggered suction and clear 360-degree sides keep your child engaged without a bugs.
- 30-Day money back : if you are not 100% satisfied with your bug vacuum toy, return it at any time within the first 30 days for your money back. 4 x "AA" batteries not included.
- No dead bugs smashed against your wall, and less chance of being bitten or stung
- Press the button to start the suction, bring the open end near the insect, and it's swiftly swept inside
- Slip the safety cap over the end to prevent escape
- Requires 1 "9V" battery (not included)| Polypropylene| 15 1/2"L
- Shop with confidence! For over 50 years, Collections Etc has been bringing unique, whimsical, inspirational, and home solution products to customers. All Collections Etc products come with a 60 day, easy return policy and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Includes: instruction booklet, 7" net, 5" tweezers, 4" bug holding cell, 12" critter vacuum
- 5 pieces of equipment
- Ages 3 and up
- Catch Insects In Seconds - Adopt certain suctioin to trap bugs, insects, spiders, bees and release them outdoors without breaking their legs and wings.
- Built-in LED Flashlight - Equipped with LED light to ensure the insect trap visible at night.
- USB Rechargeable - Powered by 1x 18650 rechargeable battery with USB charging cable.
- Easy Grab for Children - Micnaron bug catcher include a vacuum and clear long tube, it’s easy for children to handle too.
- Easy Nature Exploration - Anywhere you find the bugs, anytime you are allowed to trap them with your kids and enjoy the natural exploration at home.
- Phiscal trapping, Natural and odorless suction trap. No insecticides, safe to use around children & pets.
- Capture bugs, insects and spiders from a safe distance, just aim and suck them in the bug vacuum pipe.
- The bug catcher vacuum is equipped with a led light to catch the dark crawlers.
- Lightweight and portable design.
- Easy to use at home, especially in the kitchen.
- HIGH-DENSITY LITHIUM BATTERY TECHNOLOGY: The NOVETE portable vacuum cleaner includes a high-capacity lithium battery (3 × 2600 mAh), which fully charges within 3.5-4.5 hours and can run for 20-30 minutes, making cleaning out your car a breeze; over-current, over-charge, over-discharge, and overheating protection ensures safe charging and operation
- DETACHABLE & WASHABLE 2-LAYER FILTER: Equipped with a stainless steel filter and a HEPA filter, allowing it to quickly trap large particles, dust, and residues while effectively filtering particles smaller than 0.3 microns to prevent secondary pollution; both filters can be removed and washed under tap water (Note: If the filters are filled with dust or if the vacuum suction becomes weakened, clean out the filters to ensure that the device can function normally.)
- WALL-MOUNTED DESIGN & REFINED CRAFTSMANSHIP: Lightweight (1.3 lbs/600 g) and portable, allowing you to clean and maneuver the vacuum with a single hand; fitted with a hanging loop for added convenience and out-of-the-way storage; a matte finish adds a touch of elegance and gives a smooth texture
- DUAL SAFE & STABLE MODES: A built-in 75 W metal fan motor generates great power to ensure both stable operation and overheating resistance, even at high temperatures; the metal material prevents the fan blades from overheating and deforming, which may cause odors and noise; dual modes enable both 4.5 kPa and 6 kPa suction so you can easily switch between speeds as required
- 3-IN-1 UNIT: Equipped with a brush and flat nozzle for tackling all kinds of cleaning jobs; easy to clean dust, debris, and pet hair off of sofas, carpets, vehicle interiors, office spaces, and so much more
- Bug Catcher with LED laser light for day and nighttime play
- Built in magnifier in both the vacuum and the habitat so you get two toys in one. Great for collecting, exploring, and even classroom use
- Patented capture core container for trapping bugs, then transport them to your habitat without touching them. A STEM toy for home or classroom
- Carabineer clip and carrying handle is great for kids ages 3 and above
- Batteries included in the kit, all in beautiful gift boxes with instructions
- Hardcover Book
- Watt, Melanie (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 96 Pages - 08/25/2015 (Publication Date) - Tundra Books (Publisher)
Examine bugs with such ease using a bug vacuum
If you have a bug problem in your home, it is now possible to get rid of them fast and effortlessly with a special device. The device is the bug vacuum that is designed to catch most household bugs such as stinging insects, flies, spiders among many other insects. As its name suggests, the device works by sucking in the insects.
Advantages of the insect vacuum
In case you do not want to touch insects and yet you want to get rid of them, the vacuum device lets you do just that. It sucks in the bugs and allows you to dispose them by simply removing the detachable tube. Many people do not like using toxic substances in their home to get rid of insects. If you are such a person, the insect vacuum is just right for you.
Another advantage of the bug device is that is easy and convenient to use. You simply need to direct it towards the bugs and it will suck them in and trap them within a tube. If your previous method of getting rid of insects was by knocking and splattering them on your wall, floor or curtain, you do not have to experience such a mess anymore.
How to choose a good bug vacuum
When purchasing a device to vacuum your insects, it is a good idea to purchase a lightweight unit. The vacuum you choose should also have a powerful motor that will generate more airflow and thus catch more insects within a shorter duration. The device should also release a high voltage to safely kill the insects.
You should also look out for a device with a flexible neck that will allow you reach insects hidden in corners and other hard-to-reach areas. The suction cup should also have the ability to make its way into tight corners.
If you want to offer your child a chance to be adventurous and study insects, you can purchase one of the leading bug vacuum toys available in the market. These devices allow kids to capture insects and watch them from a clear tube.
Leading insect vacuum brands
If you are in the market for a bug device, there are some good brands available on Amazon that you can select. The Hudson Essentials has all the features that you can look for in an insect vacuum device. In case you want a straight device with a flexible neck, the Wyers WB 100 Bug Zooka is a good choice.
If you want a fancy device, you can choose to go for the Play Day Bug device that comes with a bug container. Alternatively, you may go for the Nature Bound Bug NB500 Toy if you want a unit to be used by your kids. If you want a well known brand, the Black and Decker CHV 1410L is a good choice.
No matter which bug vacuum you choose from the above list, you can be sure that you will safely get rid of the annoying bugs in your house.
Your Guide To The Best Bug Vacuums In The Market Today
There are two possible reasons why you might want to get a bug vacuum. One, you need to find a way to capture and remove bugs like cockroaches and spiders out of your home without having to touch them with your hand. A portable and hand-held vacuum can come in handy especially for people who suffer from insect-related phobias. The second reason why some people buy bug vacuums is that they want to capture bugs alive either for research or for collection purposes.
As you should already be aware by now, thousands of people from around the world have the hobby of collecting insects like beetles, spiders, butterflies, etc. Whichever is your reason in purchasing a bug vacuum, you need to find one that can get the job done with ease. That said, we highly recommend that you check out the items we will be discussing below. These are among the best insect vacuums in the market today.
Wyers WB100 Bug Zooka
This is without a doubt one of the most innovative home products ever invented. Basically, it’s a trap and release device that enables you to capture and release all sorts of bugs and insects at a distance. The best part about it is that it does not require batteries unlike most bug vacuums out there. It operates by utilizing air pressure and a spring. You simply push the billows, keep it steady, point the tip of the vacuum to the bug, then release the pressure. The bug or insect will be instantly sucked into a catch tube. This device is very powerful. It has a suction strength that is ten times stronger than most battery-powered devices. It doesn’t release any toxic chemicals so you can use it anywhere. You can even use it to suck out insects and bugs from the plants and vegetables you are raising in your backyard.
Backyard Safari Lazer Light Bug Vac
The first thing you’ll notice about this bug vacuum is its pistol-inspired design. This is in fact convenient because you just have to grip the handle and squeeze the trigger to capture a bug. The bug will be sucked into a transparent tube. This makes it the perfect gadget for students or people studying and collecting insects. The device comes with an attached light source which allows a person to look for bugs in the cover of darkness. It’s powered by four double AA batteries. The gadget comes with an extra bug pod, magnifying lids, a patch, and adventure guide.
Hudson Essentials Insects And Bug Catcher Vacuum
Shaped like a short-barreled shotgun, this bug vacuum is both efficient and easy to use. The on and off button is located at the handle which enables you to control the vacuum with ease. The catch tube as well as the black nozzle are large enough to capture bigger bugs like insects and butterflies. The tube is also transparent so you can observe and study the captured bug. The device is also equipped with a LED light. This light source can come in handy if you are going to use the device at night. You can also use the LED light to attract insects toward you.
Koolatron BV01 Rechargeable Cordless Handheld Bug Vacuum
The most important feature of this device is its long nozzle which extends more than a foot long. This means you will be able to reach insects and bugs stuck in hard-to-reach areas like ceilings and the undersides of huge furniture like beds and sofas. The nozzle has a trap door which ensures that captured bugs won’t be able to fly out and escape. It also also comes with a charger with a charge indicator.
Uncle Milton National Geographic Critter Catcher Bug Vac
If you want to go catching insects with style, then this is the bug vacuum you need. It has a very nice design and it comes with a viewing chamber and a magnifier. To use it, merely point the nozzle to a bug, grip the handle firmly, then squeeze the trigger. The nozzle will suck up the bug then deposit it on the viewing chamber. To release the captured bug, simply detach the viewing chamber.
So if you are looking for a reliable bug vacuum, always keep in mind the devices we discussed above. These hand-held vacuums are great for both children and adults.