Our Top 10 Recommendations for Refurbished Vacuums
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for refurbished vacuums on the market
- Multiple filters keep dust and allergens from escaping the vacuum as you clean your home^Steering around obstacles in your home has never been easier or more fun^Ultra-quiet technology for the convenience to clean anywhere, anytime without disrupting the household^Superior carpet and hard-floor cleaning^Cleans hard surfaces and remove pet hair from upholstery and other fabrics
- CLEAN EVERY INCH OF YOUR HOME: Tackle messes, dirt, dust, pet hair, and crumbs anywhere in your house with this certified refurbished upright vacuum; Minimizes allergens in the air and on your surfaces
- MULTI-SURFACE COMPATIBLE: Multi-surface vacuum works on hard floors, rugs, and carpet
- GETS IN HARD-TO-REACH PLACES: Swivel steering and wand attachments easily reach under beds and couches, clean stairs, and dust blinds; Attachments may vary from the original package as this item is a refurbished product
- SELF-CLEANING BRUSH: Features Zero-M technology that actively cleans hair from the vacuum nozzle so you never have to untangle it yourself
- EASY TO USE: Lightweight and easy to maneuver with swiveling, motorized vacuum head; Bagless design features dust cup for easy emptying; Weight: 9.9 pounds
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a manufacturer or specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box.
- Advanced self-adjusting cleaner head; automatically adjusts between carpets and hard floors - sealing in suction. Direct drive motor pushes bristles deeper into carpet.
- Light to carry- weighs just 12.15 lbs. for easier lifting up stairs and around the home; saves more storage space than a full-size upright vacuum.
- Cable, wand and hose extend to 42ft; includes combination tool and stair tool
- Whole-machine HEPA filtration ensures that allergens are trapped inside the machine, not expelled back into the home
- Lift away press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard to reach areas
- Anti-allergen complete seal technology, a HEPA filter traps 999 percent of dust and allergens inside the vacuum The full unit weighs only 12.5 pounds, the canister alone is 7.5 pounds
- Swivel steering excellent control for maneuvering around furniture dust cup capacity: 12 dry quarts
- Large capacity, easy to empty dust cup Extended cleaning without interruption
- What's Included: (1) Upholstery tool, (1) 5.5 inch crevice tool
- Powerful vacuum cleaner: The dynamic motor and brush roll can lift stubborn and heavy debris. Plus, the 12.6” wide nozzle cleans more with a quickness.
- 10 pounds lightweight upright vacuum: The EurekaPowerSpeed is pretty lightweight and easy to maneuver. Designed for whole home clean.
- 5 height adjustment: It works well on carpets, shag rug, hard floors etc. Smooth wheels ensures hardwood floors won’t sustain scratches or gouges.
- 4.1L extra-large capacity: The extra-large dust cup holds more dirt and requires less frequent emptying. Clean more, empty less.
- Multiple accessories included: A quick-release handle connected to the stretch hose for above-floor cleaning. A 7-inch-long crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool help clean hard-to-reach areas. Extract dirt, pet hair, freshen up your car, curtains, celings or door frames. For your convenience, they are all stored right on board.
- Powerful vacuum cleaner The dynamic motor and brush roll can lift stubborn and heavy debris Plus the 12 6” wide nozzle cleans more with a quickness
- 10 lbs light weight upright vacuum The Eureka Power Speed is pretty lightweight and easy to maneuvre Designed for whole home clean
- 5 height adjustments It works well on carpet shag rug hard floors, etc. Smooth wheels ensure hardwood floors won’t sustain scratches or gouges
- 4.1L extra-large capacity the extra-large dust cup holds more dirt and requires less frequent emptying Clean more empty less
- Multiple accessories included a quick-release handle connected to the stretch hose for above-floor cleaning A 7-inch-long crevice tool, dusting brush and upholstery tool help clean hard-to-reach areas Extract dirt, pet hair freshen up your car curtains ceilings or door frames For your convenience they are all stored right on board
- Connect your Ring camera with Alexa then enable announcements to be alerted when motion is detected. Talk to visitors through compatible Echo devices by saying “Alexa, talk to the front door”.
- Lets you see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC
- Powered by the quick-release rechargeable battery pack.
- With a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately), record all your videos, review what you missed for up to 60 days, and share videos and photos.
- Monitors your home in 1080HD video with infrared night vision and Live View
- Dust cup capacity 2.2 quarts; Lift away; Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard to reach areas
- Anti-allergen complete seal technology plus a HEPA filter; Traps 99.9 percent of dust and allergens inside the vacuum
- Powerful and lightweight; Portable and versatile at 13.7 pounds
- Brush roll shutoff; Deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning
- Hard floor hero attachment not included
- Efficient Cordless Cleaning: Powered by the latest motor technology the Rapid Clean makes cleaning convenient and thorough
- 40 Minutes Long Lasting Runtime: Up to 40 min of fade-free runtime. Easily switch to MAX power on fingertip controls to increase suction for better cleaning on carpet and rugs
- Easy Rest Feature: Need to take a break. The specially designed Easy Rest nook allows you to safely prop the vacuum up on countertops and furniture.Filtration:Foam
- Under Furniture Reach: We moved the dust cup to the front so you can lay the vacuum completely flat to reach under beds and furniture with ease
- LED Headlights: Bright beams light the way so you can see dust and debris that might otherwise have been missed and make cleaning under furniture much easier
- Quick release handle for effortless above floor cleaning. Attach the crevice tool or dusting brush to the end of the handle for cleaning upholstery, windows and other hard to reach places
- Powerful all floor suction extracts dirt and hair from hard floors and carpets ease. It’s 10.5” wide cleaning path gets the job done quickly
- Lightweight at only 7.7 pounds with its compact and featherweight design this vacuum can store in any space in your home and be carried anywhere
- Contains one washable filter which can be rinsed and left to dry for no maintenance costs
- Includes a crevice tool and dusting brush which snaps on the vacuum and are within reach at any time during cleaning
Pros & Cons of Buying a Refurbished Vacuum
A vacuum cleaner is an essential household object that everyone needs, but not everyone considers in terms of price point. Therefore, the decision of whether to buy a brand new unit or to purchase a refurbished one is something that many don’t take the proper time to recognize.
Like all household appliances, this is a product which will need to be used on a weekly basis for multiple years. Perhaps it might seem like the better option to purchase the cheapest vacuum available on the market and call it a day (which people often do), however the major flaw of this is an obvious one, cheap products are often cheap quality. There’s no money being saved while buying a unit that doesn’t clean properly or even worst, breaks down after a month of use.
Another major flaw when it comes to purchasing refurbished products is you have limited resources to know if there’s anything wrong with the unit until it arrives at your house. This is not necessarily something to blame the distributor for, perhaps they themselves might not know, however it is certainly a risk worth considering.
The major upside of purchasing a brand new vacuum is that they will often come with up to a year warranty meaning nearly full coverage in the event that the product fails to perform its duties, which is vitally important for those who enjoy peace of mind. The downside of course, is that it’s incredibly difficult to find a brand new product within the price range of a refurbished one, making the decision a cost versus quality one.
If you are looking for some of the best quality vacuum units that money can buy, both the iRobot Roomba and that Dyson DC50 Ball Compact Upright Vacuum are two of the best on the market. Both of these will get the job done without a problem. You would certainly get what you paid for with either option.
However for those looking to save a bit of cash, the Hoover UH72600RM is also quite the contender. This is a bagless vacuum meaning less mess when emptying the container and no rips in the event that your vacuum picks up a thumb tack and tears the bag (it happens).
The vacuum also has a Multi-Floor Brushroll which can be turned on for carpet and hardwood at the press of a pedal, making smaller debris easy to pile together for easy removal. There’s plenty of options out there, and the best advice that can be provided is to ensure you have done your research beforehand.