Our Top 10 Recommendations for Refurbished Vacuums
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for refurbished vacuums on the market
- Multiple filters keep dust and allergens from escaping the vacuum as you clean your home
- Enhanced swivel steering steering around obstacles in your home has never been easier or more fun
- Use this vacuum in upright mode or as a portable Lift Away pod
- Vacuum pod detaches, allowing you to reach under the lowest spaces with a powerful motorized floor nozzle
- 2 in 1 vacuum – a powerful upright and Lift Away with powered brushroll
- Unrivaled Dyson suction*. Light to maneuver. Radial root cyclone technology captures more microscopic dust than any other on the market
- Self-adjusting cleaner head seals in suction across carpet, wood, vinyl, and tile floors
- Instant-release wand allows for cleaning up high or under furniture. Dimensions (HxWxD): 41.93 x 15.59 x 13.39 inches & Weight: 15.6 lbs; Maximum Reach:40ft
- Hygienically empty the bin with the push of a button
- A Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a manufacturer or specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. All products are backed by a minimum 90-day warranty
- Includes: Hard Floor Hero Attachment, Dusting Brush, 5'' Crevice Tool, Upholstery Tool, Accessory Bag, Wall Mount Storage Hook
- Ultra-lightweight. At under 8 pounds, it converts into a hand vac for versatile floor-to-ceiling cleaning
- Fingertip controls to easily switch from hard floor to carpet
- Dual storage options. Fix the hand vac to the bottom of the wand or secure it to the wall mount
- Advanced Anti-Allergen: Complete Seal Smooth maneuverability on floors and carpets while maintaining power suction, so it goes anywhere.
- Powered Cleaner Head in Lift-Away Mode: Extends the reach of the motorized cleaner head, so getting under furniture is easy and hassle-free
- Active Glide: Smooth maneuverability on floors and carpets while maintaining power suction, so it goes anywhe
- Noise Reduction: Expertly tuned to reduce noise and soften pitch, so you’re not covering your ears (or scaring your pets).
- Powered in Upright Mode: Maneuvers easily with dynamic swivel steering, so cleaning is done quickly and conveniently.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Never Loses Suction Technology
- Lightweight with Swivel Steering for Easy Maneuverability
- Premium Pet Hair Cleaning Tools with Pet Power Brush
- Easy Access Extended Reach Wand
- Bagless upright handheld vacuum cleaner designed for cleaning carpet and bare floors
- Designed with Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology and HEPA filter that traps 99% of dust and allergens
- Swivel Steering allows for easy maneuvering throughout your home
- Powerful, yet lightweight design at only 12.5 pounds
- Lift Away lets users lift away the canister and easily reach tough areas
- Shark Navigator Swivel Plus Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Never Loses Suction Technology
- HEPA Filter
- Large Capacity Bag less Dust Cup
- Ultra Lightweight
- 2-in-1 design allows you to clean in classic upright mode or remove the canister for lift-away cleaning
- DuoClean Technology features a bristle brush to deep clean carpets and an additional soft brush roll to pull in larger particles
- Bagless design features a large-capacity dust cup that detaches at the touch of a button
- Anti-allergen complete seal and HEPA filter traps dust and allergens inside
- 30-foot power cord gives you the freedom to clean large spaces at once
- CLEAN EVERY INCH OF YOUR HOME: Tackle messes, dirt, dust, and crumbs anywhere in your house with this certified refurbished upright vacuum
- CLEANS ANY SURFACE: Multi-surface vacuum works on hard floors, rugs, and carpet
- CLEAN HARD-TO-REACH PLACES: Swivel steering and wand attachments easily reach under beds and couches, clean stairs, and dust blinds
- SEVERAL ATTACHMENTS: Includes DuoClean floor nozzle, wand, crevice tool, pet multi-tool, and precision duster
- NEVER UNTANGLE HAIR FROM THE BRUSH AGAIN: Features Zero-M technology that actively cleans hair from the vacuum nozzle so you never have to untangle it yourself
- Shark Rocket Vacuum (Certified Refurbished)
- Never loses suction technology
- Hard floor, hardwood and carpet multi surface cleaning
- Anti Allergen Complete Seal Technology promises cleaner air
- Enhanced swivel steering reaches further under furniture
Pros & Cons of Buying a Refurbished Vacuum
A vacuum cleaner is an essential household object that everyone needs, but not everyone considers in terms of price point. Therefore, the decision of whether to buy a brand new unit or to purchase a refurbished one is something that many don’t take the proper time to recognize.
Like all household appliances, this is a product which will need to be used on a weekly basis for multiple years. Perhaps it might seem like the better option to purchase the cheapest vacuum available on the market and call it a day (which people often do), however the major flaw of this is an obvious one, cheap products are often cheap quality. There’s no money being saved while buying a unit that doesn’t clean properly or even worst, breaks down after a month of use.
Another major flaw when it comes to purchasing refurbished products is you have limited resources to know if there’s anything wrong with the unit until it arrives at your house. This is not necessarily something to blame the distributor for, perhaps they themselves might not know, however it is certainly a risk worth considering.
The major upside of purchasing a brand new vacuum is that they will often come with up to a year warranty meaning nearly full coverage in the event that the product fails to perform its duties, which is vitally important for those who enjoy peace of mind. The downside of course, is that it’s incredibly difficult to find a brand new product within the price range of a refurbished one, making the decision a cost versus quality one.
If you are looking for some of the best quality vacuum units that money can buy, both the iRobot Roomba and that Dyson DC50 Ball Compact Upright Vacuum are two of the best on the market. Both of these will get the job done without a problem. You would certainly get what you paid for with either option.
However for those looking to save a bit of cash, the Hoover UH72600RM is also quite the contender. This is a bagless vacuum meaning less mess when emptying the container and no rips in the event that your vacuum picks up a thumb tack and tears the bag (it happens).
The vacuum also has a Multi-Floor Brushroll which can be turned on for carpet and hardwood at the press of a pedal, making smaller debris easy to pile together for easy removal. There’s plenty of options out there, and the best advice that can be provided is to ensure you have done your research beforehand.