Our Top 10 Recommendations for Hardwood Floor Vacuums
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for hardwood floor vacuums on the market
- Powerful, convenient, and easy to use
- Powerful suction makes it great for quick pick ups with multipurpose versatility
- Versatile cleaning three machines in one: a stick vacuum, handle vacuum, and stair vacuum
- With a crevice tool for furniture and a floor nozzle for stairs
- Clean hard floors and surface dirt on carpets and area rugs. Surface Type: Counter Tops, Sealed Hard Floors, Low Pile Carpet. Dirt Cup Capacity: 0. 67 liter
- Impeccable Daily Clean: The R300 robot vacuum lets you easily start clean, schedule & customize cleaning preferences with remote control. Auto-adjust cleaning direction, auto increase suction power, maximizes increase vacuum power with 1700Pa of suction, and adapt its height to seamlessly clean from hard surface floor to short-pile carpet for a spotless clean home.
- Vacuuming and Mopping: R300 robot vacuum supports wet mopping function, combines 1700Pa max strong suction, mopping hard surface floors from small dust to footprint or mud, and vacuuming everything from small particles to large debris and pet fur much deeper, 2.7inch super slim design glides under and around beds, sofas and other furniture for thoroughly clean.(400ML WATER TANK SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Upgraded Smart Protection: Fully upgraded anti-collision & anti-drop intelligent sensor technology plus pressure-sensitive soft bumper, guide the robotic vacuum cleaner navigate around obstacles and avoid to fall down from stairs and edges.
- 110mins Constant Runtime: Powered by a 2600mAh high-capacity Li-ion battery, the vacuum cleaner supports up to 110 minutes of quiet but powerful suction cleaning, auto-recharge allows the automatic vacuum robot always ready to clean.
- What You'll Get: An R300 robot vacuum cleaner, plus a completely range of robot vacuum accessories: 4x side brushes, 1x extra high efficiency filter, 1x remote control (2AAA batteries included), 1x cleaning brush, 1x charging dock, 1x adapter, and 12-Month warranty, toll call professional customer support.
- 3-in-1 design with onboard crevice tool allows you to customize your vacuum for your needs. At only 4 pounds, you can take the Eureka blaze anywhere
- Eureka's signature swivels steering improves maneuverability and cleaning efficiency when compared to standard stick vacuums
- Eureka's capture nozzle picks up larger debris with ease unlike other stick vacuums that push larger particles around. Perfect for hard floors, area rugs, and low pile carpets
- Powerful 2 amp motor picks up particles like dust and pollen, while the washable filtration system captures the debris and improves air quality
- 18' power cord and X-Large dust cup ensure you get the job done faster - No more outlet hopping or frequent trips to the trash can with the Eureka blaze. 9.44 inch cleaning
- Rotatable and Maneuverable Motorized Brush Head - features 2 optional roller brush, the stiff one for carpets (low pile) and the soft one with antistatic carbon fiber bristle for hard floors include tiles; featured LED lights to keep every dark corners cleaning, such as dirt under furniture
- Detachable Long-lasting Lithium Battery - quick charge and long run time; 2 speed modes(Standard Mode: 45 mins; MAX Mode: 15 mins); continuous operation without risk of high temperature due to AFDPT (battery cooling system with air flow design patent technology ), safe to use at home and in car
- Lightweight for Floor to Ceiling Cleaning - main motor only weighs 3.3lbs lightweight; easily converts from stick vac to a handheld vacuum; comes with 3 versatile attachments, meets your various needs to clean your space
- Efficient Filtration, Easy Empty, Convenient Cleaning - washable components include metal filter (for blocking large particles) and high-densy HEPA filter (for capturing tiny dirt, pollen, dusty particles), expels fresh air without dusts raising
- What You Get - cordless stick vacuum, motorized brush head,stiff roller brush, soft roller brush, retractable metal tube, long crevice, oval brush for fabric surface, 2 HEPA filters, charging base with mains charger, 2 in 1 cleaner tool for cleaning hair from the roller, instruction manual, service card and 7/24 INSE customer service
- Multifloor cleaning with fingertip brush roll controls and motorized floor nozzle to easily switch between carpet and hard floor.
- Lightweight, at only 6.3 Pounds. Easily converts to a portable hand vacuum for convenient above floor cleaning, reaching tight spaces, stairs and even car interiors.
- Advanced swivel steering provides excellent control and makes it easy to maneuver around and reach under furniture and tight spaces.
- LED headlights to help find dust or debris that might otherwise be missed under furniture and cupboards.
- 30ft cord for extended cleaning reach and easy to empty, removeable dust cup. Includes convenient portable storage base, crevice tool and 2-in-1 dusting brush.
- 【Powerful Suction】Vacuum cleaner with strong suction power is idea for debris and deeply embedded dirt, such as cat litter, dog food crumbs, pet hair and so on on your marble, tile and hardwood floor
- 【Wipe Out Everything】Vacuum cleaner bagless set with 4 Stage advanced filtration system was equipped of small vacuum cleaner, :cyclone filtration, cylinder filtration, Hepa filtration, sponge filtration,Rotatable Brush Head match flexible joint are easy to control its direction
- 【Lightweight & Deep Cleaning without Blind Corner】2.8pounds are the whole weight of this stick vacuum cleaner which can be easily operate by single hand,The 19-31 inches adjustable tube perfect and versatile to clean floor-to-ceiling,and the appropriate length 23ft of power cord is adopted for your cored vacuum
- 【Multi-Use】Vacuum with handheld attachment whose two mode are easy to switch for this vacuum cleaner,a brush and crevice nozzle are included for clean your sofa,stairs,car,furniture and the tiny spaces like the area under the bed,also your motor homes
- 【Other Vacuum Cleaner 2.5 Times】An effective brush provides 2.5 times the power and 80% deep cleaning performance on hard floors than ordinary vacuum cleaners. The LED light on the foot of the vacuum cleaner is very bright, which can help you see pet hair and other debris that is easily lost in the dark.
- HARDWOOD, LAMINATE, VINYL, AND TILE CLEANER: SpinScrub Brushes deliver the Best clean while gently and safely scrubbing sealed wood, vinyl, tile and grout
- DUAL TANK TECHNOLOGY: keeps clean and dirty Water separate so you never put dirty Water back on the floor
- WASH-DRY MODE: Selection Wash mode uses brushes to clean while suctioning up excess water while dry mode stops brushes to suction up excess water and improve drying time
- FINGERTIP CONTROL: Clean Boost Control fingertip control applies extra detergent to stains and heavy traffic areas
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At under 14 pounds, the Floor Mate is easy to lift and carry, even up and down stairs
- 【17Kpa Powerful Suction】Perfect for marble, tile and hardwood floor, pick up all debris, such as cat litter, dog food crumbs, pet hair. NOTE: Due to powerful suction and high-power, it is easy to fit tightly with the carpet, it is not suitable for use on carpets, perfect for hard floor.
- 【3 Stages Advanced Filtration System】Complete sealing design and high-density HEPA filter provide excellent experience. HEPA and cylinder filer are washable.
- 【Rotatable Brush Head】Flexible joint could free to clean the dirt under the furniture and bed, clean up dead corners. Brush head is easy be controlled, feel free to control its direction where you want.
- 【Adjustable Tube】18-30 inches adjustable length, easily to reach 10 feet high, such as ceilings and vents, etc. Long 30 feet power cord is perfect, it makes the suction stronger, cleans the garbage more clean and more assured.
- 【Lightweight&Multi Versatile Attachments】It’s weighs only 4.11 pounds, can be operated with one hand relaxing and easy to clean from the floor and high places. Easily converts from stick vacuum to a handheld vacuum with versatile attachments, allows you to reach corners, stairs and crevices., and even in the car.
- Whole-home Deep Cleaning: Outstanding 30 mins of fade-free powerful suction ensures quickly pick up of debris, dust, crumbs and pet hair. The turbo mode provides 15mins of higher suction for more difficult tasks.
- All Floor Types: Quickly and easily cleaning for all floor types and hard-to-reach areas, such as hardwood floor, tile floor, carpets, stairs, corners, sofa, curtain, car, keyboard, and areas under furniture. The motorized LED brush head with stiff nylon bristles drives deep into the carpet to remove dust, pet hair, and ground-in dirt.
- Convenient Self-Standing Design: Allows the vacuum cleaner to stand securely by itself at any time and anywhere without against a wall. No need to worry about falling over, and you can have a short rest or restart cleaning freely.
- Advanced HEPA Filtration System: The HEPA filter and stainless steel cyclone filtration system traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns, and expels clean air. 2pcs of HEPA filters are packed which are washable and recycling.
- What You Get: Hassle-free 30 days trial and 12 months warranty. 1x Orfeld cordless vacuum cleaner, 1x Multi-tasker LED motorized brush head, 1x Extension stick tube, 2x Washable HEPA filter, 1x Crevice nozzle, 1x 2-in-1 dusting brush,1x Charging adapter, 1x User manual.
- Dust and Debris Goes Efficiently Directly Into the Easy to Empty Dust Cup Without Going Through the Dust.
- Our Powerful 2200mah 6-cell Battery, 2 Ball Bearing Motor Features 120-watts of Suction. Up to 40 mins Runtime on low power ensures a thorough one time cleaning of an average house.
- One charge is equivalent to twice the runtime time of most other similar machines! Charge at any outlet. Our self-standing design allows you to stop and start whenever you want.
- Up to 180° folding handle helps to avoid bending over plus makes it easy to carry and store.
- This is an excellent choice for a cost-effective machine, whether it is your first vacuum cleaner or secondary to other bulky vacuum cleaners, this is great for quick and easy cleanups.Try it yourself and see why others have made this one so popular!
Why you need a hardwood floor vacuum
If you have hardwood floors no one needs to tell you how important it is to use the right tools to clean them. The wrong tools will leave them scratched up and take down the finish. Even your broom can be etching your hardwood floor.
What happens over time when you are using tools that are too harsh for your floor is little scratches start to form. These scratches hang on to the dirt and grime and dull your floors. Using a hardwood floor vacuum will reduce the etching of your hardwoods and help to keep your floors cleaner.
Of course not all vacuums are safe to use on your hardwood floors and not every vacuum that is made for hardwood floors is best. We found 3 vacuums that will get the job done and do it safely.
VonHaus 600W 2-in-1 Corded Upright Stick & Handheld Vacuum
FREE Crevice Tool- this is an excellent hardwood vacuum not only because it glides beautifully over hardwood surfaces but because it can clean any surface. It is lightweight and easy to use. It has a crevice tool to get into all those tight places. It is overall an excellent option that comes highly recommended by users that have reviewed it. What we love: we loved that it is an easy to use all in one cleaner that came highly rated by those that have purchased it. It is an affordable option that is safe for your floors.
Tips And Recommendations In Finding The Perfect Hardwood Floor Vacuum
If your house has a hardwood floor, you should be aware that a traditional vacuum may not be able to effectively pick up dirt, dust, pet hair, and other types of debris from it. Regular vacuums usually have rollers that may be great for carpets and rugs but not that effective on hardwood floors. With that said, it’s best that you choose a hardwood floor vacuum because this is specifically designed to work on flat and solid surfaces. Furthermore, the vacuum should not in any way scratch or damage the floor. Sub-standard vacuums are known for causing nasty gashes on wooden floors. This won’t happen if you choose a high-quality vacuum that’s built for hard wooden floors.
Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Corded Vacuum
Bissell is among the biggest brands today when it comes to home-cleaning appliances. With that said, you are assured of the fact that this is an efficient and sturdy hardwood floor vacuum. Its most important feature is its innovative suction technology that’s highlighted by a V-shaped nozzle head. This technology separately sucks small and large debris off the floor.
Here are a few practical tips on choosing the right hardwood floor vacuum cleaner:
1) The vacuum should have padding as well as rubber wheels. The most common complaint among vacuum users is that they regularly see their wooden floors scratched. However, if the machine has padding on its sides and rubber wheels, scratching will be minimized. The padding will also protect the machine from bumping into furniture and other hard surfaces.
2) As much as possible, find a vacuum that doesn’t have rolling brushes. As we mentioned earlier, rolling brushes may be effective in picking hair, dirt, and other debris from rugs and carpets but they lose a lot of this ability when it comes to hardwood floors. If you can’t find a vacuum that doesn’t have a rolling brush, at least find one that has a switch that can prevent the brush from spinning.
3) Find one that is both lightweight and compact. This way, you can glide and sweep through the wooden floor with ease. This is not to mention the fact that the appliance is light enough that you can lug it around.
In choosing the perfect hardwood floor vacuum, be assured that you have a lot of options to pick from. Below are five vacuums that we highly recommend for people who have wooden floors. These are some of the best vacuums in the market today when it comes to cleaning wooden floors.
Bissell 1161 Hard Floor Plus Canister
The Bissell 1161 canister vacuum features Digital Fingertip Controls which allow you to regulate the cleaner’s suction. It also comes with a TELESCOPING Extension Wand for easy cleaning areas such as the blinds, curtains, etc. Lastly, it is uses a Turbo-Powered Hardwood Floor attachment which comes with soft bristles, making it very effective for removing dirt and debris from your floor without necessarily damaging it.This is a great canister vacuum option for hardwood floors. It is powerful and designed exclusively to clean hard surfaces. It is an excellent option for anyone that wants reliable cleaning capabilities. What we loved: we love that it is a canister option that gives you all the power you need but is gentle on the floors.
Shark Bagless Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick vacuum
There are two main features that separate this vacuum from other models. One, it has a very powerful suction system. And two, it can run for an extended period of time. This means you will be able to clean large areas of the floor in less time. It’s also very easy to use and maneuver courtesy of its swivel steering system. And last but not the least, it has an extra-large collection cup that’s easy to empty and clean.
Dyson Ball Multi Floor Upright Vacuum
The first thing you will notice with this hardwood floor vacuum is its unique and almost futuristic design. It also features a self-adjusting cleaner head, a ball technology, and a radial root cyclone technology. The radial root cyclone technology helps the vacuum pick up even the smallest dust particles. On the other hand, the ball technology allows the user to maneuver the vacuum into very tight spaces. You can even use the vacuum to clean the ceiling and other high places courtesy of its instant release wand.
Hoover Corded Cyclonic Stick Vacuum SH20030
Hoover is a well-known brand in floor care. They are known for producing quality machines at an affordable price and the Corded Cyclonic Stick does not disappoint. It is lightweight and powerful. It easily transitions to different flooring surfaces including hardwoods with zero effort. What we loved: this is a great option when you need powerful cleaning and you do not want to switch out vacuums. It is affordable. The Hoover corded stick vacuum is without a doubt the best corded stick-type vacuum for your wood flooring. While it does have a similar design to the Hoover Linx Cordless cleaner, it uses household current instead for power. Performance-wise, it features similar excellent performance with that of its cordless cousin.
Dirt Devil Power Air Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum
If you are looking for an affordable hardwood floor vacuum that has all the essential features and functions, then this is what you should purchase. It doesn’t weigh much. It has a cyclonic filtration system. It has a transparent dirt cup so you can see when it’s starting to get full. And it has a cord that measures about twenty feet long.
Tips on Choosing Vacuum Cleaners For Hardwood Floors
Hardwood floors tend to add in more elegance to any home, not to mention they enhance its beauty even more. Given proper care and maintenance, you can easily preserve your floor’s luster and keep them looking new for the years to come.
Fortunately, keeping your wood flooring clean is a bit easy due to its smooth and flat surface. Other than that, the process of removing dirt and dust becomes a lot easier when you have the right tools with you.
One of the best tools for keeping your wood flooring are vacuum cleaners. While there are plenty of vacuum cleaners out there, not all of them can provide you the cleaning you need. Hence, you need to know how you can pick the right cleaner for you first. Here’s now:
Make sure there are no rolling brushes
Rolling brushes are made to remove dirt and debris which hide inside carpets. Since this is not an issue for wood flooring, it will only ruin your flooring by scratching the surface every time you use it.
Choose a lightweight and compact product
Lightweight cleaners are very easy to carry and move around, thus making way for an effortless floor cleaning.
Excellent suction power really pays off
Excellent vacuum cleaners offer excellent suction power and quality, thus making sure that no dirt or dust is left behind.
Some Excellent Vacuum Cleaner Recommendations
While there are lots of vacuum cleaners for wood flooring out there, here are some products which we can recommend you:
Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner BH50010
If you’re looking for an excellent cordless vacuum cleaner, then the Hoover Linx cordless is for you! It’s considered as the one of the best stick vacuum cleaners for hardwood and even bare floor surfaces. Other than being an excellent cleaner for hardwood flooring, it also performs well on short pile carpets.
10 things to consider when choosing a vacuum for hardwood floors
Choosing the best vacuum for hardwood floor isn’t always an easy task, but it is an important one especially if you want your hardwood floor to maintain its elegance and its natural beauty. The ‘ideal vacuum’ for a hardwood floor is not the same as the one used to on carpets and rugs. The standard vacuums are designed for carpets only and may cause more harm than good when used on hardwood surfaces.
So, it is important that you pay enough attention when choosing the best vacuum cleaner on hardwood surfaces. With so many choices in the market, there is every need to understand what make a vacuum cleaner the ‘best’ when it comes to cleaning hardwood surfaces.
What to consider
The first thing you should keep in mind is that your ultimate goal is to get the best vacuum for hardwood floors not for any other floor. So, the paramount consideration here should be suitability when cleaning your floor without leaving a mark on it. This means that you need to select a vacuum cleaner that will maintain the luster, elegance and the natural appearances of your floor with minimal effort on your end. Below are features that you may need to check on an ideal vacuum cleaner for hardwood floor.
No beater brushes
Beater Brushes are located at the head of your vacuum and are usually covered with thick bristles. The reason you need to avoid vacuum cleaner with beater brushes is because they are designed to dig in carpet fibers hence would leave scratches on your floor. But you should also be keen because some quality vacuum comes with an adjustable setting for this.
A heavy vacuum cleaner will leave scratches of the wood surface. Selecting a lightweight machine would be a better choice since it can be moved across the floor with less effort. However, the weight may not be important consideration nowadays because some good vacuum cleaner has features attached to them that can reduce the risk of accidental scuff marks.
Felt stripes padding or rubber
Bare floor setting
Bare floor setting provides vacuums for hardwood floor the best suction possible. This is very helpful in eliminating stubborn objects like embedded pet hair that usually requires powerful suction.
You might consider having handheld vacuum cleaner because it makes it easier to clean the corners of your hardwood floor.
If you have lots of stairs then you may need to consider canister vacuum because they are lighter and have wheels.
The filtration system of your vacuum cleaner should be impeccable. No dust should escape from the vacuum exhaust system especially if one of your family members has an allergy.
Sweeping and mopping functions
What makes a vacuum cleaner exceptional is its capability to use three essential cleaning function ability: vacuuming, washing, and drying. Your hardwood floor may need to a vacuum with these entire elements at once for a perfect clean.
A machine with suitable insulating materials and better-made fans and a quiet motor is more likely to be worth your money.
No matter the type of vacuum cleaner you are going to purchase, the price is always the most important consideration. The rule of ‘you get what you buy’ might apply, but you still need to know what other features you need to look for in a vacuum cleaner beside the cost. Sometimes the most expensive vacuum cleaner is not always the best vacuum for a hardwood floor.
Our opinion on the best hardwood floor vac
There is just something about hardwood floors that make a house look nice, and one of the benefits of having hardwood over carpet is easier cleaning when it comes to spills. However, sweeping is simply a pain and whether you have pets or kid, or even just your spouse, everyone has the need to walk right through your dirt pile while you sweep. This leads to having to practically start over from the beginning and recreate your pile simply to hope for the best a second time around. But what if you could get a vacuum that would clean the hardwood floors and never have to worry about another dust pile again?
BISSELL PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Corded Vacuum 81L2A
The amazing BISSELL Power Edge Pet Hard Floor Corded Vacuum not only allows you to skip sweeping all together, but will get every bit of dust and dirt off your hardwood flooring. We feel this is the best hardwood floor vacuum for many reasons. First, it gets around furniture legs and into tight corners like they are nothing. It can eat up just about anything in its path, even large dog food. Finally you can easily empty the dust cup without having to waste money on a bag and it keeps the dust away from those wandering feet.
While there may be somethings that you may simply want to sweep off the floor, however if you spend any time baking, or even simply have kids who enjoy throwing their cereal on the floor, this vacuum has your back. Simply plug it in, turn it on, and start vacuuming to see just how powerful this little vacuum is. You will also enjoy how light weight it is to make carrying it from place to place that much easier. No more hauling up the big vacuum or broom and dust pan up the stairs to do the area rugs or hardwoods there.
As the best hardwood vacuum available, you will be able to get the ‘sweeping’ done quicker without people or pets tracking dirt across your floor, and the V shaped portion will help trap the dirt into the path without using dozens of attachments to get the results you want. You will be able to enjoy your day more by finishing your chores quicker. This Bissell will take care of it all for you.
Check the current price on Amazon
Eureka 3670G Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum
This hardwood floor vacuum weighs only eleven pounds. That said, even a child or a senior citizen can use and operate it with ease. It also has a blower port which means you can use it as a blower to clean leaves, grasses, and other debris that has accumulated in your garage or porch.
This is our take on the best vacuum for hardwood floors
Hardwood floors are expensive and while they do not require a lot of maintenance, you certainly would want to make sure that it stays immaculate for as long as possible even when you regularly vacuum it while cleaning.
To do that, you cannot just go for any other machine. You have to make sure that you only get the best vacuum for hardwood floors and below are some factors to consider:
Why are Ordinary Vacuums Not Good Enough?
When you recently installed new wooden floors in the house or have just moved into a home with existing hardwood floors, it won’t be surprising why you would be reluctant in cleaning it out with a vacuum cleaner. Most vacuum cleaners, even the top rated ones, are designed for carpeted floors and can thus do more harm than good to wood.
Why is that so? Regular vacuum cleaners are equipped with roller brushes that have thick bristles. These do not only increase the risk of scratching your wooden surfaces but it can also scatter more dirt and debris making the floor harder to clean. In addition, the standard machines come with plastic wheels and do not have extra padding that could prevent scratching hardwood flooring.
Upright versus Canister Vacuums
The best vacuum for hardwood floors come in all shapes and sizes. Upright and canister vacuums are among the most popular in terms of deep cleaning and they both have pros and cons. Canister vacuum cleaners are often preferred because of their convenience. If you are regularly cleaning wood floors in multiple rooms or in separate levels of the house, you might rather want a canister vacuum to help you do the job.
Other innovations in design such as handheld or backpack models are also available and it is ultimately up to the preference of the user to see which one would fit them well.
Features to Look For
The number one thing to look for in the best vacuum for hardwood floors is the lack of thick bristles in the rotatory brushes. Rubber and felt stripe padding is also a necessary feature that can help prevent scratches on your beautiful floors.
To make sure the machine does not hurt your floors, you might want to go for one that comes in a lightweight and compact design. However, you must also keep in mind that the lack in ‘strength’ when compared to the bulky upright machines should not be a reason to sacrifice quality. Never forget to ensure that your vacuum cleaner still has a strong suction power.
Top 5 ways to clean wood floors with a vacuum cleaner
Flooring is a very important feature in any building as it can increase or decrease the value of that building. Generally, a wooden floor is chosen because it creates a very classy yet cozy environment. Hardwood floors are not particularly pleasing but they add beauty to the rooms. Cleaning of any hardwood floor can be real tricky as one should have the proper appliances so that it doesn’t damage the floor. A vacuum cleaner provides a great ease in cleaning a hardwood floor. The latest technology of these vacuums can easily clean the wood floors without any hassle. Many of these vacuums are especially designed to clean the wooden floor without damaging an inch of it. Buying these high technology vacuum cleaners for your wood floor can ease all your worries.
In the following 5 ways, you can clean your wooden floor with a vacuum cleaner:
Use a less weighing vacuum cleaner
Wooden floors are, without a doubt, very sensitive and one has to be very particular while using a vacuum cleaner on these hardwood floors. You don’t want to damage it by using a vacuum cleaner which leaves marks on the floor or is so heavy that it damages the floor. Be very peculiar in the type of vacuum cleaner you choose to clean your wooden floor.
Change the suction control settings accordingly
Every wooden floor is different from the other and each of these floors require different settings while cleaning. You should change the vacuum cleaner’s suction settings accordingly, keeping in mind the type of floor you are cleaning. If you fail to do so, it can damage your floor which will leave a permanent mark on it.
Turn off the brush roll
You have to be very specific while using a vacuum cleaner on your hardwood floor. Be sure to turn of the brush roll on your vacuum cleaner before cleaning any type of wooden floor so it doesn’t leave any scratches on the floor. If the brush roll is made of fine material and you are sure it won’t damage it, then it is safe to use.
Use a rubber wheeled vacuum cleaner
While cleaning a wooden floor, you don’t want to make it dirtier or damage it by not using rubber wheels. Rubber wheels provide you with the advantage of rolling it easily on the floor and they also don’t leave any rolling marks on the hardwood floor. So, it is necessary to use a rubber wheeled vacuum cleaner.
Wet the floor
Another way to clean your hardwood floor effectively and removing all the dust particles is by wetting your hardwood floor and letting the brushes of the vacuum clean your floor. Other than this, you can also use shampoo system by spraying your wooden floor and then vacuuming it, which will give your hardwood floor extra shine.
In these ways, you can effectively clean your wooden floor using a vacuum cleaner.