Our Top 10 Recommendations for Cyclonic Vacuums
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for canister vacuums on the market
- IMPRESSIVE SUCTION – You do not have to go over a single spot many times to clean it. The Ovente Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner can suck all the dust from hardwood floors, dust mites from rugs, and tiny contaminants in one single sweep! Plus, it is small and lightweight, making it easy to haul around the house while you clean.
- HEPA FILTRATION SYSTEM – This 1400W vacuum is not only light and portable, it is equipped with the gold standard HEPA filter too! It effectively sucks 99. 7% dust mites and allergens up to 0. 3 micrometers in size, traps them inside the filter, and ensures that these contaminants won’t be released back in the atmosphere. Also, the dust compartment is translucent so you can easily see when the dust container & filters are full. Just empty the container and clean the filter to use the vacuum
- COMES WITH NUMEROUS ATTACHMENTS – The unit comes with different attachments—a floor nozzle with two settings, a crevice & bristle brush, a furniture nozzle, a pet/sofa brush, and a multi-angle brush—that makes cleaning almost every part of your house easy and possible, from hardwood floors and tiles, furniture and curtains, to hard-to-reach ceilings and furniture tops.
- ENERGY SAVING SPEED CONTROL: Have more control on how you vacuum works! Simply choose the level of suction and regulate how much power you use. You can use the minimum suction setting for collecting dust without disturbing the environment and the maximum suction setting for heavier cleaning work.
- LIMITED 1-YEAR – All Ovente products have a one (1) year period from the date of purchase from an authorized retailer. This only covers defects in workmanship and materials. Please note that you have to provide proof of purchase to request for repair or replacement.
- FAST & EFFICIENT – Equipped with 1200-Watts, this cyclonic vacuum uses powerful, nonstop suction to deep clean surfaces in one pass.
- ADVANCED MULTI-LEVEL FILTRATION – Say goodbye to allergies! Its HEPA filtration system removes 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 micrometers in diameter. That’s 300x smaller than a hair!
- INCREDIBLE VALUE – Comes with premium attachments for cleaning various surfaces: sofa/pet brush, floor brush, combination crevice nozzle/bristle brush, telescopic metal wand, dust compartment, and power cord
- CONVENIENT – Step button to turn on/off, automatic cable rewinder, 360° hose swivel, and telescopic wand helps you get high and hard-to-reach areas without injuring your back.
- EASY MAINTENANCE – Bagless design with translucent dust compartment also includes an LED light alert for when the dust container & filters are full. All you need to do is empty and wash it with water before use.
- CYCLONIC TECHNOLOGY: Ensures a consistent cleaning experience with no loss of suction
- EXTREME RECLINE HANDLE: Reaches under furniture for easier access without having to move things around
- EDGE CLEANING BRISTLES: Removes dirt, dust and pet hair up against those hard-to-reach edges
- MULTI-FLOOR CLEANING: Transitions from carpet to hard floors with ease
- POWERFUL REACH: 20-foot cord extends room-to-room
- 300W high-power motor and high frequency vibration up to 33000 cycle/min, beating out the deep dust and bacteria, then three rows of S-type brush thorough clean them all. Patent grille without rolled sheets and bedding.
- Centrifugal Cyclone Filtration System help to effectively capture tiny debris on the fabric surface, ensuring that the discharged air contains no allergens High-Efficiency particulate air.
- 20cm Length high power 253.7 nm UV sterilization lamp. Intelligent electronic control induction to prevent UV leakage. Automatic Protection Over 2" surface.
- 6 stage filtration system, HEPA Filter suck in 99.9% of particles as small as 0.3 microns to releases the fresh air.
- 14.7-feet long cord for added cleaning reach and 4.1 lb ease of use. 400mL large dust bin for holding more dust. (The Best Gift for Christmas Day)
- Multi-Cyclonic Technology for excellent suction for longer. Power Cord Length: 18 feet , Hose Length - 7 inches
- Hard floor Turbine foot is tough on dirt, gentle on your floors. Power Rating: 9.2 amps. Cleaning Path Width : 11 Inch
- Multi-surface foot for excellent pickup on Area rugs and carpeted floors in your home
- The easy empty dirt tank opens from the bottom for no-mess disposal. Brush System: Rotating Clear Window
- Compact and lightweight design for easy carrying and storage. Dirt Cup Capacity : 67.6 fluid Ounce
- Maximum Cleaning Power- 3 channels remove dirt with less scatter
- Multi-Cyclonic Technology - 12 cyclones separate particles of dirt before reaching the filter. Ensures a consistent cleaning experience with No Loss of Suction
- 7 Floor Settings - adjustable nozzle for every floor type regardless of the surface
- Cord Rewind - automatic cord rewind retracts the 28 foot cord in seconds
- Includes an 24 inch Telescoping Extension Wand, 12 inch Crevice Tool to clean cracks and crevices with precision, Pet Turbo Tool and Dusting Brush to clean furniture and stairs and a Pet Static Tool to clean pet hair, furniture surfaces and other décor
- Slim nozzle targets dirt in tight spaces. Power rating: 10.8 Volt, suction power: 16 AW
- Cyclonic action spins dust & debris away from the filter so suction power stays strong
- Translucent, bag less dirt bowl makes it easy to see dirt & empty; A pull out crevice tool provides access to hard to reach areas
- Included Components: (1) HHVI320JR02 hand vacuum, (1) Jack plug charger, (1) Wall mount, (1) Extendable crevice tool, (1) Flip up brush: Power Source: Cordless
- Strong suction power: the strong engine of the car vacuum offers extremely powerful suction,120W high power.Super suction, vacuum 3700pa, low noise.
- Suitable for wet and dry use: this car vacuum allows you to clean both dry and damp things like water, milk, dirt, dust, hair and seeds from your car.
- Unique design, the appearance is more atmospheric, Wireless charging, built-in 2200ma battery, working time of about 20 minutes
- The handheld vacuum comes: Crevice tool for reaching debris in tight corners & spaces with ease; Dusting brush for easily picking up hair or dirt on delicate surfaces & upholstery; Liquid nozzle for cleaning unexpected liquid spills effortlessly. It can easily clean dust, debris, crumbs, pet hair, dog hair, cat hair, as well as liquids (Not more than 100ml)
- Cord-free, hassle-free! The cordless vacuum dust cleaner is lightweight and portable to use. Free your movement and easy to clean stairs, kitchen, inside of your car, hard to reach corners, wall edges without bulky and tangled cords.
- Powerful suction, corded vacuum
- Deep cleans carpets better than a full-size Dyson upright DC40* *Based on independent testing
- Cleans bare floors and area rugs, brushroll spins slowly to help pick up debris for an enhanced bare floor clean
- Never loses suction or power: Advanced cyclonic technology separates fine dirt from the air, preventing dirt from clogging the filters and keeping suction power strong over time
- Ultra-lightweight, compact design for convenient use throughout the house
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Marc Spagnuolo, Nicole Spagnuolo (Actors)
- Marc Spagnuolo (Writer) - Marc Spagnuolo (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
Vacuum cleaner technology has not changed much since the inception of the vacuum cleaner. There has been a few changes along the way but not any that have really shaken up the industry. Be prepared for change because the cyclonic vacuum options are a great option. A cyclonic vacuum will change the clean level of your home.
What is Cyclonic Technology?
Most vacuums depend on a sucking action to pull out the dirt from your carpet but this can cause clogs and loss of suction over time. Cyclonic vacuums works by an air exchange they funnel the air through a funnel shaped tube that causes the dirt to be pulled up through the canister or receptacle.
Why Is It Better?
Traditional vacuums get clogged and they lose suction over time. The cyclonic vacuums do not lose their suction over time because they are not dependent on suction mechanisms to work. The average lifetime of regular vacuum is about 2 years. The average lifetime of a cyclonic vacuum is about 5 years so it is far more likely that you will get a lot more use out of the cyclonic varieties.
Oddly enough the cyclonic vacuum is not much more expensive than the same old suction vacuums. It may cost you a little bit more for the cyclonic vacuum but it is absolutely worth it because you will get more use out of it and it will last a lot longer.
There are plenty of cyclonic vacuum options on the market from the very simple like the:
Hoover Corded Cyclonic Stick Vacuum SH20030
It is a lightweight stick vacuum that is a great portable option that also happens to rely on cyclonic technology. This option is priced under $80 and is great for all types of floor surfaces.
Bissell OptiClean Cyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum 1535
A canister vacuum-sort of- it is on wheels like a canister but instead of where the canister normally is, the cyclonic vacuum body is located. This is a lightweight option that offers power and easy maneuverability. It offers an easy to remove dirt cup.
Ovente ST2000 Featherlite Cyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum with Hepa Filter
This model is a complete combination of all the latest technology from the cyclonic technology to the HEPA filter to ensure a super clean house. This is a great choice for anyone that wants the power and mobility of a canister vacuum and the latest technology of the cyclonic vacuum.