Our Top 10 Recommendations for Intex Pool Vacuums
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Intex pool vacuums on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Intex Auto Pool Cleaner
- Requires a filter pump with a flow rate between 1,600 - 3,500gph
- Attaches to the inlet connector in the pool with a 24'7" hose
- For Intex above ground pools with 1-1/2" hose fittings
- Not suitable for in-ground pools
- Ensure the cleaner is set up properly and all air pockets are removed from the cleaner hose to have maximum performance. Please refer to user manual before use
SaleBestseller No. 2
Intex Handheld Rechargeable Vacuum with Telescoping Aluminum Shaft and Two Interchangeable Brush Heads , Gray/Black
- Strong, built-in Ni-MH rechargeable batteries for powerful suction capability
- Suitable for use with all PureSpas and above ground pools up to 18' diameter
- Includes two interchangeable brush heads, USB cable for recharging, 94" lightweight telesoping aluminum shaft, & shaft adapter to fit longer/wider telescoping aluminum shaft
- Automatic shutoff feature when vacuum is not submerged in water, IPX8 waterproof switch for added protection against water submersion
- Keep pool water clean by vacuuming out dirt and debris
SaleBestseller No. 3
Intex FBA_28003E Deluxe Maintenance Kit for Above Ground Pools, 1, Blue
- Requires an Intex filter pump with a minimum flow rate of 800 gph
- Vacuum sucks debris off the pool floor and through the filter
- Attaches to the outlet connector in the pool with a 24-feet 7-Inch hose
- Durable and deep mesh skimmer net
SaleBestseller No. 4
Intex Basic Pool Maintenance Kit for Above Ground Pools
- Included in the kit: Vacuum head with one piece cleaning head, Surface skimmer, 94" telescoping aluminum pole
- Vacuum attaches to garden hose and includes reusable debris bag
- Clean remaining floating debris from the surface with the suface skimmer
- 94" telescoping aluminum pole is compatible with both accessories
- Intex Part Number: 58958E
SaleBestseller No. 5
Water Tech Pool Blaster Catfish Li Pool & Spa Cleaner
- Lithium Powered, Fully Rechargeable in 4 hours. Minimum Operating Depth-9 inch at 45 degree angle
- Easy push-button on/off switch.
- Comes included with (1) reusable all-purpose filter and (2) microfilters for fine cleaning!
- Up to (45) minutes continuous run-time.
- Great for any pool/spa cleaning application!
Bestseller No. 6
Intex Automatic Pool Cleaner for Above Ground Pools
- Cleans your pool without effort!
- Requires a filter pump with a flow rate between 1,600 - 4,000 GPH (6,056 - 15,140 L/hr)
- Automatically reverses direction to vacuum the entire pool floor For use with 7.32 m (24 ft) and smaller diameter pools
- Includes 24 ft. 7 in hose that attaches easily to existing pool inlet
Bestseller No. 7
Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 16-inch, 110-120V with GFCI
- Keep your above ground pool water clean, soft, and refreshing with the Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump by Intex. The all-natural sand provides excellent water filtration as the 6-function control valve allows the pool owner to filter, backwash and rinse, recirculate, drain and close the system.
- The built in 24-hour timer adds to the hassle-free experience with maintaining a cleaner pool. The strainer basket provides easy-cleaning, and prolongs the life of the sand.
- The Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump generates a pump flow rate of 3,000 gallons per hour, ideal for above ground pools 16' and above. This pump requires virtually no maintenance except replacement of sand every 5 years.
- Pump Flow Rate: 3,000 gph (11.3 m3/hr). System Flow Rate: 2,450 gph (9.2 m3/hr).
- Includes: 6-way Valve. Pressure Gauge. Heavy Duty Tank. Strainer Basket. Built-in Timer.
Bestseller No. 8
Intex Deluxe Wall Mount Surface Skimmer
- Intex Deluxe Wall Mount Surface Skimmer
- Help catch leaves and debris before they sink to the bottom of the pool with the Intex Deluxe Wall Mount Surface Skimmer.
- The skimmer easily mounts to Easy SetTM or metal frame pool sidewalls with an adjustable bracket and attaches to the filter pump for automatic skimming.
- The Durable polypropylene plastic is not affected by pool chemicals and the strainer basket pulls out for easy cleaning.
- Requires an Intex filter pump with a minimum flow rate of 800 gph (3,028 L/hr).
Bestseller No. 9
INTEX 2800 GPH Above Ground Pool Sand Filter Pump and Automatic Pool Vacuum
- Heavy duty 14" sand filter - requires approximately 55 LBS of sand (sand not included)
- Simple to use and easy to operate filter that will outperform your standard cartridge filters
- Powerful 0.75 HP / 2,800 GPH keeps your water sparkling clean
- Pump flow rate: 2,800 GPH
- System flow rate: 2,150 GPH
Bestseller No. 10
Intex Basic Pool Cleaning Kit
- Comes with leaf skimmer, wall brush, and vacuum head
- Vacuum head with reusable debris bag, requires connection with garden hose for usage
- Durable mesh skimmer net
- Wall brush can quickly remove algae and grime from pool walls or pool floor
- Compatible with 1-1/16-inch inner diameter lightweight telescoping aluminum shaft (item 50004E, pole not included)