Our Top 10 Recommendations for Refurbished Vacuums
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for refurbished vacuums on the market
- CLEAN ANYWHERE: The 3-in-1 lift-away design helps you tackle messes, dirt, dust, and crumbs anywhere in your house with this certified refurbished upright vacuum. The powered vacuum has an 11.5-inch cleaning path width and is quieter than ever with noise-reduction technology
- CARPET AND HARD FLOOR VACUUM: Multi-surface vacuum works on hard floors, rugs, and carpet with a single button function to transition from carpet to floor settings and the LED lights make it easy to spot debris for a thorough cleaning
- DEEP CLEANS: Captures large particles, fine particles, stuck-on dust and dirt, and pet hair to minimize allergens in the air and on surfaces. Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + HEPA traps dust and allergens with a two-foam filter dust containment system
- LONG REACH: 30-foot-long power cord gives you more reach without needing to unplug and the lightweight design is easy to use with the Enhanced Swivel Steering for ample control when maneuvering around the house
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: 3 Brushes, 18-inch crevice tool, upholstery tool, under-appliance wand, dust-away bare floor attachment, microfiber pad, and caddy. The (3 quart) dust cup for extended cleaning without interruption
- Shark Rocket Vacuum (Certified Refurbished)
- Never loses suction technology
- Hard floor, hardwood and carpet multi surface cleaning
- Anti Allergen Complete Seal Technology promises cleaner air
- Enhanced swivel steering reaches further under furniture
- A Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a manufacturer or specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. All products are backed by a minimum 90-day warranty
- With the touch of a button, Powered Lift-Away Technology allows you to lift the canister away and deep clean hard-to-reach areas while still delivering power to keep the brush roll spinning.
- The Hard Floor Hero attachment picks up surface litter and stuck-on debris, providing superior bare floor cleaning.
- The Mini Motorized Brush and Pet-Multi Tool can be used for ultimate pet hair cleaning for all surfaces.
- Fingertip controls allow for easy powering on/off and quick transition between hard floor and carpet mode.
- LARGE LONGLASTING CAPACITY: Large capacity, easy empty dust cup for longer cleaning without stops
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weight: 15.2 pounds
- DEEP CLEANING: Brushroll Shutoff for both deep cleaning of carpet and gentle cleaning of bare floors
- ACCESSORIES GALORE: Includes: Wide upholstery tool, 5.5 inch crevice tool, and dusting brush
- SWIVEL STEERING: Give yourself better control and maneuvering around furniture with swivel steering
- Point Cleaning lets you simply point for on-demand vacuum cleaning of pet hair and dander.
- EasyPass Wheels Large wheels move over obstacles, hard floors and carpet with ease.
- Washable filter for easy and cost-effective maintenance.
- Schedule and Program cleaning time when it’s convenient for you.
- CycloneForce Long lasting suction power with less clogging.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Powerful 3-in-1 Vacuum With Powered Lift-Away
- LED Lights In The Handle And Floor Nozzle
- TruePet Mini Motorized Brush
- Accessories in Box: mini motorized brush, pet upholstery tool, duster crevice tool, canister caddy, accessory bag.
- Powerful lightweight vacuum is terrific for cleaning carpets floors and even walls and crevices
- Innovative Lift-Away feature converts upright vacuum into handheld with a push of button
- Bagless vacuum's removable dust cup unlatches for simple emptying
- Has extra-long 25-foot cord to take your clean-up throughout the home
- Includes wide upholstery tool dusting brush and 5 5-inch crevice tool to clean high and low
- Tackle messes, dirt, dust, and crumbs anywhere in your house with this certified refurbished upright vacuum
- Multi-surface vacuum works on hard floors, rugs, and carpet
- Lift-Away design lets you extend the vacuum to easily reach under beds and couches, clean stairs, and dust blinds
- Cleans large particles, fine particles, stuck on dust and dirt, and pet hair
- Includes flexible hose, DuoClean floor nozzle, pet multi-tool, duster crevice tool, and anti-allergen dust brush
- TWO SETTINGS: Two powerful settings for all your floor needs
- PUSH TO RELEASE DUST CUP:Hold the dust cup over the trash and press the bottom door release button on the front to empty
- WAND FOR HARD TO REACH PLACES: Quick-release wand for extra reach when cleaning above floors
- TOOLS TO GET IN SMALL PLACES: Micro tools clean the tiniest of spaces, such as a computer keyboard or the dashboard in your car
- POWERFUL: 500 Watts of Power
- 3 CHANNEL TECHNOLOGY: Upright, bagless vacuum cleaner with WindTunnel 3 Technology that creates 3 channels of suction to lift and remove debris and dirt
- NO LOSS OF SUCTION: Multi-Cyclonic Technology ensures a consistent cleaning experience with No Loss of Suction. Multi-Floor electronic brush roll instantly switches from carpet to hard floors with the touch of a button
- HEPA FILTER: HEPA Media Filter traps 99.97% of dirt, dust, and pollens down to 0.3 microns. Rinse and reuse the filter for long-lasting convenience
- EASY TO MANEUVER: Steerable Technology allows users to maneuver around furniture, corners, and tight spaces with ease. Lightweight maneuverability lets you clean and carry upstairs & downstairs with compact convenience at less than 13 lbs
- LONG REACH: With the helpful 2-in1 tool and extension wand reach up to 14 feet for easy access to ceilings, crown molding, window treatments, fans, and more
Pros & Cons of Buying a Refurbished Vacuum
A vacuum cleaner is an essential household object that everyone needs, but not everyone considers in terms of price point. Therefore, the decision of whether to buy a brand new unit or to purchase a refurbished one is something that many don’t take the proper time to recognize.
Like all household appliances, this is a product which will need to be used on a weekly basis for multiple years. Perhaps it might seem like the better option to purchase the cheapest vacuum available on the market and call it a day (which people often do), however the major flaw of this is an obvious one, cheap products are often cheap quality. There’s no money being saved while buying a unit that doesn’t clean properly or even worst, breaks down after a month of use.
Another major flaw when it comes to purchasing refurbished products is you have limited resources to know if there’s anything wrong with the unit until it arrives at your house. This is not necessarily something to blame the distributor for, perhaps they themselves might not know, however it is certainly a risk worth considering.
The major upside of purchasing a brand new vacuum is that they will often come with up to a year warranty meaning nearly full coverage in the event that the product fails to perform its duties, which is vitally important for those who enjoy peace of mind. The downside of course, is that it’s incredibly difficult to find a brand new product within the price range of a refurbished one, making the decision a cost versus quality one.
If you are looking for some of the best quality vacuum units that money can buy, both the iRobot Roomba and that Dyson DC50 Ball Compact Upright Vacuum are two of the best on the market. Both of these will get the job done without a problem. You would certainly get what you paid for with either option.
However for those looking to save a bit of cash, the Hoover UH72600RM is also quite the contender. This is a bagless vacuum meaning less mess when emptying the container and no rips in the event that your vacuum picks up a thumb tack and tears the bag (it happens).
The vacuum also has a Multi-Floor Brushroll which can be turned on for carpet and hardwood at the press of a pedal, making smaller debris easy to pile together for easy removal. There’s plenty of options out there, and the best advice that can be provided is to ensure you have done your research beforehand.