Our Top 10 Recommendations for Kids Vacuums
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for kids vacuums on the market
- Real suction picks up small pieces of paper waste or small poly beads for understanding cause & effect.
- True to life sounds for added realism & aural stimulation.
- Maneuverability of toy develops problem solving & motor skills.
- Stylish! Exact replica of the latest Dyson Ball world famous vacuum cleaner.
- 4 x C batteries required.
- Realistic role play for exploring imagination and developing social skills
- Replica design with iconic colors for visual realism
- Play encourages the development of hand-to-eye co-ordination
- Working suction and cyclone action for understanding cause and effect
- Different attachments and ways to play, help to develop problem solving and motor skills
- Toy replica of the famous Dyson Cord-free Vacuum - just like the real thing!
- Working suction and accessible debris tray
- Features a simulated cyclone action effect
- Different attachments for shor nozzle or long handled play
- Attachments are easy to release and therefore perfect for little hands
- Learning songs & phrases encourage your baby to push & play
- Flip the switch “on” for vacuum sounds & “off” for learning songs & phrases
- Press the light-up canister button for more fun songs & phrases
- Dial clicker for hands-on fun
- Tilts up & down, just a like a real vacuum (Note: Not intended for use as a walking aid; does not lock in upright position.)
- Authentic role play cleaning fun for kids
- Realistic action and sound
- Press the button to trigger the sound and make the beads whirl around
- Modeled after a modern version of the iconic DUSTBUSTER from BLACK+DECKER
- Includes the 3 “AA” batteries required for use
- 3-In-1 design with onboard crevice tool allows you to customize your vacuum for your needs. At only 4 pounds, you can take the Eureka blaze anywhere
- Eureka's signature swivel steering improves maneuverability and cleaning efficiency when compared to standard stick vacuums
- Eureka's capture nozzle picks up larger debris with ease unlike other stick vacuums that push larger particles around. Perfect for hard floors, area rugs, and low pile carpets
- Powerful 2 amp motor picks up particles like dust and pollen, while the washable filtration system captures the debris and improves air quality
- This vac features a clicking button, knob and wheels.
- The removable hand vac also features clicking sounds.
- Two piece set measurers 27 1/2"x 8 3/4" x 8"
- Wooden kid-sized vacuum cleaner with wooden pieces to scoop up and a cleaning checklist
- Vacuum handle tilts and dial turns and clicks
- Wooden pieces include cereal, popcorn, pretzel, button, ring, bandage, paper clips, coin
- Roll over pieces and they disappear into base; lift lid to empty
- Ages 3+; 23.5” tall
- Exact Toy replica of Dysons Hottest Vacuum DC14
- Detachable wand with suction ( picks up small pieces of paper or polybeads )
- Working imitation vortex spins coloured beads around, adding to realism
- On board tools
- Height: 69cm
- Bug Catcher with LED laser light for day and nighttime play
- Built in magnifier in both the vacuum and the habitat so you get two toys in one. Great for collecting, exploring, and even classroom use
- Patented capture core container for trapping bugs, then transport them to your habitat without touching them. A STEM toy for home or classroom
- Carabineer clip and carrying handle is great for kids ages 3 and above
- Batteries included in the kit, all in beautiful gift boxes with instructions
Kids Vacuum – Why not let you kids vacuum for you?
Vacuuming is a terrible chore that most don’t enjoy doing. Not only is a vacuum loud and distressing to the ears, but it takes effort to move it along the surfaces of floors to clean. But if you’re like most parents, you don’t want to appear negative around kids.
Life should be fun and exciting, and that’s why you want to make even the most annoying chores seem fun and exciting to your kids. They may not be able to tackle the big vacuum yet, but you can certainly make them appear to be helping out with the chores around the home.
You can purchase a kid’s toy vacuum cleaner, so they can “help out” around the house.
Best features of a kid’s vacuum cleaner
A kid’s vacuum cleaner is basically a smaller version of a real vacuum cleaner. It doesn’t actually work at sucking up dust and debris—it’s a toy—but it’s built for fun.
Most kids are curious about what their parents do, but you don’t want them attempting to push the big vacuum around, until they are at least 12. A child’s vacuum cleaner is a great way for them to learn how to clean their rooms.
A kid’s vacuum cleaner looks similar to a larger model. Often vacuum manufacturers such as Dirt Devil will also make one or two kid’s models, that can be purchased the same time as a regular vacuum.
The Dirt Devil Junior Toy Vacuum Cleaner gives your kids a chance to be included in the daily chores of the home. Kids won’t feel left out when they can do the same things their parents do, just on a toy model of the vacuum cleaner.
Dirt Devil Junior Lights Sounds Upright Toy Vacuum Cleaner
The Dirt Devil Junior Toy Vacuum Cleaner has that iconic bright red case that is popular with the Dirt Devil brand. This is an upright vacuum for kids. It looks exactly like a Dirt Devil vacuum, and is priced at under $20. The Dirt Devil Junior has some fun features to make vacuuming fun for kids.
Fun toy vacuum cleaner features for kids
This is a toy, but it still makes realistic vacuum sounds. It’s designed for ages three and up, and is a great way to help toddlers to learn to walk along the floor while holding the vacuum.
Kids will also enjoy the bright red color of the vacuum cleaner, and the upright style will be funner for them than if they were playing with a canister-style of vacuum cleaner.
Until your kids are old enough to carry a handheld vacuum around the room, and really vacuum for you, start encouraging them early with the Dirt Devil Toy Vacuum that has realistic sounds and really lights up.
Let your child play with a toy vacuum
Little ones love to copy the adults around them. A toy vacuum is a great way to keep your little one’s busy while you are getting the housework done. A toy vacuum also is a learning tool. To children play is their work. They are learning everyday what is going to be expected from them as adults.
A toy vacuum mimics what mom or dad are doing and it helps them to see that they can do it too. It is part training tool and part fun time!
Choosing a Toy Vacuum
There are many different models of toy vacuums on the market. You should let age be your guiding factor when you are searching for the best model for your child. Age appropriate models will ensure that you child get plenty of play time without the frustration of trying to operate a model that is too advanced for them.
There are some toy vacuums that are actually real vacuums just scaled down for your little one. Do you want them to really be able to vacuum? Or are you looking for something that they can just pretend with? Largely it does depend on the age. You do not want to hand your 1 year old a toy that may scare them but you also do not want to hand your 5 year old a toy that does not engage them.
Of course budget is always a consideration. You want to set yours and then start your search. It is always easier if you consider your price range before you start shopping so you do not get carried away on costs.
Best Toy Vacuum Cleaner
Parents and guardians are often hard pressed to raise intelligent and responsible kids. Children, however, are fun magnets, and if given the choice between playing and tidying up their room, it is not hard to guess the option they would prefer. Fortunately, there are toys a parent can use to offer the young ones the best of both options. One such is the toy vacuum cleaning machine.
The devices come in various designs, features, and colors, suitable for children of different ages. They also vary in price and functions. Some are functional and can suction dirt and particles off the surfaces. Others, however, are simply simulations meant for play pretend. The following are some of the top toy vacuum cleaners available in the market.
Dyson Ball toy vacuum
The Dyson Ball toy vacuum cleaner is a popular kid’s toy for many reasons. Other than the fact that it seems real and similar to bigger Dyson Ball vacuums, it has toy-like kid-specific features. It has a transparent cylinder, which instead of collecting dust or dirt, contains colorful balls that spin creating a simulated breathtaking cyclonic effect. The touch-sensitive handle buttons make it easy for the child to turn on the machine. Just like with real vacuums, this vacuum cleaner produces actual sounds. Besides it has a ball and working suction mechanism as well as a removable dustbin. The toddler can, therefore, maneuver the gadget, to carry out light cleaning tasks. The vacuum is ideal for both boys and girls kids aged three years and above.
Dirt Devil Junior Lights Sounds Toy Vacuum Cleaner
It is arguably one of the lightest toy vacuums. Not only does it serve as a fun play pretend item, but is also perfect for carrying out small floor cleaning tasks. The vacuum has a few friendly features that guarantee fun and safety of the child. For starters, it measures 28 inches in height and consists of colorful plastic parts, making it light in weight and easy for the child to handle. Secondly, it resembles the bigger real Devil Dirt vacuums. When a person turns on the machine, it produces light and sound like the big machines. Last but not least it has a pivoting handle and attractively designed wheels, which makes pushing the vacuum fun and smooth. This toy vacuum cleaner is ideal for kids over the age of two years.
Minnie Mouse Toy Vacuum Cleaner
True to their character of producing quality vacuum brands, Dyson introduced the Minnie Mouse toy vacuum cleaner. The equipment features the famous Disneyland character Minnie Mouse, making it a darling of younger girls. Not only will the girls love play pretending with it, but they will also enjoy helping out with the room cleaning. When the vacuum is running, it lights continuously, producing real vacuum sounds while the shiny beads inside the canister whirl and swirl. Another attraction of this toy is the charming bow directly above the dirt collector. The toy comes in fancy girl-themed colors like pink and purple and is ideal for girls aged three years and above.
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Vacuum
The toy is a fun play pretend cleaning gadget, and an adorable educational tool for kids aged between one and three years. It has, at least, thirty sounds, phrases, and songs to which the toddler can sing along. It also features three varying levels of 123 numbers, ABC letters, and music. An impressive feature of the toy is the “Smart Stages” button, which makes it possible to switch conveniently from one level to another. The parent can adjust these levels to suit the kid’s age. As soon as the child starts pushing the toy vacuum cleaner, it starts playing the songs. Such a toy helps to develop the young one’s mind by teaching him or her new songs and the alphabet. It is ideal for preschoolers.
Miele toy vacuum cleaner
If you want your kid to overcome the fear of vacuum cleaners and learn the importance of high hygiene standards, the Miele toy vacuum cleaner will suffice. It is the precise replica of the Miele vacuum cleaner. It boasts of all the features that make the machine work, albeit in an imitation form. Some of its child-friendly features include functional power switches, a two-step level controls for suction, multi-directional turning wheels, the primary nozzle and a removable fabric dust bag. Similarly, it has accompaniments like floor tools, a rug tool, hoses, and wands. Through this miniature toy, the child can gain simple vacuum skills. The Miele toy cleaner weighs about 4.2 pounds and is perfect for children above three years.
Bosch children vacuum cleaner
If you are in search of a toy vacuum cleaner that simulates all housekeeping accessories and is easy to take care of, then this vacuum cleaner is your best option. It has cleaning power same to highly functional conventional vacuuming machines. Consequently offering the best practical opportunity to learn how to clean by suctioning lighter particles from the floor. Measuring 18 cm long, 22 cm wide and a height of 40 cm, this toy is easy for the kid to use. Besides it consists of attractive, durable and child-safe plastic material, which one can easily clean using a damp piece of cloth. The Bosch toy vacuum cleaner runs on battery power and is convenient for children over three years.
The toy vacuum cleaners offer many benefits to both the child and the parent. They teach the kid about responsibility, the importance of hygiene, and how to use the vacuum. They also keep the children preoccupied and out of mischief, while others provide a unique learning opportunity. Lastly, they present you and your kids with a fun bonding opportunity.
When shopping for a toy vacuum cleaner, however, always consider the safety features of the device. One reason for doing so is because different vacuum toy models are suitable for kids of varying age brackets. Read the labels on the vacuums to find the one recommended for your kid’s age. Finally, after purchasing the device, always watch over the child as he or she plays with it. This will ensure that your child is safe and happy.