Our Top 10 Recommendations for Robotic Vacuums
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for robotic vacuums on the market
- Included in the “Best robot vacuums of 2019” by Tom’s Guide.
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85'') but with quiet operation and increased suction power at 1300Pa.
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** on hardwood floors with consistent, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it's always ready to clean.
- 【Upgraded FreeMove Technology 2.0】: Upgraded 6D built-in anti-collision infrared sensors help the vacuum detect probable stuck areas and adjust the cleaning path automatically. Anti-dropping sensors prevent the robot from falling off the stairs.
- 【Small Body Design】: With an 11'' diameter and unibody design, the M201 slides under and around bed, sofa, and other furniture for a thoroughly clean with high coverage and ultra-low failure rate.
- 【Strong Suction】: Powered by a strong digital motor, the M201 features strong suction power and a unique inlet design which does not clog with pet's hair like other robot vacuums with a rotating brush.
- 【Long Life Battery】: the M201 uses lithium iron phosphate batteries which have a longer life, better safety, and essentially no capacity decay compared with general lithium batteries.
- 【What You Get】: The M201 robotic vacuum cleaner, charging base, power adapter, dust bin, cleaning brush,2 HEPA filters,2 side brushes, user manual and our worry-free 12-month Protection.
- CLEAN SMARTER - The 600 series is a great way to begin cleaning your home smarter. Just schedule it to clean up daily dirt, dust, and debris with the iRobot HOME app or your voice assistant. - for effortlessly clean floors.
- LOOSENS, LIFTS, & SUCTIONS - The 3 Stage Cleaning system & Dual Multi-Surface brushes grab dirt from carpets & hard floors, an Edge-Sweeping brush takes care of corners & edges.
- LEARNS YOUR LIFE LISTENS TO YOUR VOICE - Learns your cleaning habits to offer up personalized schedules, while Google Assistant & Alexa allow you to start cleaning with just the sound of your voice.
- ADAPTIVE NAVIGATION - A full suite of advanced sensors allow Roomba to navigate under & around furniture, & along edges. Cliff Detect keeps it from falling down stairs.
- SENSES & ELIMINATES DIRT - Dirt Detect Sensors alert your robot about dirtier areas of your home, like high-traffic spots, & cleans them more thoroughly.
- 【Pet Friendly】The yeedi K600 robotic vacuum uses an advanced brushless motor. The motor runs up to 20,000 r/min to generate powerful suction. The design reduces vacuuming noise to just 55dB*, about the same as a microwave.
- 【Ideal for Deep Cleaning】Dual side brushes and a V-shaped nylon & rubber rolling brush work together to grab dust, dirt, and large debris. Double click the auto button to activate Turbo Mode increasing suction power up to 1500Pa for deep cleaning.
- 【Clean hard to reach places】The low profile design gets under sofas, beds, and furniture where dirt hides and works on wood, tile, and carpet.
- 【Smart Features】Protected with a top cover made of anti-scratch tempered glass; smart sensors prevent collisions and falls. Runs for 110 mins per charge and automatically recharges, so it's always ready to clean.
- 【What you get】Yeedi K600 robotic vacuum cleaner, charging dock & power adapter, side brushes, remote control with batteries, multi-function cleaning tool, high-performance filters in dustbin, instruction manual and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
- 【More Power, Less Noise】 An upgraded power system with up to 2000Pa of strong suction, perfect for carpet and hard floor cleaning. Improved design for noise reduction, 56dB on quiet mode (close to a running microwave), keeps vacuuming from disturbing you when you are working from home.
- 【Pet Approved Design】The newly-designed silicone tangle-free brush eliminates trapped hair. The XXL-sized dustbin (800ml) in a 3.1" high slim body helps to find and hold the hidden hairs under sofas during shedding seasons. Protected with a top cover made of anti-scratch tempered glass.
- 【Voice & App Control】With a WiFi-connected Yeedi App, Amazon Alexa voice control, vacuuming has never been easier.
- 【 Smart Features】Runs for 130 mins per charge and automatically recharges. Compatible with Boundary Strips—ensure your robot only cleans the areas you want. (Not included as standard; available from the Yeedi store.) Smart sensors prevent collisions and falls.
- 【What You Get】Yeedi K650 robotic vacuum cleaner ×1,charging dock with power adapter ×1,side brushes ×2,Tangle-free brush ×1, Bonus multi-surface brush ×1,multi-function cleaning tool ×1,high-performance dustbin filter ×1,instruction manual and our worry-free 12-month warranty ×1.
- With a tangle-free pet hair care technology, focuses on picking up hairs, dirt, debris on hard floors
- Low profile design to clean under beds, furniture where dirt hides. Ideal for hardwood, tile, laminate or stone.
- Self-charging, programmable schedule, smart sensors for anti-bump and anti-fall. Runtime 90-100 mins
- Easy operation with remote control, or one touch auto clean button on robot.
- Tip: Easy maintenance, empty dustbin and clean the filter after each use. Replace filter every month.
- FORGET ABOUT VACUUMING FOR UP TO A MONTH: A bagless, self-emptying base holds up to 30 days of dirt and debris.
- POWERFUL SUCTION: Deep-cleaning power to take on large debris, small debris, and pet hair on carpets & floors.
- NO HAIR WRAP: Self-cleaning brushroll removes pet hair and long hair as it cleans - no more hair wrap.
- PHONE OR VOICE COMMAND: Schedule whole-home cleanings or target specific rooms or areas to clean right now with the SharkClean app or voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- TOTAL HOME MAPPING + ROOM SELECT: Maps your home and lets you choose which rooms to clean right now.
- [Basic Features]: Includes Wi-fi Connectivity, Smart Gyroscope Navigation, App Control, Voice Control, Anti-drop, Auto-Return & Charging, Dual Multi-surface Brushes, 0.6L Easy-to-empty Dust Cup, Etc.
- 🎁【Deep Cleaning】: 1800Pa strong suction and 3-stage cleaning system make it easier to clean different surfaces such as hardwood floors, carpet, tile floor. Edge-Sweeping brushes take care of corners and edges. MT-501 robot vacuum is devoted to helping you clean all embedded dust, dirt, crumbs, and pet hair
- 🎁【APP & Voice Control】: Smart Life App comes with advanced functions including controlling cleaning direction, scheduling, and choosing cleaning modes, etc. Also, you can use Alexa or Google Assistant voice commands to control your MOOSOO robot vacuum cleaner. Remote control is also included in the package for your convenience
- 🎁【Smart Cleaning Mode】: MOOSOO robot vacuum supports 4 cleaning modes including ➊Auto cleaning, ➋Spot cleaning, ➌Edge cleaning, ➍Manual cleaning. Freely switch between different modes to meet all your cleaning needs. 600ML dust bin supports longer cleaning sessions. Washable HEPA filter helps to keep the air clean and fresh
- 🎁【Free-Move Technology】: FreeMove Technology helps your robotic vacuum detect probable stuck areas and automatically adjust the cleaning path. Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, 360° smart sensor for evading obstacles, and anti-drop technology to avoid falls. Auto-return & self-charging means your robot will always be ready to clean
- UPGRADE TO A SMARTER CLEAN - The i6+ introduces an exclusive upgrade to Imprint Smart Mapping, giving you the same capabilities & experiences as the Roomba i7+. Roomba i6+ learns your home to clean & schedule by room, unleashing powerful cleaning when, where, and how you want to attack messes in the moment.
- CLEANS UP AFTER YOU, AND ITSELF - Forget about vacuuming for months at a time with the CLEAN BASE Automatic Dirt Disposal that allows the i6+ to empty itself for up to 60 days. AllergenLock Bags capture and trap 99% of pollen and mold.
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE & POWERFUL PICK-UP - Pulls in stubborn dirt & messes with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System & 10X the Power-Lifting Suction. Control how you clean with the iRobot HOME app or your voice assistant
- GUIDED BY SERIOUS SMARTS - Intelligently maps & cleans an entire level of your home. Patented iAdapt technology with vSLAM navigation actively captures thousands of precise measurements each millisecond to optimize coverage.
- LEARNS YOUR LIFE LISTENS TO YOUR VOICE - Learns your cleaning habits to offer up personalized schedules, while Google Assistant & Alexa allow you to start cleaning with just the sound of your voice.
- Strong Cleaning→Large Dust Bin: Bagotte 1500 PA robot vacuum cleaner can easily pick up pet hair, large particles on the floor and can even drag trapped dirt from deep inside low-pile carpets. At the same time, the large-capacity Dustbox (0.6L) can hold a lot of garbage, reducing the number of cleanings.
- High Capacity Battery→Self-Charging: Equipped with 2600mAh li-ion batteries, the robotic vacuums will continuous to clean your house after being fully charged. Especially, when the robot vacuums are at low power, they will automatically return to the charging station for charging.
- Multiple Cleaning Modes→More Choices: Multiple different cleaning modes including AUTO / SCHEDULING / SPOT / EDGE, SINGLE ROOM & MAX CLEANING. Bagotte robotic vacuums has a unique Schedule Cleaning mode.You can set any time you want to clean, It will be your excellent helper.
- New Ultra-Thin Design →2.7 Inch: The newly upgraded Bagotte robot vacuum cleaners have become the thinnest (2.7") vacuums. 2.7in ultra-slim body can easily get under sofas, beds, and furniture where dirt hides and works on floors, tile and carpet.
- IR Technology → Smart protection: The built-in omnidirectional infrared sensor guides your robotic vacuums to avoid hitting furniture or falling down stairs, then intelligently re-plan the route to complete the cleaning. It will fully protect your furniture and robot vacuums.
Robotic Vacuums Help Save You Time
Whеn lооkіng fоr a robotic vасuum cleaner, уоu wаnt to mаkе sure that it іѕ gоіng tо do іtѕ job, аnd dо іt wеll. Mаnу соnѕumеrѕ choose to buy these vacuum in аn аttеmрt to lеѕѕеn thе burdеn of household vасuumіng аnd реrhарѕ еvеn liberate thеm frоm thіѕ unрlеаѕаnt daily chore. Thе mоѕt рорulаr robotic vacuum mоdеlѕ аrе uѕuаllу соmрасt, ріzzа-ѕhареd appliances wіth suckers thаt mоvе around a room until thеу соvеr аn еntіrе area. Thеу саn vary ѕіgnіfісаntlу іn price, ranging іn $100 fоr ѕоmе оf thе mоѕt bаѕіс mоdеlѕ to wеll over $1000 tо some оf thе оf mоѕt advanced unіtѕ, аnd deciding оn whаt features are thе most important tо you will be сruсіаl in dеtеrmіnіng a rоbоtіс vасuum’ѕ рrісе.
Nоnеthеlеѕѕ, tоdау’ѕ rоbоtіс vасuumѕ have definitely come a lоng wау frоm thоѕе thаt wеrе іnіtіаllу іntrоduсеd juѕt a few уеаrѕ ago. Thе older models wеrе оftеn аwkwаrd, used рrіmіtіvе controls, аnd hаd to bе trасkеd dоwn when ѕtrаndеd in thе hоuѕе bу an annoying аnd іnсеѕѕаnt “Lоw Bаttеrу” beep. Sоmе оf the lаtеѕt robotic vacuums аvаіlаblе tоdау саn nоt оnlу сlеаn уоur hоmе, but thеу can аlѕо remember уоur home’s lауоut tо іnсrеаѕе еffісіеnсу, dіѕроѕе оf іtѕ own dіrt іn a dеѕіgnаtеd receptacle, аnd even hаvе thе аbіlіtу tо fіnd thеіr wау bасk tо a rесhаrgіng ѕtаtіоn tо rероwеr.
Onе оf thе mаіn points tо be аwаrе оf whеn purchasing a robotic vacuum is thе fact thаt these types оf vасuumѕ аrе mеаnt to ѕuррlеmеnt a standard, humаn-ореrаtеd vасuum, аnd not tо replace іt. They are ѕіmрlу mеаnt tо perform either dаіlу or wееklу tоuсh ups to keep your hоmе, оffісе, or workspace tіdіеr in between rеgulаr vacuum ѕеѕѕіоnѕ. In аddіtіоn, rоbоtіс vacuums wоrk bеѕt on hard flооrіng, although ѕоmе units hаvе trаnѕіtіоnіng сараbіlіtу аnd аrе аblе tо convert frоm flооrѕ to lоw-lеvеl carpeting wіth еаѕе. Whіlе ѕоmе rоbоtіс vасuumѕ may wоrk well оn thicker саrреt, thе transition frоm flооr to dense саrреt mау bе dіffісult.
Wіth thеѕе factors in mіnd, іf a rоbоtіс vасuum ѕееmѕ lіkе the right сhоісе fоr уоu, first dесіdе on your vасuumіng nееdѕ. A simple, lоwеr-рrісеd rоbоtіс vасuum can сlеаn and duѕt уоur hard flooring, while a рrісіеr unіt will bе able tо trаnѕіtіоn frоm flооr tо саrреt and аlѕо bоаѕt fеаturеѕ ѕuсh аѕ ѕсhеdulеr options, mеmоrу, and dіrt dеtесtіng sensors. Ultіmаtеlу, a robotic vacuum’s рrісе wіll bе рrіmаrіlу influenced by іtѕ ѕресіаl features, ѕuсh remote-controlled ореrаtіоn, a ѕеlf-сhаrgіng base, оr еvеn virtual wаllѕ.
If уоur primary interest in a rоbоtіс vасuum іѕ bесаuѕе оf the соnvеnіеnсе fасtоr, you will wаnt to decide whether уоu wаnt thе robotic vacuum tо randomly сlеаn an аrеа оr bе аblе tо “ѕеnѕе” whether іt hаѕ mіѕѕеd a specific аrеа оf your hоmе аnd соntіnuе until the еntіrе аrеа is сlеаnеd. Sоmе robotic vacuums еvеn fеаturе dust ѕеnѕоrѕ tо dеtесt іf the floor іѕ extremely ѕаturаtеd, аnd they will lіngеr on that ѕроt accordingly. Thе ѕіzе оf a vacuum’s duѕt bin іѕ аlѕо to be considered. Not аll rоbоtіс vасuum duѕt bіnѕ аrе оf thе ѕаmе ѕіzе, аnd lаrgеr duѕt bins аrе оbvіоuѕlу more соnvеnіеnt. Be ѕurе tо сhесk hоw еаѕіlу a rоbоtіс vасuum’ѕ duѕt bin rеmоvеѕ itself frоm thе unit, аѕ frеquеnt еmрtуіng wіll result іn орtіmum реrfоrmаnсе.
Thankfully, bесаuѕе rоbоtіс vасuumѕ dо nоt utіlіzе аnу соmрlісаtеd bags or fіltеrѕ, maintenance іѕ usually quite ѕіmрlе: be ѕurе tо check fоr dеbrіѕ thаt may bе сlоggіng the bruѕhеѕ аnd rерlасе as necessary, and empty thе duѕt bіn оn a regular bаѕіѕ.
Nеvеrthеlеѕѕ, dеѕріtе the lіmіtаtіоnѕ оf a robotic vacuum аnd rеgаrdlеѕѕ оf whаt mоdеl rоbоt vacuum уоu сhооѕе, оnе thіng іѕ сеrtаіn: robotic vacuums wіll bе as соmmоn аѕ television ѕеtѕ оr mісrоwаvе ovens, аnd rоbоtіс vасuum mаnufасturеrѕ аnd соnѕumеrѕ alike are аgrееіng thаt thе rоbоtіс rеvоlutіоn іѕ fіnаllу hеrе.
The right robotic vacuum will make all the difference!
Vacuuming can take a lot of your time. This is not to mention the stress it may also cause you. If you want to do away with having to do the cleaning yourself, then it’s highly recommended that you purchase an automatic vacuum cleaner. What this portable home appliance does is sweep and clean your floor in a random pattern. Basically, all you have to do is turn the appliance on, set the settings, and let it move through your floor. Most automatic vacuums these days have at least three cleaning modes which you can select with just the press of a button.
What you need to understand about automatic vacuum cleaners is that they are usually not that efficient compared to a standard vacuum cleaner. This is why you should use an automatic vacuum to supplement the cleaning tasks done by a standard vacuum cleaner. In short, don’t use it as a complete replacement. In choosing the right automatic vacuum, there are certain factors that you need to take into account. For example, you must consider the type of floors you have at home. Do you have a hard floor? Is it covered with carpets? You must keep in mind that there are different models of robotic vacuums and some of them are specifically designed for certain types of floors.
One of the most popular automatic vacuums in the market today is the Pure Clean PUCRC15. This is a lightweight and portable vacuum that is very efficient in cleaning hardwood flooring and hard carpets. It has a self-programmed cleaning path navigation which allows it to cover most if not all sections of the floor. It can even detect obstacles in its way which means unnecessary bumping against furniture is avoided. Another great feature of this appliance is that you can set it to clean for either ten minutes or twenty minutes. You can also select from its three cleaning modes depending on the type of floor you are trying to clean.
Another great automatic vacuum is the iRobot Roomba 770. This vacuum is highly recommended for people who have pets like cats and dogs at home because it’s very effective in sucking up fur and hair.
An automatic vacuum is an appliance that every home should have. It’s very affordable and it’s portable which means you can easily carry it from one room to another. It also allows you to do your cleaning without taking out a lot of your time.
Robo vacuums are going up in quality, coming down in price.
Back when robotic vacuum cleaners were brand new, they were super expensive and very few people actually had them. Nowadays, robotic cleaners are everywhere and can perform duties such as vacuuming, sweeping, and even mopping to help you save time cleaning. These amazing robo vacuums are not only a major time saver, but will allow you to set them up and leave your home only to return to a clean floor. You will even enjoy the added benefit that a robo vacuum will offer which is the ability to disappear into their charging station so you don’t have to worry about stepping on them.
Now and Then
As said before, a robo vacuum used to be extremely expensive and cost upwards of thousands of dollars just too simply own one. Now you can pick one up for a couple hundred dollars and receive better quality robotics technology as well as more features than the ones that used to cost thousands. This not only makes these amazing automatic cleaners more accessible to those on a lower income scale, but will allow them to keep their homes clean while they take care of other things.
Best Robo Vacuums
One of the best robo vacuums on the market is still the iRobot Roomba, and while they will usually cost as much as $400 to $600 depending on which model you choose, they are only improving in quality and technology. The iRobot Roomba 650 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets is currently the best seller of all the Roombas as it has not only come down in price, but cost less than the most recent model. While they don’t vacuum stairs, they are still handy to have in the house when you want things cleaned while you are away.
If you are still wanting to get an iRobot Roomba but cannot afford the $400 for the 650, then why not go with the iRobot Roomba 630 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets which is just as wonderful, but can be picked up for between $200 and $300. While this model seems to have problems getting stuck while cleaning, it still does the trick if you have minimal furniture in your home or don’t have anything it can really get stuck under. It is still a good, high quality robo vacuum like other iRobot robo vacuums, but simply a little older model.
Why robotic vacuum cleaners are the way of the future
Buying a good robotic vacuum cleaner may set you back a few hundred dollars, but they are well worth the investment. The higher end models have a variety of cleaning functions such as sweep, vacuum, clean, and sterilize that tackles the floors, freeing up your time to do more important tasks around the home.
A good robotic vacuum not only follows the maps of your floor but is intuitive with navigating furniture that has been moved, and getting into nooks and crannies under furniture and in corners.
Here are three robotic vacuum cleaners that are well worth the investment.
RolliTech RolliBot BL618 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with UV Sterilization
Some robotic vacuum cleaners do more than vacuum, they also sweep, mop, or they can sterilize the floor too. The RolliBot does all these tasks, for an all-in-one floor cleaner. It can auto-detect the dirty regions of your floor, focussing on them.
There are four different cleaning modes on the RolliTech: auto, spot, edge and zig zag. The UV sterilization function utilizes the concept of advanced hospital cleaning technology, using UV light to sterilize your floor.
It also comes with an automatic charging base so that you have a minimum of maintenance to do on it.
The RolliTech RolliBot BL618 has brushes that extend its reach, plus a variety of functions and controls that can be adjusted to the homeowners choosing. It’s built with a shiny black circular casing. On the underside you can see the two rotating brushes and a large blue cleaning pad.
The BL618 does all the flooring cleaning functions: sweep, vacuum, mop, and UV sterilize your floor. There is also a spot cleaning function that utilizes auto-detection of the dirty spots on your floor, and will only start cleaning when it reaches these areas.
bObi Robotic Vacuum Cleaner and Mop
The bObi robotic vacuum cleaner will clean and mop your floor. It’s available in a circular white casing, and it also has rotating brushes that reach out from the centre of the unit. You can set the unit to simultaneously sweep, vacuum, mop, and then sterilize your floor.
It’s smart enough to return to home to self-charge when the power runs low. You can pre-program in a schedule, and leave it alone to do its cleaning.
The bObi comes with a remote control, so you can change the controls from across the room, without bending over to adjust. It also has Hepa filtration, which will remove allergens such as dust and pet dander from the floor. The bObi contains obstacle sensors so your walls won’t get scuffed.
If you flip the robot vacuum over, you can see through the clear plastic casing to the inner mechanics of the vacuum.
Infinuvo CleanMate QQ6 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Filter
The Infinuvo CleanMate QQ6 robotic vacuum cleaner has bright colorful graphics on the surface with LED running lights, over a circular black casing. This is a vacuum that is meant strictly for hard floors, not carpets. It’s built with powerful suction, and five different pre-programmable cleaning patterns. The top of the unit has touch screen controls.
The vacuum has many of the latest technological features one expects in a robotic cleaner, such as a Hepa filter, and a UV lamp.
There are “cliff” sensors built in so you won’t lose your vacuum down the stairs, and it comes with a remote control to operate it from a distance.
Robotic Vacs Make Life A Whole Lot Easier
If you have a busy life, robotic vacuums are essential to keeping your floor clean and free of dust, fur, dirt, and other debris. These vacuums are pre-charged, and operate cordlessly. They move throughout your room in a pre-determined pattern. They’re also small, so they can get under the couch and chairs where you can’t normally move a regular vacuum cleaner hose. Why sweep or vacuum every day, when you can buy a robotic vacuum that will do the job for you?
Here are three robotic vacuums that will help you discover how easy they make life.
Neato Botvac D80 Robot Vacuum for Pets and Allergies
The Neato Botvac has a unique D-shaped design that isn’t circular like other brands. It’s built with LaserSmart, so it can map out the regions of a room, and learn as it navigates. It can reprogram itself, so it’s not simply bouncing back and forth. Its unique D-shaped design can actually vacuum those corners of the room that a circular design would miss.
If you have pets or allergies, the Neato is perfect for vacuuming up microscopic pet dander, dust, and pet fur/hair. The underside is composed of suction cups and brushes that will leave your floor smooth and clean.
It has a unique method of determining when its charge is low, so it will return to the charging station on its own.
iRobot Roomba 880 Vacuum Cleaning Robot For Pets and Allergies
The iRobot Roomba was one of the first robotic vacuums on the market. They still make high-end models to compete with the lower-priced ones on that have few features. The 880 doesn’t disappoint. It’s built with a flashy black circular casing, and promises to vacuum up allergens, and pet hair or fur.
The iRobot is built with several sensors that help it to detect its positioning in the room, and then remember. If you move furniture around, it won’t throw it off—it’ll simply adapt and vacuum on.
You can also set up convenient Lighthouse Beacons which will enable it to vacuum any three rooms, quickly and easily, before returning to home. The AeroForce technology promises to have more cleaning power than other robotic vacuum cleaners. The extractors are tangle-free, so you won’t have to spend any time in trying to detangle hair and fur from the mechanics.