Our Top 10 Recommendations for Refurbished Vacuums
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for refurbished vacuums on the market
- CLEAN EVERY MESS: Tackle messes, dirt, dust, and crumbs anywhere in your house with this certified refurbished upright vacuum
- CLEAN YOUR WHOLE HOME: Multi-surface vacuum works on hard floors, rugs, and carpet and easily reaches under beds and couches, cleans stairs, and dusts blinds
- BIGGER AND BETTER: Features an extended cleaning reach and 3x larger dust cup capacity than the original Navigator vacuum
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Includes upholstery tool, extension wand, crevice tool, flexible hose, and motorized floor nozzle
- HEPA FILTRATION AND ANTI-ALLERGEN SEAL: Comes with HEPA anti-allergen complete seal technology that seals away allergens during and after vacuuming
- Point Cleaning lets you simply point for on-demand vacuum cleaning of pet hair and dander.
- EasyPass Wheels Large wheels move over obstacles, hard floors and carpet with ease.
- Washable filter for easy and cost-effective maintenance.
- Schedule and Program cleaning time when it’s convenient for you.
- CycloneForce Long lasting suction power with less clogging.
- 2-in-1 design allows you to clean in classic upright mode or remove the canister for lift-away cleaning
- DuoClean Technology features a bristle brush to deep clean carpets and an additional soft brush roll to pull in larger particles
- Bagless design features a large-capacity dust cup that detaches at the touch of a button
- Anti-allergen complete seal and HEPA filter traps dust and allergens inside
- 30-foot power cord gives you the freedom to clean large spaces at once
- Never loses suction technology
- Hard floor, hardwood and carpet multi surface cleaning
- Anti Allergen Complete Seal Technology promises cleaner air
- Enhanced swivel steering reaches further under furniture
- Deep carpet cleaning helps remove those difficult stains
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, includes all original accessories, and a 6 month Dyson limited warranty against original defects in materials & workmanship; warranty covers private household use in accordance with the owner's manual
- Self-adjusting cleaner head. Seals in suction across carpets and hard floors
- Wand and hose release in one smooth action, so it’s easy to clean up high and under furniture
- Whole-machine HEPA filtration traps allergens and bacteria inside the machine
- Ball technology. Steers easily into difficult places
- MULTISURFACE CLEANER: Powerful, lightweight vacuum is terrific for cleaning carpets, floors, and even walls and crevices
- CLEAN WITH THE PUSH OF A BUTTON: Innovative Lift-Away feature converts upright vacuum into handheld with a push of button
- EASY TO USE: Bagless vacuum's removable dust cup unlatches for simple emptying
- LONG CORD: Has extra-long 25-foot cord to take your clean-up throughout the home
- ACCESSORIES GALORE: Includes wide upholstery tool, dusting brush, and 5.5-inch crevice tool to clean high and low
- The vacuum that deep-cleans now cleans itself. The Zero-M self-cleaning brush roll delivers nonstop hair removal.
- Powerful upright vacuum suction to pick up embedded debris, stubborn pet hair, and more.
- Lightweight design allows for easy maneuverability and portability.
- 3XL capacity for long cleaning sessions with fewer interruptions to empty the dust cup.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology and a HEPA filter trap dust and allergens inside the vacuum cleaner.
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day iRobot warranty
- Ships in the retail box pictured. Roomba 650 picks up an amazing amount of dirt, pet hair and other debris with its patented 3 stage cleaning system
- Conveniently schedule up to 7x per week. Dirt Detect technology employs an acoustic sensor to identify dirtier areas and spends more time cleaning them
- iAdapt is an advanced system of software and sensors that ensures Roomba vacuums every section of your room
- The included Virtual Wall keeps Roomba cleaning where you need it and blocks off-limit areas
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Bagless design makes maneuvering a breeze at less than 9lbs
- FILTRATION SYSTEMS: Powerful suction with Endura cyclonic filtration system that stands the test of time
- ACCESSORIES: Bagless vacuum includes on-Board tool kit featuring dusting brush and crevice tool
- HEPA FILTER: Secondary filtration HEPA system is rinsable and replaceable
- WALL SEPARATOR: Comes complete with over the wall separator and scatter guard
- RECONDITIONED GENUINE RAINBOW E Series 1 Speed - Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner with efficient Water Filtration Tech with an amazing 80 CFM of power! Rebuilt using a Top-To-Bottom Rebuild process and Quality Control inspection.
- VERSATILE - 6-Piece Rainbow tool kit. The deep cleaning High-End Genuine E Series wide-path electric power-nozzle with an amazing high speed brushroll and edge cleaning brushes makes cleaning faster & more efficient. Paired with Genuine reconditioned Rainbow hoses.
- DEPENDABLE - Rainbow vacuums use Water Filtration to keep the motor clean, which offers superior durability. A Top-To-Bottom Rebuild, quality control inspection and quality construction, allows it to come with a 5-year limited motor warranty, and 2-year limited Body warranty.
- WET DRY PICKUP/SHAMPOOING - All Rainbow vacuums include a Wet Pickup hose to extract water from any surface and shampoo with an OPTIONAL shampoo system. Use the included tool hose to clean your hard floor surfaces.
- A TOOL FOR EVERY JOB - The Rainbow Tool Kit includes: Duster Brush, Crevice Tool, Upholstery Tool, Floor Tool, also includes 1 striaght extension wand, and 1 curved extnesion wand.
Pros & Cons of Buying a Refurbished Vacuum
A vacuum cleaner is an essential household object that everyone needs, but not everyone considers in terms of price point. Therefore, the decision of whether to buy a brand new unit or to purchase a refurbished one is something that many don’t take the proper time to recognize.
Like all household appliances, this is a product which will need to be used on a weekly basis for multiple years. Perhaps it might seem like the better option to purchase the cheapest vacuum available on the market and call it a day (which people often do), however the major flaw of this is an obvious one, cheap products are often cheap quality. There’s no money being saved while buying a unit that doesn’t clean properly or even worst, breaks down after a month of use.
Another major flaw when it comes to purchasing refurbished products is you have limited resources to know if there’s anything wrong with the unit until it arrives at your house. This is not necessarily something to blame the distributor for, perhaps they themselves might not know, however it is certainly a risk worth considering.
The major upside of purchasing a brand new vacuum is that they will often come with up to a year warranty meaning nearly full coverage in the event that the product fails to perform its duties, which is vitally important for those who enjoy peace of mind. The downside of course, is that it’s incredibly difficult to find a brand new product within the price range of a refurbished one, making the decision a cost versus quality one.
If you are looking for some of the best quality vacuum units that money can buy, both the iRobot Roomba and that Dyson DC50 Ball Compact Upright Vacuum are two of the best on the market. Both of these will get the job done without a problem. You would certainly get what you paid for with either option.
However for those looking to save a bit of cash, the Hoover UH72600RM is also quite the contender. This is a bagless vacuum meaning less mess when emptying the container and no rips in the event that your vacuum picks up a thumb tack and tears the bag (it happens).
The vacuum also has a Multi-Floor Brushroll which can be turned on for carpet and hardwood at the press of a pedal, making smaller debris easy to pile together for easy removal. There’s plenty of options out there, and the best advice that can be provided is to ensure you have done your research beforehand.