Our Top 10 Recommendations for Proteam Vacuums
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Proteam vacuums on the market
- DUAL-MOTOR SYSTEM - Never worry about losing suction again; ProTeam professional upright vacuum cleaners maintain power to both the brush roller and the suction motor
- BREATHE BETTER AIR - Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter improves Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) for your guests; certified Bronze by Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EXCEPTIONAL CLEANING -Perfect for high-pile carpet and hardwood floors while the ultra-flexible hose and cleaning wand tackle the hard-to-reach areas like under the bed. Motor : 924 W/10 A/120 Volts
- MANEUVERABLE - ProTeam commercial upright vacuums feature large, rubberized wheels that allow for smooth movement over different floor surfaces to tackle bedrooms and bathrooms
- Ideal for the hospitality industry including hotels, motels and meeting halls, with an extra-long 50-foot power cord to clean large areas without having to unplug
- VERSATILE - Powerful motor is perfect for cleaning hard floors, carpets, stairs, and upholstery; maneuvers easily around desks, chairs, and equipment. Voltage: 120V
- LARGE CAPACITY - 10-quart filter provides maximum cleaning ability with 3 times the capacity of a standard upright vac making it perfect for large areas
- IMPROVED AIR QUALITY - Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter to help students and teachers breathe better air; certified Gold by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- QUIET OPERATION - Not only does this backpack vac include accessories needed for classrooms and campuses, at only 66 dBA, this vacuum is one of the quietest in its class. Filtration : ProLevel Filtration w/ Four Levels of Filtration: 1190 square inch total area
- Ideal vacuum backpack for high-traffic areas including schools, universities, and college campuses; the extra-long 50-foot power cord allows for more cleaning with less unplugging
- TACKLE THE TOUGH MESSES - Industrial vacuum backpack is loaded with accessories for cleaning hard floors, carpets, and around tables and chairs;Decibels: 65.8 dBA; Airflow: 159 CFM; Four Level Filtration: 1054 sq. inches total area
- COMFORTABLE - Adjustable FlexFit harness has additional padding for maximum comfort during long periods of cleaning and the open weave fabric keeps the body cooler during use.:Decibel - dBA 69.7
- PRODUCTIVE - The extra-long 50-foot power cord allows cleaning of large areas without having to unplug so you can easily maneuver around the kitchen and dining room
- IMPROVED AIR QUALITY - Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA Media Filter captures 99.97 percent of particulate 0.3 microns and larger including allergens and food debris
- Ideal commercial vacuum backpack for the foodservice industry including restaurants, nightclubs, bars, kitchens, school cafeterias, and hotels
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE - A high-powered motor tackles carpets, floors, upholstery, and above-the-floor surfaces including blinds, fans and lighting, Hose Length:4.5 feet
- VERSATILE - Smaller yet equally powerful sibling of the Super CoachVac commercial backpack vacuum cleaner perfect for any sized cleaning professional
- IMPROVED AIR QUALITY - Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter allows guests to breathe better air; certified Gold by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- QUIET OPERATION - Not only does this backpack vac include accessories needed for the hospitality industry, at only 67 dBA, this vacuum is one of the quietest in its class
- Ideal backpack vac for the hospitality industry including hotels, resorts and meeting halls and extra-long 50-foot power cord cleans large areas without having to unplug
- 2-IN-1 VERSATILITY - Quickly converts into a high powered blower without additional tools; perfect for blowing debris from parking lots, driveways, and walkways
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY - Easily tackle high square-footage areas with the large-capacity 10-quart filter bag and extra-long 50-foot power cord
- IMPROVE CLEANLINESS - Powerful motor traps dust and debris while the lightweight harness allows for easy movement under and around furniture
- BREATHE BETTER AIR - Four Level Advanced Filtration for improved Indoor Air Quality (IAQ); certified Gold by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- Ideal for large, high-traffic areas including construction sites, industrial complexes, warehouses and manufacturing plants
- Lightweight Ergonomic Design
- HEPA Filtration
- 6 Qt. Capacity
- 50' Extension Cord Included
- 3 Year Warranty on Motor, Parts, Labor and Life on Molded Body Parts
- LARGE CAPACITY - Vacuum cleaner canister with 10-quart filter that is 3 times the size of standard upright vacuums to provide maximum cleaning ability
- QUIET PERFORMANCE - Not only is this canister vacuum powerful, but at only 66 dBA, it's one of the quietest canister vacuum cleaners in its class
- VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE - ProTeam canister vacuum cleaner designed without belts, beater bars, or brushes for dependable performance and easy maintenance
- HIGH FILTRATION - Four Level Advanced Filtration for improved Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and is certified Gold by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- Ideal for commercial cleaning environments including office buildings, universities, hotels and retail spaces
- This vacuum floor brush is ideal for use on hard surfaces without a high-gloss finish such as tile, wood, concrete, vinyl or linoleum
- Durable, medium nylon bristles are ideal for sweeping up dust, dirt and medium to large size particulates
- The 14-inch vacuum brush offers a wide cleaning path for quick and easy cleanups
- This commercial vacuum brush has a slim, low profile for superior cleaning performance in those hard-to-reach places
- This ProTeam vacuum brush fits 1-1/2-inch diameter standard canister or backpack vacuum wands
- This is the Brand New Fully Loaded New ProTeam Super CoachVac Pro 10 QT backpack vacuum with the Heavy Duty ProTeam 1 - 1/2" attachment set, which includes: Multi surface Floor tool, Duster brush, Crevice tool, Upholstery tool, 2 tool extension wands, heavy duty tool hose, and 50' cord.
- This powerful backpack vacuum uses 3 filters to protect the motor from grease, dirt, and sound mufflers aid in quiet operation. Its rugged design and redesigned shape make for a more comfortable fit on your back and make it a perfect match for the tough demands of food services, office buildings, schools, hospitals, churches and movie theaters.
- The 12 pound Super CoachVac Pro 10 QT is also ergonomically designed and easy to maintain and use. Studies from an independent laboratory comparing upright and backpack vacuum use have proven that operators using back packs vacuums: expend HALF the physical energy and perceived effort.
- The Super CoachVac Pro 10 QT is the only back pack vacuum tough enough to last in the restaurant industry with a Five-year motor warranty and a Life time body warranty! (GV power nozzle and GV attachments are not covered under the ProTeam warranty) Only buy from GreatVacs to receive warranty!
- Specifications: Watts: 1188 W, Weight: 12 lbs., Decibels: 66 dBA, Airflow: 150 CFM, Static Lift: 100 in., Amps: 9.9 A, Capacity: 10 qt. (11 L), Four Level Filtration: 1190 sq. in. w/ HEPA Level Filtration
- Lightweight design weighs less than 10 pounds allows for superior mobility
- Chiropractor designed harness reduces user strain
- Quiet Operation- clean without disrupting the environment around you
- Extra long, 48 foot 3-wire quick change power cord- switch outlets less often between cleans
- Includes an accessory pack with 6" crevice tool, 11" turbo floor tool, 2" dusting brush and 4" upholstery tool
If you run a cleaning business, the range of services you need to offer differs widely. From carpets to hard surfaces, they call for different cleaning solutions and in such way, you might be required to seek different cleaning tools. Proteam vacuum offers ideal cleaning appliances with capacity to cater for different surfaces with satisfactory results or your clients.
Pro Team Vacuums are not only some of the best commercial vacuum cleaners on the market for cleaning companies, but they are some of the highest quality vacuums out there. These amazing machines are said to pull some of the deepest ground in dirt from the fibers of your carpets with ease to help ensure that the carpets are far cleaner than when you first started. Many of them even come with additional cleaning tools to help get to hard to reach places as well as clean various different surfaces with ease.
ProTeam Vacuums are built for heavy usage as well. If you are considering one for you home, even though you aren’t using it for commercial purposes, it is likely to last you quite a long time due to the high levels of use it would receive in a commercial setting.
Proteam makes high quality commercial vacs
There are dozens of vacuum cleaner manufacturers but each focuses on a specific segment of the market. You’ll first need to narrow down your search by fitting the vacuum type to your cleaning environment. If you own a commercial or manufacturing business, a vacuum cleaner is an essential workroom tool.
But there are many reasons why you shouldn’t settle for just a regular household vacuum cleaner. For one, your investment in money may be flushed down the toilet, and the warranty voided, because you used a vacuum cleaner against its intended purposes.
The Pro Team Vacuum cleaner brand makes high quality commercial vacuums that suit your work environment.
Why you need to choose a commercial vacuum instead of a household vacuum for your shop or business
A high quality commercial vacuum such as Pro Team is better than a household vacuum cleaner for many reasons. A commercial vacuum has a large canister, and wider hose, that can suck and store larger objects, such as wood shavings, and nuts and bolts. Household vacuums are designed to vacuum up dust, hair, and outdoor debris tracked in. Over time, you could burn out the motor because it’s not built to sweep up heavier objects. And you’ll have to empty the storage canister a lot more often too.
Commercial vacuums are assumed to be heavy-duty. They may be knocked around the shop a lot. They may be used for several hours longer than it would take for you to vacuum a room at home.
Best features of the ProTeam vacuum cleaner
The ProTeam vacuum cleaner was designed to tackle the most demanding vacuum tasks around the workshop. It’s perfect for building contractors, and for construction zones. Many other types of businesses such as sports arenas, schools, and convention centers may also find it useful.
It weighs eleven pounds, so is sturdy, but not so heavy that you can’t move it easily around the room. It’s designed in backpack style, and has a two piece wand to reach into the farthest spaces of the shop, including the ceiling and shelving tops.
There are many attachments that come in the box so you can adapt to any cleaning situation. Commonly used tools may include the soft dusting brush, perfect for dusting desks, shelves, and work tops. There is also the crevice tool, so dust can be removed from the tightest spaces. The floor tool can remove debris from carpet and hard flooring.
The extension cord pulls out to over fifty feet, so you’ll only need to plug it in once to vacuum the entire space. The Proteam vacuum cleaner will make the toughest cleaning jobs seem effortless.