Our Top 10 Recommendations for Refurbished Vacuums
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for refurbished vacuums on the market
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 'Never Loses Suction' Technology
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + HEPA
- Rocket Technology Enhanced Swivel Steering and better deep carpet cleaning
- Ultra-quiet and Lightweight
- With a tangle-free pet hair care technology, focuses on picking up hairs, dirt, debris on hard floors
- Low profile design to clean under beds, furniture where dirt hides. Ideal for hardwood, tile, laminate or stone.
- Self-charging, programmable schedule, smart sensors for anti-bump and anti-fall. Runtime 90-100 mins
- Easy operation with remote control, or one touch auto clean button on robot.
- Tip: Easy maintenance, empty dustbin and clean the filter after each use. Replace filter every month.
- High performance 350W motor provides powerful suction for deep, thorough, multi-surface cleaning
- Lightweight, cordless design easily maneuvers through every room
- Long-lasting battery delivers up to 25 minutes of uninterrupted runtime
- Easily converts to a handheld vacuum with versatile attachments to reach corners, stairs and crevices
- A10 HERO model includes 3 Specialized Brushes: Multi-tasker, High-Torque Power Brush, Mini Brush, 2-in1 Dusting Brush, and features a Hair Cleaning Tool and Crevice Tool
- READY FOR ANY MESS: Equipped with two side brushes and a main brush, DEEBOT will sweep, lift, and vacuum to clean an entire floor (Auto mode), a small area (Spot mode), or the edge of your floor (Edge mode)
- VOICE & APP CONTROLS: Works with Alexa & Google Assistant voice commands. ECOVACS Smart App comes w/ 5+ advanced features including direct control, scheduling, status updates, cleaning modes, accessories status, etc
- MAX MODE POWER: Increase suction power by up to 2X for particularly troublesome messes. Noise Level (db.)(Standard/ Max, Intensive) - 65.6 . Dust Bin Capacity(ml)- 520
- UP TO 110 MINUTE RUNTIME: A longer battery life for even more cleaning! Auto-return & charging means your robot will always be ready to clean
- BASIC FEATURES: Includes anti-drop & anti-collision sensors, auto-return charging, automatic software update, durable protective bumpers, high-efficiency filter, anti-scratch finish, a large easy-to-empty dustbin, large wheels for climbing thresholds, etc
- Corner-cleaning ‘D’ design -- round robots can’t reach corners, and corners are where the worst dirt hides. Our industry-leading design gets you a complete floor clean
- Intuitive & Easy. Neato’s advanced engineering is all under the hood. What you get is complete vacuuming at the touch of a button.
- Laser-guided mapping -- D7 technology intelligently navigates and maps your home, cleaning in straight lines instead of a random pattern -- for a better clean
- Floor cleaning for carpets, hardwood, kitchen tiles -- equally powerful and effective on every surface. Dustbin Capacity - 0.7 liters. Battery Charge Time - Up to 150 minutes
- Pet hair specialist -- imagine your floors without pet hair. Neato has a 70% larger brush than leading round robots, proven to remove more pet hair
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
- Cleans carpets as well as bare floors
- Versatile floor to ceiling cleaning
- Advanced swivel steering & weights under 8 lbs
- Never loses suction or power
- LED Headlights: With the LED lights of this home vacuum, you'll get a better view to clean beneath furniture and the hard-to-see spots in your house. Dust cup capacity - 4.1 liters
- All-floor Vacuuming: The 5 height adjustment settings of this vacuum cleaner allow you to switch proper mode on hardwood floors, carpet and rug areas effortlessly.
- XL Dust Cup: The XL dust cup of the multi-surface vacuum holds more dirt and requires less frequent emptying between uses.
- Wide Operation Reach: The 10-pound lightweight enable users to enjoy up to 8 feet of reach to clean hard-to-reach places like ceilings, the tops of furniture, under appliances and more.
- Accessories: Included The included pet turbo brush, 2-in-1 upholstery tool, flexible telescoping crevice tool and quick release handle help the users remove pet hair and hard-to-clean substances easily.Detachable handle
- Powerful and lightweight. Portable and versatile at only 15 pounds
- Premium pet power brush. Picks up pet hair and debris, and Deep cleans dander from all surfaces
- Large-capacity, easy-to-empty dust cup. Extended cleaning without interruption
- Brushroll shutoff. Deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning
- A built-in extension wand coupled with a deluxe stretch hose provide an extended reach for above floor cleaning.
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a manufacturer or specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box
- CLEAN EVERY MESS: Tackle messes, dirt, dust, and crumbs anywhere in your house with this certified refurbished upright vacuum
- CLEAN YOUR WHOLE HOME: Multi-surface vacuum works on hard floors, rugs, and carpet and easily reaches under beds and couches, cleans stairs, and dusts blinds
- BIGGER AND BETTER: Features an extended cleaning reach and 3x larger dust cup capacity than the original Navigator vacuum
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Includes upholstery tool, extension wand, crevice tool, flexible hose, and motorized floor nozzle
- HEPA FILTRATION AND ANTI-ALLERGEN SEAL: Comes with HEPA anti-allergen complete seal technology that seals away allergens during and after vacuuming
Pros & Cons of Buying a Refurbished Vacuum
A vacuum cleaner is an essential household object that everyone needs, but not everyone considers in terms of price point. Therefore, the decision of whether to buy a brand new unit or to purchase a refurbished one is something that many don’t take the proper time to recognize.
Like all household appliances, this is a product which will need to be used on a weekly basis for multiple years. Perhaps it might seem like the better option to purchase the cheapest vacuum available on the market and call it a day (which people often do), however the major flaw of this is an obvious one, cheap products are often cheap quality. There’s no money being saved while buying a unit that doesn’t clean properly or even worst, breaks down after a month of use.
Another major flaw when it comes to purchasing refurbished products is you have limited resources to know if there’s anything wrong with the unit until it arrives at your house. This is not necessarily something to blame the distributor for, perhaps they themselves might not know, however it is certainly a risk worth considering.
The major upside of purchasing a brand new vacuum is that they will often come with up to a year warranty meaning nearly full coverage in the event that the product fails to perform its duties, which is vitally important for those who enjoy peace of mind. The downside of course, is that it’s incredibly difficult to find a brand new product within the price range of a refurbished one, making the decision a cost versus quality one.
If you are looking for some of the best quality vacuum units that money can buy, both the iRobot Roomba and that Dyson DC50 Ball Compact Upright Vacuum are two of the best on the market. Both of these will get the job done without a problem. You would certainly get what you paid for with either option.
However for those looking to save a bit of cash, the Hoover UH72600RM is also quite the contender. This is a bagless vacuum meaning less mess when emptying the container and no rips in the event that your vacuum picks up a thumb tack and tears the bag (it happens).
The vacuum also has a Multi-Floor Brushroll which can be turned on for carpet and hardwood at the press of a pedal, making smaller debris easy to pile together for easy removal. There’s plenty of options out there, and the best advice that can be provided is to ensure you have done your research beforehand.