Our Top 10 Recommendations for Refurbished Vacuums
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for refurbished vacuums on the market
- CLEAN EVERY MESS: Tackle messes, dirt, dust, and crumbs anywhere in your house with this certified refurbished upright vacuum
- CLEAN YOUR WHOLE HOME: Multi-surface vacuum works on hard floors, rugs, and carpet and easily reaches under beds and couches, cleans stairs, and dusts blinds
- BIGGER AND BETTER: Features an extended cleaning reach and 3x larger dust cup capacity than the original Navigator vacuum
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Includes upholstery tool, extension wand, crevice tool, flexible hose, and motorized floor nozzle
- HEPA FILTRATION AND ANTI-ALLERGEN SEAL: Comes with HEPA anti-allergen complete seal technology that seals away allergens during and after vacuuming
- "Best Robot Vacuum of 2018" by Digital Trends.
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85") but with quiet operation and increased suction at 1300Pa for up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction.
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** on hardwood floors with consistant, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave. Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it's always ready to clean.
- What You Get: RoboVac 11S, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
- With a tangle-free pet hair care technology, focuses on picking up hairs, dirt, debris on hard floors
- Low profile design to clean under beds, furniture where dirt hides. Ideal for hardwood, tile, laminate or stone.
- Self-charging, programmable schedule, smart sensors for anti-bump and anti-fall. Runtime 90-100 mins
- Easy operation with remote control, or one touch auto clean button on robot.
- Tip: Easy maintenance, empty dustbin and clean the filter after each use. Replace filter every month.
- Corner-cleaning ‘D’ design -- round robots can’t reach corners, and corners are where the worst dirt hides. Our industry-leading design gets you a complete floor clean
- Laser-guided mapping -- D7 technology intelligently navigates and maps your home, cleaning in straight lines instead of a random pattern -- for a better clean
- Floor cleaning for carpets, hardwood, kitchen tiles -- equally powerful and effective on every surface. Dustbin Capacity - 0.7 liters. Battery Charge Time - Up to 150 minutes
- Alexa - Google Home - Echo -- integrates with smart home systems
- Cleaning customization -- No-Go Lines, multiple floors maps, Zone Cleaning for extra-attention areas
- LED Headlights: With the LED lights of this home vacuum, you'll get a better view to clean beneath furniture and the hard-to-see spots in your house. Dust cup capacity - 4.1 liters
- All-floor Vacuuming: The 5 height adjustment settings of this vacuum cleaner allow you to switch proper mode on hardwood floors, carpet and rug areas effortlessly.
- XL Dust Cup: The XL dust cup of the multi-surface vacuum holds more dirt and requires less frequent emptying between uses.
- Wide Operation Reach: The 10-pound lightweight enable users to enjoy up to 8 feet of reach to clean hard-to-reach places like ceilings, the tops of furniture, under appliances and more.
- Accessories: Included The included pet turbo brush, 2-in-1 upholstery tool, flexible telescoping crevice tool and quick release handle help the users remove pet hair and hard-to-clean substances easily.Detachable handle
- CORNER-CLEANING ‘D’ DESIGN -- Round robots can’t reach corners, and corners are where the worst dirt hides. Our industry-leading design gets you a complete floor clean
- LASER SMART MAPPING -- D6 technology intelligently navigates and maps your home, cleaning in straight lines instead of a random pattern -- so you never miss a spot
- MASTERFUL ON MULTIPLE SURFACES -- Neato D6 conquers any surface, from carpet, to hardwood, to kitchen tile.
- INTUITIVE OPERATION AND INTERFACE - Neato is simple to use. Our focus has always been on out-of-the-box, one-button, perfect cleaning.
- CLEAR WINNER IN PET HAIR - Capture more pet hair, dirt, and allergens with an improved core brush, side brush, and ultra performance filter
- Up to 60 minutes run time when using a non-motorized tool. Cyclone technology: 14 concentric cyclones. Filtration: advanced whole machine filtration. Cleaning path width - 9.84 inches
- Dyson technology helps create a cleaner, healthier home - Our vacuums and purifiers are scientifically proven to capture particles as small as allergens and bacteria.
- Lightweight and versatile, to clean right through the home. Instant-release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning. Requires charging for 3.5 hours minimum before first use
- Up to 40 minutes of fade-free power with the soft Roller cleaner head (in suction mode I). engineered to pick up both large debris and Fine dust
- Torque drive cleaner head – Up to 20 minutes of fade-free power (in suction mode II). drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep-down dirt
- ERGONOMIC BACKPACK VACUUM - The backpack vacuum weighs 10.3 lbs with dimensions of 12" x 9" x 20". The perfect size to move around comfortably while vacuuming. Easily convert to right or left hand. The belt loop contains storage for the accessories to easily transition for any job performed. Weight is 18.95 pounds.
- COMMERCIAL OR RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS - The powerful vacuum and backpack blower works for both residential and commercial applications. Use the lightweight backpack vacuum for pest control, hotels, hospitals, schools, janitors, JAN/SAN, offices, warehouses, stairs, ceilings, entryways, drapes, blinds, and hard to reach corners.
- HEPA FILTER - The 8-Quart HEPA filter safely captures particles. Made to virtually eliminate the risk of exhausting dangerous bacteria during vacuuming.
- PACKED WITH ATTACHMENTS FOR ANY JOB - Included contents are: Backpack Vacuum, 6' hose, blower adapter, exhaust filter cover, 22"-37" extension wand, set of 3 blower nozzles, furniture nozzle, crevice tool, round brush, floor brush, air driven turbo brush, extension cord strain relief, HEPA bag, shakeout bag, pre-motor and exhaust filter set, and set of hose and filter plugs.
- POWERFUL 1400 WATT 12 AMP 120 VOLT VACUUM CLEANER - The backpack vacuum cleaner has a CFM (cubic foot per minute) output of 106 CFM. This can be easily converted to not only a vacuum but a blower with a set of 3 blower nozzles. Weighs only 10 pounds.
- Unrivaled Dyson suction*. Light to maneuver. Radial root cyclone technology captures more microscopic dust than any other on the market
- Self-adjusting cleaner head seals in suction across carpet, wood, vinyl, and tile floors
- Instant-release wand allows for cleaning up high or under furniture. Dimensions (HxWxD): 41.93 x 15.59 x 13.39 inches & Weight: 15.6 lbs; Maximum Reach:40ft
- Hygienically empty the bin with the push of a button
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 'Never Loses Suction' Technology
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + HEPA
- Rocket Technology Enhanced Swivel Steering and better deep carpet cleaning
- Ultra-quiet and Lightweight
Pros & Cons of Buying a Refurbished Vacuum
A vacuum cleaner is an essential household object that everyone needs, but not everyone considers in terms of price point. Therefore, the decision of whether to buy a brand new unit or to purchase a refurbished one is something that many don’t take the proper time to recognize.
Like all household appliances, this is a product which will need to be used on a weekly basis for multiple years. Perhaps it might seem like the better option to purchase the cheapest vacuum available on the market and call it a day (which people often do), however the major flaw of this is an obvious one, cheap products are often cheap quality. There’s no money being saved while buying a unit that doesn’t clean properly or even worst, breaks down after a month of use.
Another major flaw when it comes to purchasing refurbished products is you have limited resources to know if there’s anything wrong with the unit until it arrives at your house. This is not necessarily something to blame the distributor for, perhaps they themselves might not know, however it is certainly a risk worth considering.
The major upside of purchasing a brand new vacuum is that they will often come with up to a year warranty meaning nearly full coverage in the event that the product fails to perform its duties, which is vitally important for those who enjoy peace of mind. The downside of course, is that it’s incredibly difficult to find a brand new product within the price range of a refurbished one, making the decision a cost versus quality one.
If you are looking for some of the best quality vacuum units that money can buy, both the iRobot Roomba and that Dyson DC50 Ball Compact Upright Vacuum are two of the best on the market. Both of these will get the job done without a problem. You would certainly get what you paid for with either option.
However for those looking to save a bit of cash, the Hoover UH72600RM is also quite the contender. This is a bagless vacuum meaning less mess when emptying the container and no rips in the event that your vacuum picks up a thumb tack and tears the bag (it happens).
The vacuum also has a Multi-Floor Brushroll which can be turned on for carpet and hardwood at the press of a pedal, making smaller debris easy to pile together for easy removal. There’s plenty of options out there, and the best advice that can be provided is to ensure you have done your research beforehand.