Our Top 10 Recommendations for Lawn Vacuums
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for lawn vacuums on the market
- The 12 amp motor operates a 3 in 1 blower, vacuum and mulcher all in one
- 250 Miles per hour blower with 2 speed selections. Disposable leaf bag system
- Weight 8.1 pounds. Blower ideal for clearing driveways, sidewalks, decks, and garages of debris and fall leaves from yard. Heavy duty vacuum is ideal for vacuuming leaves, grass clippings, twigs, pine needles, and other lawn debris
- Can grind up to 16 bags of mulch down to one
- Easy change between vacuum and blower. Includes Blow Tube, Vacuum Tube, EZ Empty reusable collection bag and Concentrator
- New larger metal impeller drives power and improved mulching
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, power insert, concentrator nozzle and cord storage hook included; Extension cord not included
- Variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- Top rated air horse power degree degree for comparison purposes only; Performance claims based on controlled laboratory testing
- [LEAF BLOWER, MULCHER & VACUUM] The proprietary design changes from a blower, to a vacuum with a mulcher, on just the turn of a dial. You could blow, vacuum, and mulch all day long if you wanted. But you won’t have to. The WORX TRIVAC makes quick work of yard work
- [A WIDE, STRONG STREAM OF AIR] 600 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) come streaming out of the wide-mouth tube. That’s high-capacity air volume so you clear your property with less passes back and forth
- [METAL MULCHER] The metal impeller with its shredder blade cuts in two stages, chopping leaves down to a 16:1 mulch ratio (that’s 16 bags of leaves mulched into 1)
- [QUICK, DETACHABLE BAG] When it’s time for composting or collection, the bag has an easy-release. No muss, no fuss. Turn a dirty job into a quick one
- [2 SPEEDS FOR DIFFERENT JOBS] It’s actually better to go slow for pavement or tight corners. But on the open lawn, switch to speed 2 for maximum performance and let’s see what it can do
- Superior blowing and mulching proven by controlled laboratory testing
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree. 350 CFM blow mode and 410 CFM Vac mode
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, cord storage hook, shred-all shred ring and time-saving oscillating tube included; Extension cord Sold separately
- Variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- This bag is designed to capture leaf particles not dust. Product needs air flow to work properly.
- LEAF BLOWER, MULCHER & VACUUM: Yard work doesn’t stand a chance with this 3 in 1. And it’s pretty fun to use. You’ll actually look forward to leaves and debris covering your lawn or driveway, because they won’t be there for long
- QUICKLY SWITCH MODES: Changes from leaf blower to vacuum/mulch mode and back again with just the flick of a switch. No tools needed, just you, your WORX TRIVAC, and your thumbs
- METAL MULCHER: The metal impeller with its shredder blade cuts in two stages, chopping leaves down to an 18:1 mulch ratio (that’s 18 bags of leaves mulched into 1)
- 2 SPEEDS FOR DIFFERENT JOBS: 75 mph or 210 mph. It’s actually better to go slow for pavement or tight corners. But on the open lawn, let’s dial this thing up to 210
- ONE-HANDED OPERATION: With all that power, believe it or not, the WORX TRIVAC is designed to be controlled with just one hand. It’s only 9.3 lbs, and the ergonomic design funnels all that wind in a way that’s easy to handle
- All-in-One Compact Blower/Mulcher/Vac With Metal Impeller
- 12 Amp Motor
- High Capacity Leaf Collection System and 8 Foot Hose
- Leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher in one to simplify yard clean up
- Up to 210 mph blow speed for fast easy cleanup.Mulch Ratio 10:1
- 2 speeds to choose the right power for each yard task
- Heavy duty vacuuming and mulching to reduce 10 bags of leaves to 1 bag
- Air Speed: 150 / 210 mph; Bag: 1.0 Bushels; Decibels: 69 dBA; Included Components: BV3100 Blower Vac, (1) Blow Tube, (1) Vacuum Tube, (1) Collection bag; Mulch Ratio: 10:1; Power Source: Electric; Type: Blower Vac
- The 12-Amp motor three-in-one blower, vacuum, and mulcher keeps the yard neat and tidy
- The 230 mph blower blows through leaves and debris with ease
- The anti-clog vortex impeller prevents clogging when mulching, while grinding up to 10 bags of mulch down to one
- Two speed selections for flower beds and powerful enough for matted leaves
- Tool-free switching between vacuum and blower in seconds
- 3 MAJOR YARD TOOLS IN ONE: Change functions with just a flip of the switch, no need to stop and change out a tube; go from a 210 mph blower to a vacuum that sucks up dry leaves at up to 14 gallons per minute
- 16:1 MULCH RATIO: The metal impeller chops 16 bags of leaves into just 1 bag
- ADJUSTABLE AIRFLOW SPEED: Sometimes you need to slow it down to clean out corners or small spaces, so the blower can be brought down to 80 mph
- ONE-HANDED OPERATION: When in blower and vacuum modes you only need one hand to handle all that power; it’s only 9.5 lbs
- GET UNDER THE DECK: The clever angled tube design can get under the patio or lawn furniture to blow or vacuum up leaves in tough to get at places
- 3-In-1: surface sweeper, vacuum and Mulcher
- Powerful: 14-amp motor provides maximum suction
- Max airspeed: blower generates airspeeds up to 165 mph
- Max Air volume: generates maximum air volume of 600 CFM
- Durable: high-impact resistant impeller mulches leaves up to 1/15Th Their original size
You need a Lawn Vacuum if you have a garden
It takes a lot of work to keep your gardens, lawns, and walkways clear of leaves and debris in the spring and fall months. You can spend countless hours with a rake and a wheel barrow or you can invest in one of the many different types of lawn vacuum currently on the market. However, if you are considering purchasing one of these highly useful tools, there are a few things you should consider before spending your money.
Since you are going to be carrying your lawn vacuum while using it, weight needs to be one of your first considerations. If you end up buying one that is too heavy, you may find it gets put in the garage and forgotten rather than deal with the discomfort of strained muscles caused by carrying a heavy vacuum for extended periods of time. It pays to try several different models out before you spend your money to see which of them fits your abilities.
There is more to the overall comfort of a lawn vacuum than how light or heavy it happens to be. Look for ergonomic styling that makes them easy to handle and control for extended periods of time. Many units now feature a “cruise control” or lockable speed control that allows you to “set it and forget it”, further reducing the strain on your body while you work. If you have a larger garden or yard, consider buying a unit that comes with a shoulder strap, preferably one that is padded for extra comfort.
Size of the Collection Bag
You should base the size of the collection bag on the size of your garden. Bear in mind that while having a bigger bag will mean emptying it less over the course of the task, if you buy a vacuum with an overly large bag, you will end up carrying more weight, a factor that is well worth considering in your final decision.
Consider the Mulching Action
Mulching action in lawn vacuums is listed as a ratio and the higher the ratio the more effective the device is considered to be. The better the mulching action is, the smaller and more compact the mulch created will be. Typically this will not only help to reduce the speed at which the collection bag fills, but will help the mulch to compost more quickly.
Finally and perhaps most importantly of all there is how your lawn vacuum will be powered to consider. There are three basic choices, gas, corded electric, and cordless or battery powered. While gas units may have more power, they are noisy and heavy. Yet they may be the best choice if you have a large garden. Corded electric models tend to be the lightest and perfect for small to medium gardens and those who do not wish to carry heavy units. Cordless models are ideal for small gardens but tend to have short battery lifespans and can be bulky due to the battery pack. Choose a lawn vacuum that meets the size of your garden and your physique to get the best possible results.
The Ultimate Guide And Resource In Purchasing A Lawn Vacuum
There are a number of things that you have to take into account when purchasing a lawn vacuum. There are dozens of companies out there that manufacture and sell the machines. With that said, if you don’t know exactly what it is that you are looking for, you might find yourself confused and undecided. For you to be able to choose the right vacuum for your garden, you have to be aware of the differences between well-known brands and models of lawn vacuums. For example, you should know what separates a Black and Decker vacuum from a Worx vacuum. In short, you should take the time to understand the features and functions of a particular model before you decide in buying it.
As was mentioned earlier, there are things you should consider when looking for a lawn vacuum. First of all, you should decide how you are going to use it. Will you be dealing mostly with leaves and grass? How large is your garden? Will you be using it as a blower as well? These are just a few of the questions you need to ask yourself. You must also consider the weight and size of the appliance. Some lawn vacuums are too heavy that some seniors may not be able to use them. You also have the option of choosing between an electric vacuum and one that’s powered by petrol. Each option has its pros and cons so you decide based on your personal preferences.
There are dozens of lawn vacuum models being sold in the market today. To help you out in choosing which one would be appropriate for you, we’ve listed some of our recommendations below. We’ll look into their features, their functions, their durability, and the quality of their components. Our reviews should be able to help you come up with an informed decision.
Black Decker BV5600 Blower Vacuum Mulcher
The great thing about this machine is that you are getting three machines with the price of one. The appliance serves three functions. It can be used either as a vacuum cleaner, a blower, or a leaf and grass mulcher. Furthermore, converting it from a vacuum to a blower or mulcher takes just a few seconds. You can also select from several speeds. You can slow down the speed if you are vacuuming or blowing through flower beds. You can significantly increase the speed if you are going through wet and matted leaves. With a 12 amp motor, it truly is a very powerful lawn vacuum. When it comes to its mulching function, it has the capability to grind up to sixteen bags of leaves or grass to a single bag of mulch. As to toughness and durability, this machine is above market standards.
Toro 51619 Ultra Blower And Vacuum
This is one of the most powerful and reliable electric vacuum/blower available in the market today. If you have to regularly deal with accumulated leaves, sticks, small branches, and other debris in your yard or garden, then this is the lawn vacuum you should purchase. It has the most essential features to get the cleaning chores done. For a start, it packs a 250 miles per hour (mph) air stream which allows you to blow and clear away almost anything. You can control the strength of the air stream. To convert the blower into a vacuum, all you need to do is release the latch and you are good to go. Additionally, the machine comes with a two-year warranty. You have the option of having it repaired, replaced, or services in the event that you encounter some issues with it.
Worx WG509 Electric TriVac BLower, Mulcher, And Vacuum
Among the most important features of this lawn vacuum manufactured by is that it weighs only eleven pounds. This means it’s easy to carry and even a child or a senior citizen can operate it with ease. The bag has a sturdy strap which the operator can sling over his shoulders. This strap also helps in carrying the weight of the vacuum. After blowing the leaves and small twigs in a corner or in a mound, you simply flip a switch and the blower will convert into a powerful vacuum. The machine also has a metal impeller with a shredder blade that mulches the leaves and twigs that go through the vacuum. Another great feature of this lawn vacuum is its specially designed tube which allows the user to reach under decks, porches, fences, or benches.
Black And Decker LSWV36 40V Lithium Ion Sweeper and Vacuum
This is a much powerful version of the BV5600 which is also manufactured by Black and Decker. Although it’s one of the more expensive models in the market today, it’s totally worth it given its numerous features and functions. It has the ability to clear out all types of debris and you can use it anywhere whether it’s in the garden, the patio, the porch, the driveway, or in the garage. It has a very powerful 40-volt battery that’s rechargeable. There’s no need for a cord so your movement across your garden won’t be limited. And of course, with the switch of a button, you can convert it from a blower into a vacuum.
Garden Home Compact Electric Blower And Vacuum
If you are looking for a small and affordable blower and lawn vacuum, then is what you need. It only weighs two and a half pounds which means you can operate it with just one hand. As expected, it doesn’t have the immense power of full-sized blowers and vacuums which makes it the ideal machine for dealing with smaller chores like blowing a few leaves away. It’s also the ideal blower and vacuum if you are tending a garden with very fragile flowers and vegetables. And last but not the least, you can easily detach the nozzle of the appliance which makes it easy to store.
Choosing the appropriate lawn vacuum can take a bit of your time. As we discussed earlier, there are several factors that you need to consider. But if you are looking for the best lawn vacuums in the market today, you should start your search by looking into the machines we have recommended above.
Lawn Vacuum- See how you can take some of the hassle out of a maintaining a lawn
At the time of purchasing a home, there is a possibility that you are also purchasing the pleasure or you can say that burden of maintaining a lawn. Many of the homeowners love to maintain and take care of their lawn.
Lawn vacuum is a very interesting product and there are many people who are using this product. Lawn vacuums are the vacuums having high power. They can suck different types of remains like sticks, wood chips, grass, and leaves. Lawn vacuum cleaners are more powerful and they are very helpful to collect all the garbage from the lawn.
Today, there are different types of lawn vacuums that are available in the market. The vacuums are very helpful to keep your lawn clean and beautiful. It is irritating for you if your lawn is not clean. Lawn vacuum is the best thing to keep your lawn clean. Lawn vacuum helps you to clean your lawn as well as it saves a lot of your time and energy.
Use a lawn vacuum to collect all the leaves and other things that make your lawns look ugly. It is very easy to maintain a lawn with the help of a lawn vacuum cleaner. It is important to keep your lawn free from leaves and other remains so that your lawn looks beautiful. Old fashioned rake works well, but it doesn’t suit your busy lifestyle. Using a rake takes more time as well as it requires more energy.
Lawn vacuum is much better than a rake to maintain your lawn in a best possible way. Insulating is best for your wallet, shredded leaves control certain weeds and they also provide the winter nutrients to the soil. After decomposition, shredded leaves work as a natural fertilizer and weed control agent.
Many of the people who like to keep their lawn and garden beautiful make use of the different tools to complete their job. It can be a source of happiness for being successful in keeping your lawn stunning, but it requires money because these kind of tools are expensive. If your income is limited, don’t think that you cannot enjoy in the same way. There are different companies that are manufacturing the maintenance tools for the lawn and garden. These tools have different functions and price of such tools is also reasonable.
For example Leaf Blower, Vacuum and mulches are the best tools for you to keep your lawn stunning. These maintenance tools are helpful for you to moving out the leaves and other remains, these tools suck up and set the debris in a way like a vacuum cleaner do.
These tools are not only beneficial for your lawn but also for your money, you will be able to maintain your lawn or garden more meritoriously and stress-free than ever before. Lawn vacuum is a tool for you that helps you to maintain your lawn like a boss.
Yard Vacuum – Make yard work so much easier
When it comes to lawn maintenance, you probably want to look out your window to a lush green lawn that you can be proud of. However, as any homeowner knows, lawn care isn’t just something that takes time and a lot of work, but can be a major pain when you don’t have the proper tools. It takes a lot of mowing properly, raking up what debris that you can get with a plastic rake, and finally either using a leaf blower to gather up the remnants of debris or using a yard vacuum to finish it all off.
Benefits of a Yard Vacuum
There are several benefits that you can enjoy from using a yard vacuum over a leaf blower to finish cleaning up the debris in your yard. While leaf blowers come in handy, they have their time and place, and when you don’t feel like raking up what you have just blown into a corner of your yard, they can be a hassle too. Why not relieve that hassle and simply use a lawn vacuum to clean up the debris and save time? There are many products that will provide you with the satisfaction of a cleaner yard in less time.
Optimal Yard Vacuums
If you are looking for a yard vacuum, why not look for a 3 in 1 system that will not only blow the debris into a corner of your yard, then vacuum and mulch the debris so you can use it elsewhere in your beautiful yard? There are several affordable 3 in 1 yard vacuums on the market that will not only help you use only one tool for the debris, but allow you to take care of your garden as well. These systems are the more sensible purchase and offer you a great product you can use time and time again.
A couple of products that you may like that will provide you with what you need include the Black & Decker BV6600 High Performance Blower/Vac/Mulcher which will provide you with the benefits of a 3 in 1 and can grind debris that would take up 16 bags down to 1. Another product that you would enjoy is the WORX WG505 Electric TriVac Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum which will perform the same duties as the Black & Decker, but also gives you control of the speed the air flows at for more control.
Outdoor vacuum cleaners are not only vacs but also blowers
Outdoor vacuum cleaners are a great option when they are not only vacuum but a blower as well. Value is always determined by the versatility of an item. An outdoor vacuum cleaner that is also a blower fits the bill nicely.
Sometimes you can find outdoor vacuum cleaners that are not only vacuums and blowers but that have a little extras added on as well, like a mulcher.
Outdoor vacuum cleaners make clean up outside easy. You can spend your time raking and sweeping or you can spend your time vacuuming quickly and be done with it. Of course when you have an outdoor vacuum cleaner that is also a blower you have both the tools you need to get your outdoor areas clean and do it quickly.
Cost and Time Savings
Having a multipurpose tool is a great way to save money and time. When you do not have to stop doing what you are doing to switch out tools you can save a great deal of time. Of course having a multi-purpose piece of equipment also means that you save money because you do not have to spend on additional equipment.
Consider that you also do not have to drag out multiple tools either or store multiple tools. It is just a simpler answer.
These vacuums are awesome for your home but they are a must have for commercial properties. You could literally spend full time outdoors trying to keep your property cleaned up. Outdoor vacuum cleaners that have the blower feature can make cleanup of your commercial property simple.
We reviewed quite a few outdoor vacuum cleaners to find the best choices for you. We looked at price, consumer ratings and function to find you the best option on the market. Black and Decker really has hit it out of the park and has surpassed most other manufacturers.
Black and Decker has been creating outdoor blowers, mulchers and vacs for a long time. They have a strong reputation for providing high quality outdoor vacuums and equipment. It is a trusted source.
Black & Decker BV5600 High Performance Blower/Vac/Mulcher- this powerful outdoor vacuum has the added value of also being a mulcher. You get everything that you need to clean up outdoors and the ability to mulch as well, all with one easy to use tool.