Our Top 10 Recommendations for Commercial Vacuums
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for commercial vacuums on the market
- Endurolife Permanent Belt
- Multi-Floor Cleaning with Microsweep technology
- 40 Foot Quick Change Cord
- High Speed Roller Brush, Side Edge Brushes
- Low Profile Design, Disposable Top-Fill Inner Bag, Easy - Use Carry Handle
- Lift-Away. Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard-to-reach areas.
- Premium Pet Power Brush. Picks up pet hair and debris, and deep cleans dander from all surfaces.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + a HEPA filter. Traps 99.9% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum.
- Advanced Swivel Steering with LED headlights. Excellent control for maneuvering around furniture.
- XL-Capacity Dust Cup. Extended cleaning without interruption.
- Upright vacuum cleaner with 12-inch-wide cleaning path is better suited for cleaning low pile carpets than typical canister vacuum cleaners and takes up less space for storage
- Helping Hand handle has received Ease-of-Use Commendation from Arthritis Foundation; on/off switch is located in handgrip for convenience
- Automatic floor adjustment enables the vacuum cleaner to move between carpets and hard surfaces without changes to manual settings
- Powerful, high-speed, balanced brush roll with double helix brushes whirls at 6,500 RPM and move debris toward the vacuum inlet for cleaning
- Measures 6 x 13 x 35 inches (H x W x D); weighs 8.2 pounds
- One Pass Technology With Powerful Suction And Innovative Brush Design To Clean On The Initial Pass (Removes Most Surface Debris Based On Visual Test Btp0221)
- Powerful, Multi-Cyclonic Suction System For Lasting Suction That Captures And Keeps Dirt In The Bin, Where It Belongs
- Multi-Level Filtration With A Washable Filter Helps Reduce Household Dust And Allergens. Power : 8 Amps
- Lightweight Design Makes It Easy To Carry And Push Without Sacrificing Power. Automatic Cord Rewind no. Surface Type: Bare Floors, Carpet, Sealed Hard Floors, Low Pile Carpet, Stairs, Upholstery
- Extended Cleaning Reach With A 25-Foot Power Cord, 6-Foot Hose, And 13.5 Inch Cleaning Path
- Lightweight design weighs less than 10 pounds allows for superior mobility
- Chiropractor designed harness reduces user strain
- Quiet Operation- clean without disrupting the environment around you
- Extra long, 48 foot 3-wire quick change power cord- switch outlets less often between cleans
- Includes an accessory pack with 6" crevice tool, 11" turbo floor tool, 2" dusting brush and 4" upholstery tool
- Clean without disturbing the surrounding environment with Hush Mode, 62 dBA
- Lightweight - only 10.75 lbs
- HEPA filter bag traps 99.97% of dirt, dust, and pollens down to 0.3 microns
- Large capacity - 9.5 quarts
- Extra long 50' cord means less time spent changing outlets
- Lightweight (12 lb.) upright vacuum for easier maneuverability than heavier upright vacuums
- 18 dry qt. capacity Tietex fabric shake-out bag can be emptied and reused to save costs associated with disposable bags
- 5 amp motor delivers 120 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air flow.Cord Length:30 feet
- Handle has an automatic locking system with a foot pedal release for usability, and drops down flat for cleaning under furniture and for storage
- Earned a CRI Seal of Approval for soil removal and indoor air quality in the commercial use vacuum category
- Includes a reusable commercial cloth bag with paper option
- Built-in blower allows you more versatility with cleaning and maintaining your home
- Compact form allows you to clean tight spaces and detail small areas like the inside of a vehicle
- Long 33' SJT cable length for large area vacuuming. Hush 15 Inch Bagless Upright
- Hose stretches for extended reach
- 5 HP motor and 4 gallon tank
- On board storage for all accessories
- Secure fit hose.If dust comes out from motor cover then cartridge filter is missing or damaged attach or replace cartridge filter
- Large On/Off dust sealed switch
- 15 foot cord with automatic cord rewind.Amps: 8
- Carpet Pro
Selecting the right commercial vac for your business
Running a business does not mean that you should only be putting your effort in sales and marketing goals. In fact, if you run a brick-and-mortar store, there are certain things you also need to consider. Among the most overlooked aspect is often the cleaning part.
Shop vacuums for businesses are great tools because they can be used for various purposes. If you have a particularly messy place and have to deal with tough dirt and stains continuously, you will have to make sure that you are equipped with a tough commercial vacuum to help clean up.
Here are among the top factors to consider when choosing the right shop vac for your business:
Shops tend to be a lot messier than the average household so you will have to make sure that the vacuum you choose has a huge capacity. Emptying out the contents too often might not be the most efficient cleaning process especially if there is time to beat or if there is a lot of cleaning to be done.
If you have a wood working shop, it is just natural to need a commercial vacuum that is powerful enough to suck up both small and large debris from your shop. To check exactly how powerful a vacuum’s machine is, you can try to spread out sawdust and small screws on the floor then see if it can pick up most, if not all, of the dirt with just a single pass.
Design and Size
Most shops very rarely consider design and size when looking for the perfect commercial vacuum to do the job. However, if you have a small space to move around or store the equipment, how huge the vacuum cleaner is will be a big factor to consider. You might also want to make sure that even though the vacuum is huge, it actually has the ability to clean even the most hard to reach areas.
Filters and Attachments
For shops that vacuum sawdust and other small particles on a regular basis, making sure that the dust filter is powerful enough to trap even the finest particles is very important. Without the filter, there is a huge likelihood that these small particles would get into the motor and could thus affect the life of the equipment. Be sure to go for a commercial vacuum with a filter that is easy to change and is less likely to leak.
See our top picks for the best commercial vacs
When you need to get the carpets in your commercial space clean, the best tool for the job is a commercial vacuum that will not only take care of the dirt but ensure that the dirt in the fibers of the carpet is gone too. This means that you will need the best commercial vacuum that you can find and ensure that it is worth the money you will spend. Here are our top 3 favorite commercial vacuum cleaners to help you get started off in the right direction as you search for what will be your favorite too.
Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS 8 Pound Commercial Upright Vacuum
Our first favorite is the Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS which provides you with a 35 foot cord to avoid moving from plug to plug while cleaning. It also offers automatic adjustment to the brush so you won’t have to worry about going from carpet to carpet adjusting for the different heights. The brush spins at 6,500 RPMs to get the dirt perfectly towards the suction as well as brush up any hair and other debris that may be in the carpet with ease.
BISSELL Clean View Upright Vacuum with One Pass 9595A
The BISSELL Clean View Upright is another amazing vacuum that has made its way onto our best commercial vacuum list due to its light weight and powerful suction allowing you to go over the carpet fewer times. The brush is designed to get further into the carpet to pull out dirt that has been embedded into the fibers, and is great for getting pet hair and other debris as well. It can also save money as it has a bagless system to allow you to save money on bags, and the filter can be cleaned with water to save money on filters.
Sanitaire SC5745A Commercial Quite Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner with Tools and 10 Amp Motor, 13″ Cleaning Path
Finally, the Sanitaire SC5745A Commercial not only offers you many perks for cleaning your commercial space, but will allow you to save money through a bagless system. This vacuum takes cleaning to a whole new level with clog resistant tools and a washable HEPA filtration system. You will be able to vacuum even when others are in the space as the filtration system allows for air filtration as well to help clean dust out of the air.
5 of our favorite commercial upright vacuums
These days, vacuum cleaners are available in a wide variety of styles as well as capabilities. This makes it difficult for consumers to select the best one that will suit their requirements and needs. This is particularly when wanting to select the finest among the several upright vacuum cleaners that are available within the market. Nevertheless, regardless of what you want in a vacuum cleaner, you will find a suitable upright vacuum cleaner for your commercial place. Below are the top 6 commercial upright vacuum models that are doing well in the market.
Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS 8 Pound Commercial Upright Vacuum
- Utilizes a bagged system.
- Hand controls allows for easy access.
- Weighs just 8 pounds.
- Fitted with side brushes to enhance edge cleaning.
- Low profile design enables it to reach deeper beneath furniture.
If you have wall to wall carpeting, you should consider getting this fantastic device because it deep cleans. However, the machine cannot be utilized for above the floor cleaning.
Sanitaire SC679J Commercial Shake out Bag Upright Vacuum Cleaner with 5 Amp Motor, 12 inches Cleaning Path
- 5 amp motor supplies an air flow of 120 cubic feet/minute (CFM)
- Lightweight (12 pounds) upright vacuum for simpler maneuverability compared to heavier upright vacuums
- Handle is fitted with an automatic locking device plus a foot pedal release which allows for easier usability.
- Tietex fabric shake out bag (18 dry quart capacity) which can be emptied and reutilized to reduce costs connected with disposable bags.
You should go for this machine if you are a looking for an affordable, lightweight, easy to assemble and quiet commercial upright vacuum cleaner.
Hoover Commercial C1660-900 Hush Bagless Upright Vacuum with Headlight
- 2 brush agitator.
- Weighs 16.7 pounds.
- Non-marking furniture protector shields walls and furniture.
- 15 inches cleaning path.
- Hush mode option which allows for quiet operation.
If you are looking for a commercial upright vacuum cleaner that can clean heavily soiled areas to perfection with little effort, then you should consider getting this machine.
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright NV356E
- The device utilizes a cyclonic design to decrease suction loss as a result of clogged filters. This helps to ensure that the last area you vacuumed is as dirt free as the first.
- Has a large dust cap so you can accomplish more with fewer stops to empty.
- Has a lift away canister which makes it easy to vacuum staircases, furniture upholstery and vehicle interiors.
The lift Away Professional is a top performance 1200 watts vacuum cleaner that’s appropriately suitable for cleaning carpets as well as hard floors.
Panasonic MC-V5210 Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner with Tools On-Board, Black
- Measures 44.5 x 12.8 x 14.8 inches, and weighs 20 pounds.
- Has powerful 10 amps motor plus motor protection system.
- Has belt guard.
- Has a 14 inches wide cleaning path.
- Has a 50 foot power cord plus hook.
You should opt for this device if you want a vacuum cleaner that is designed for heavy duty cleaning but requires very little maintenance.
Let’s get serious about cleaning using commercial vacuum cleaners
Commercial vacuum cleaners can take a beating! Of course you do not only have to use them in commercial settings they are ideal for anyone that wants a powerful, reliable vacuum that is built to last. Commercial vacuum cleaners offer more options than residential vacuum cleaners in many cases.
There are many different residential settings that can benefit from having a commercial vacuum cleaner on hand. If you have a large home or one that is filled with kids and pets you may want to consider investing in a commercial vacuum cleaner.
Commercial vacuum cleaners are going to cost you a bit more but ultimately you pay for what you get when it comes to vacuum cleaners. You pay more but you have to replace them a lot less. You pay more but you get that heavy duty cleaning power that you do not get from a residential vacuum cleaner. In reality you are only paying just a few dollars more. The difference actually is not even noticeable.
Ultimately it all balances out. Here are some great models to consider:
Oreck Commercial U2000R-1 Commercial 8 Pound Upright Vacuum with Helping Hand Handle, 40′ Power Cord-great vacuum cleaner that is light weight and has an extra-long power cord. The cost is absolutely affordable and actually substantially less than some residential models.
Rubbermaid Commercial 1868621 Executive Series Manual Height Adjustment Upright Vacuum Cleaner, 15-inch, Black- great no frills vacuum cleaner that has everything you need on board. It is easy to use and super affordable. Of course it is also durable.
Carpet Pro CPU 2t Commercial Vacuum Cleaner-great vacuum with sealed metal bearings which means less maintenance and more durability. A little higher priced than the other two listed here but well worth the added expense because of the construction of the vacuum.
If you are tired of replacing your vacuum every few years you may want to consider choosing a commercial vacuum cleaner. They are more durable and will last longer. Of course if you are in a commercial setting you need one of these models to ensure that it can take the constant use trying to keep things clean. Any one of the three listed above is an excellent option.