Our Top 10 Recommendations for Refurbished Vacuums
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for refurbished vacuums on the market
- Dyson Ball Multi Floor Origin High Performance HEPA Filter Upright Vacuum Fuchsia - Corded
- Instant-Release High-Reach Wand and Includes Accessories for all Floor, Delicate, Pet and Hard to Reach Surfaces. Radial Root Cyclone Technology captures dirt and microscopic dust, Self-adjusting cleaner head seals in suction across carpets and hard floors
- Includes Dyson Ball Origin Upright Vacuum, Combination Tool, Stair Tool, Lifetime Washable HEPA Filter.
- Ball Technology for easy steering. Certified Asthma and Allergy Friendly. Traps allergens and bacteria. Whole-machine HEPA filtration. No other vacuum expels cleaner air.
- Please note - This not a Cinetic Big Ball. Measures 15-1/2"L x 13-1/2"W x 42-1/2"H, weighs 17.4 lbs; Cord 35'L ETL listed; 5-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- CLEAN EVERY MESS: Tackle messes, dirt, dust, and crumbs anywhere in your house with this certified refurbished upright vacuum
- CLEAN YOUR WHOLE HOME: Multi-surface vacuum works on hard floors, rugs, and carpet and easily reaches under beds and couches, cleans stairs, and dusts blinds
- BIGGER AND BETTER: Features an extended cleaning reach and 3x larger dust cup capacity than the original Navigator vacuum
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Includes upholstery tool, extension wand, crevice tool, flexible hose, and motorized floor nozzle
- HEPA FILTRATION AND ANTI-ALLERGEN SEAL: Comes with HEPA anti-allergen complete seal technology that seals away allergens during and after vacuuming
- High performance 350W motor provides powerful suction for deep, thorough, multi-surface cleaning
- Lightweight, cordless design easily maneuvers through every room
- Long-lasting battery delivers up to 25 minutes of uninterrupted runtime
- Easily converts to a handheld vacuum with versatile attachments to reach corners, stairs and crevices
- A10 HERO model includes 3 Specialized Brushes: Multi-tasker, High-Torque Power Brush, Mini Brush, 2-in1 Dusting Brush, and features a Hair Cleaning Tool and Crevice Tool
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com.
- Vacuuming sweeping damp mopping all in one, maintain gleaming hard floors
- New powerful motor with max mode and pet hair technology picks up furs,debris,dust and dirty easily and efficiently
- Small slim light design and smart sensors ensure V5s pro to know your home and clean where dirt hides.
- What is new on ILIFE V5s pro than V5s: Advanced i-dropping technology makes mopping more efficient and reliable. Enhanced battery extend V5s pro' running time up to 140 minuts. Larger roadrover wheels with self-rescue technology freedomly goes over uneven flooring.
- CLEAN ANYWHERE: The 3-in-1 lift-away design helps you tackle messes, dirt, dust, and crumbs anywhere in your house with this certified refurbished upright vacuum. The powered vacuum has an 11.5-inch cleaning path width and is quieter than ever with noise-reduction technology
- CARPET AND HARD FLOOR VACUUM: Multi-surface vacuum works on hard floors, rugs, and carpet with a single button function to transition from carpet to floor settings and the LED lights make it easy to spot debris for a thorough cleaning
- DEEP CLEANS: Captures large particles, fine particles, stuck-on dust and dirt, and pet hair to minimize allergens in the air and on surfaces. Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + HEPA traps dust and allergens with a two-foam filter dust containment system
- LONG REACH: 30-foot-long power cord gives you more reach without needing to unplug and the lightweight design is easy to use with the Enhanced Swivel Steering for ample control when maneuvering around the house
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: 3 Brushes, 18-inch crevice tool, upholstery tool, under-appliance wand, dust-away bare floor attachment, microfiber pad, and caddy. The (3 quart) dust cup for extended cleaning without interruption
- UPRIGHT AND CANISTER VACUUM: Lift Away Technology with a press of a button, lift the canister away and easily clean hard to reach areas2-IN-1
- VACUUM CLEANER: Works for both deep carpet cleaning and gentle bare hardwood floor cleaning
- BAGLESS: 1.2 quart dust cup capacity and 9.25-inch cleaning width to clean your whole house
- ANTI-ALLERGEN: Washable HEPA and 2 foam filters trap 99.9 percent of dust and allergens
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDES: Dusting brush, 5-inch crevice tool, and wide pet upholstery tool
- Cleans all floor types - The Auto-Adjust cleaning head automatically adapts is height to keep the Multi-Surface Brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, effectively cleaning carpets and hard floors
- Patented Aero Force 3-Stage Cleaning System uses tangle-free multi-surface brushes and power-lifting Suction with 5x the air power to pull in embedded dirt, debris, and pet hair from wherever it hides (compared to Roomba 600 & 700 series robots)
- Schedule up to 7x/wk to keep floors cleaner every day or just press CLEAN and Roomba gets to work
- Automatically docks and recharges; bin full indicator
- iAdapt navigation offers a full suite of intelligent sensors that guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean all your floors
- BAGGED UPRIGHT VACUUM: Remove pet hair, dust and more with this lightweight multifloor, multi-surface designed vacuum for use in your home, den, or kitchen with a wide sweeper path
- PET HANDIMATE: Air driven turbine spins roller brush to high RPM easily removing dander, stubborn pet hair and other debris off furniture, stairs, car and van seats
- TRIPLE HEPA FILTER SYSTEM-AAFA CERTIFIED: Enhanced HEPA filter system traps 99.7% of debris, trapping dander and dust inside the vacuum reducing allergy-induced pollutants in the room
- ENHANCED CLEANING: At only 19.5 pounds this lightweight unit includes a 2-motor system excels in suction strength. 4 height adjustments provide optimal airflow and cleaning efficiency for any surface
- 3 ATTACHMENTS-ALUMINUM WAND : Flexible hose and wand lengthens to extended reach of 10'. Dusting brush, crevice tool and second bare floor tool for convenient cleaning transitions
- Dyson's most intelligent, powerful cordless vacuum. Twice the suction of any cordless vacuum.
- Dyson technology helps create a cleaner, healthier home - Our vacuums and purifiers are scientifically proven to capture particles as small as allergens and bacteria.
- Engineered for whole-home, deep cleaning. Suction power, run time and tools designed to deep clean your whole home.
- Intelligently optimizes suction and run time across all floor types. The right balance of power and run time when you need it.
- Up to 60 minutes of run time. Engineered for larger homes with pets. Actual run time will vary based on power mode, floor type and/or attachments used.
- MULTISURFACE CLEANER: Powerful, lightweight vacuum is terrific for cleaning carpets, floors, and even walls and crevices
- CLEAN WITH THE PUSH OF A BUTTON: Innovative Lift-Away feature converts upright vacuum into handheld with a push of button
- EASY TO USE: Bagless vacuum's removable dust cup unlatches for simple emptying
- LONG CORD: Has extra-long 25-foot cord to take your clean-up throughout the home
- ACCESSORIES GALORE: Includes wide upholstery tool, dusting brush, and 5. 5-inch crevice tool to clean high and low
Pros & Cons of Buying a Refurbished Vacuum
A vacuum cleaner is an essential household object that everyone needs, but not everyone considers in terms of price point. Therefore, the decision of whether to buy a brand new unit or to purchase a refurbished one is something that many don’t take the proper time to recognize.
Like all household appliances, this is a product which will need to be used on a weekly basis for multiple years. Perhaps it might seem like the better option to purchase the cheapest vacuum available on the market and call it a day (which people often do), however the major flaw of this is an obvious one, cheap products are often cheap quality. There’s no money being saved while buying a unit that doesn’t clean properly or even worst, breaks down after a month of use.
Another major flaw when it comes to purchasing refurbished products is you have limited resources to know if there’s anything wrong with the unit until it arrives at your house. This is not necessarily something to blame the distributor for, perhaps they themselves might not know, however it is certainly a risk worth considering.
The major upside of purchasing a brand new vacuum is that they will often come with up to a year warranty meaning nearly full coverage in the event that the product fails to perform its duties, which is vitally important for those who enjoy peace of mind. The downside of course, is that it’s incredibly difficult to find a brand new product within the price range of a refurbished one, making the decision a cost versus quality one.
If you are looking for some of the best quality vacuum units that money can buy, both the iRobot Roomba and that Dyson DC50 Ball Compact Upright Vacuum are two of the best on the market. Both of these will get the job done without a problem. You would certainly get what you paid for with either option.
However for those looking to save a bit of cash, the Hoover UH72600RM is also quite the contender. This is a bagless vacuum meaning less mess when emptying the container and no rips in the event that your vacuum picks up a thumb tack and tears the bag (it happens).
The vacuum also has a Multi-Floor Brushroll which can be turned on for carpet and hardwood at the press of a pedal, making smaller debris easy to pile together for easy removal. There’s plenty of options out there, and the best advice that can be provided is to ensure you have done your research beforehand.