Our Top 10 Recommendations for Robotic Vacuums
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for robotic vacuums on the market
- "Best Robot Vacuum of 2018" by Digital Trends.
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85") but with quiet operation and increased suction at 1300Pa for up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction.
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it's always ready to clean.
- What You Get: RoboVac 11S, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
- READY FOR ANY MESS: Equipped with two side brushes and a main brush, DEEBOT will sweep, lift, and vacuum to clean an entire floor (Auto mode), a small area (Spot mode), or the edge of your floor (Edge mode)
- VOICE & APP CONTROLS: Works with Alexa & Google Assistant voice commands. ECOVACS Smart App comes w/ 5+ advanced features including direct control, scheduling, status updates, cleaning modes, accessories status, etc
- MAX MODE POWER: Increase suction power by up to 2X for particularly troublesome messes
- UP TO 110 MINUTE RUNTIME: A longer battery life for even more cleaning! Auto-return & charging means your robot will always be ready to clean
- BASIC FEATURES: Includes anti-drop & anti-collision sensors, auto-return charging, automatic software update, durable protective bumpers, high-efficiency filter, anti-scratch finish, a large easy-to-empty dustbin, large wheels for climbing thresholds, etc
- Seamless navigation: iAdapt Navigation uses a full suite of sensors that enable your robot to work its way in and around the nooks and crannies of your home.
- Detects the dirt that could go missing: Uses acoustic sensors to detect high concentrations of dirt and then performs focused cleaning where it's needed most.
- Cleans under furniture: Low-profile design allows the Roomba vacuuming robot to clean under most furniture and kickboards, so dirt has no place to hide.
- Won't fall down stairs: Cliff-detect sensors allow the Roomba vacuuming robot to avoid stairs and other drop offs.
- Wi-Fi Convenience: The EufyHome app, and Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant voice control-services let you accomplish your vacuuming needs with zero effort from you.
- Worry-Free Cleaning: Set Boundary Strips and the slim 2.85" body-upgraded to 1500Pa* suction-only cleans the areas you want.
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed-so you get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
- What You Get: RoboVac 30C, 13.2 ft Boundary Strips, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
- Max Mode Cleaning: Increase your cleaning power by 2x whenever you need using the app or remote control.
- Smart App & Voice Controls: Use Alexa or Google Home voice commands to direct cleaning. Use the ECOVACS App to customize, schedule & monitor cleaning sessions, accessory status, & receive error alerts
- Auto-Clean + 3 Specialized Cleaning Modes: Smart motion guided auto-clean mode, plus single room & spot mode for targeted cleaning, & edge mode for hard-to-clean edges.
- Ecovacs Basic Features: Includes our unique 3-stage cleaning system, anti-drop & anti-collision sensors, ~120 minute battery life, auto-return charging, automatic software update, durable protective bumpers, air filtration, anti-scratch finish, a large easy-to-empty dustbin, large wheels for climbing thresholds, etc.
- 1-Year Warranty, plus Accessories: Includes (1) remote control, (1) main brush, (2) side brushes, (1) docking station & fantastic customer support. Note, we can not guarantee after-sales service to customers outside the United States.
- Power-Lifting Suction delivers 5X the air power* for improved pick-up performance
- Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt, dust, and pet hair. The Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head adapts its height to keep the Multi-Surface Brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, directly engaging with both hard floors and carpets
- Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes instantly adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with floors
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- With pet hair care technology, focus on picking up hairs, dirt, debris
- Low profile design to clean under beds, sofa where dirt hides
- Self-charging, programmable schedule, smart sensors for anti-bump, avoid dropping
- Ideal for hard wood floor. Easy operation with remote control, or auto clean all at one touch. Maintenance : Empty dust box and clean the filter after each use and replace a new filter every month
- POWERFUL SUCTION: 1600Pa of intense suction picks up dust, crumbs, and dirts. Ideal for hard wood floor carpet. Easy operation with remote control, or auto clean all at one touch.
- EFFICIENT AND INTELLIGENT: GOOVI slim robot vacuum automatically returns to charging base to recharge when in low power, ensuring it's always charged and ready to clean.
- THOROUGH CLEANING: 2.83" low profile design enables vacuum cleaner glide underneath beds and sofa with ease, cleaning under beds, sofa where dirt hides.
- WORRY-FREE CLEANING: Large wheels roll over carpets and climb over door ledges to get to the mess. Multiple cleaning modes and a pre-set vacuuming time ensure an effortless clean while you do other things or nothing at all.
- What You Get: GOOVI Robotic Vacuum, 4x side brushes, 1x extra high efficiency filter, 1x main brush, 1x remote control (2AAA batteries included), 1x cleaning brush, 1x charging dock, 1x adapter, 1-Year Warranty.
- 【TOP NOTCH PERFORMANCE】- The Pureactic V2 robot vaccum cleaner adopts 360°anti-collision and comprehensive, intelligent drop sensor safety technology with anti-scratch glass top cover for protection. This robotic vacuum is perfect for cleaning from hard wood floor to low pile carpet. Brilliant connectivity by smart phone app, robotic vacuum cleaner provides strong suction 1500Pa both on floors and carpet, with the maximum run-time 100 minutes, noise level is less than 58 db.
- 【HIGH-CAPACITY BATTERY & AUTO CHARGING】- The Pureatic V2 robotic cleaner seeks the charging dock automatically after it is finishes or on low battery, built-in rechargeable battery allows for 100 minutes of cleaning before auto-returning to the electric charger. Powered by a 4400mAh high-capacity Li-ion battery the vacuum cleaner supports up to 100 minutes powerful suction cleaning. The input voltage and frequency are 100-120V AC 50/60Hz, which is suitable for all household or public places.
- 【ALL UNDER ULTRA THIN DESIGN】- The ultra-thin robotic vacuum cleaner is unique from other traditional robot vacuum. After optimizing the height and thickness of each part, it is re-integrated and arranged to avoid stacking parts. Its 3.2N low-profile body means the robotic vacuum could work under furniture and chairs along with every nook, cranny and sticky mat. It could easily drill into small gaps in the TV cabinet, sofa, and bed.
- 【3-POINT CLEANING SYSTEM】- Triple filter (washable Pre-filter/Sponge/ High-efficiency filter), dual side brushes, and powerful suction ensure a thorough clean. That design of our V2 robotic vacuum cleaner could easily clean life's various messes, different floors, evenly cleaned, whether it is flooring, marble, or carpet. Meanwhile, for animal pet hair, the human hair is easily cleaned, effectively preventing the spread of bacteria, giving the home a healthy and space-purifying environment.
- 【MARATHON CAPACITY】- A large 650ML dust box holds more dirt per clean and reduces the frequency of emptying. Pureatic V2 uses drop-sensing technology to prevent it from falling down stairs and off of ledges.
- PERFECT FOR PET HAIR - This robotic vacuum cleaner adopts 1400PA super strong suction, working with two side brushes and a main roll brush, which can suck up pet hair dirt and debris without issue. Except for hard floor, Amarey robot vacuum cleaner is also able to clean carpet. With its excellent off road skills, A800 smart robotic vacuum cleaner can change between different floor types freely. With the help of this robot vacuum, you don't have to worry about heavy work of cleaning.
- TIME SCHEDULING & 4 CLEANING MODES - Set Amarey robot vacuum to work at the same time when you are working in the office so that you could save more time. This smart robotic vacuum cleaner can clean in different ways to meet your multiple needs, for example, clean an entire house (Auto mode), a small area (Spot mode), or the edge of your house (Edge mode). Besides, this robot vacuum cleaner will automatically increases suction power on carpet when extra vacuuming strength is needed.
- HIGH CAPACITY BATTERY & AUTO CHARGING - Powered by a 2600mAh high-capacity Li-ion battery, this robotic vacuum cleaner can work up to 100 minutes when fully charged, which means it clean a house of 120 square meters continuously at a time. After finishing its work or using out of its power, this robotic vacuum cleaner will return to its dock automatically and be ready for next time.
- ANTI-COLLISION & ANTI-DROP - This robot vacuum cleaner adopts 360°anti-Collision and anti-drop technology which can effectively prevent any unnecessary crash and drop. When it tries to clean all the corners under your beds, dressers and couches, with its induction function, this smart robotic vacuum cleaner will also protect your furniture as carefully as you do.
- SUPER THIN & UPGREDED FILTER SYSTEM - Amarey A800 robot vacuum cleaner has a super thin figure, which allow it to go underneath your couches, beds and closets to clean hidden dust and garbage. Upgraded A800 robotic vacuum cleaner adopts 3-layer filter, including washable pre-filter, sponge and high-efficiency filter, which helps to constrain garbage in its dust bin.
Robotic Vacuums Help Save You Time
Whеn lооkіng fоr a robotic vасuum cleaner, уоu wаnt to mаkе sure that it іѕ gоіng tо do іtѕ job, аnd dо іt wеll. Mаnу соnѕumеrѕ choose to buy these vacuum in аn аttеmрt to lеѕѕеn thе burdеn of household vасuumіng аnd реrhарѕ еvеn liberate thеm frоm thіѕ unрlеаѕаnt daily chore. Thе mоѕt рорulаr robotic vacuum mоdеlѕ аrе uѕuаllу соmрасt, ріzzа-ѕhареd appliances wіth suckers thаt mоvе around a room until thеу соvеr аn еntіrе area. Thеу саn vary ѕіgnіfісаntlу іn price, ranging іn $100 fоr ѕоmе оf thе mоѕt bаѕіс mоdеlѕ to wеll over $1000 tо some оf thе оf mоѕt advanced unіtѕ, аnd deciding оn whаt features are thе most important tо you will be сruсіаl in dеtеrmіnіng a rоbоtіс vасuum’ѕ рrісе.
Nоnеthеlеѕѕ, tоdау’ѕ rоbоtіс vасuumѕ have definitely come a lоng wау frоm thоѕе thаt wеrе іnіtіаllу іntrоduсеd juѕt a few уеаrѕ ago. Thе older models wеrе оftеn аwkwаrd, used рrіmіtіvе controls, аnd hаd to bе trасkеd dоwn when ѕtrаndеd in thе hоuѕе bу an annoying аnd іnсеѕѕаnt “Lоw Bаttеrу” beep. Sоmе оf the lаtеѕt robotic vacuums аvаіlаblе tоdау саn nоt оnlу сlеаn уоur hоmе, but thеу can аlѕо remember уоur home’s lауоut tо іnсrеаѕе еffісіеnсу, dіѕроѕе оf іtѕ own dіrt іn a dеѕіgnаtеd receptacle, аnd even hаvе thе аbіlіtу tо fіnd thеіr wау bасk tо a rесhаrgіng ѕtаtіоn tо rероwеr.
Onе оf thе mаіn points tо be аwаrе оf whеn purchasing a robotic vacuum is thе fact thаt these types оf vасuumѕ аrе mеаnt to ѕuррlеmеnt a standard, humаn-ореrаtеd vасuum, аnd not tо replace іt. They are ѕіmрlу mеаnt tо perform either dаіlу or wееklу tоuсh ups to keep your hоmе, оffісе, or workspace tіdіеr in between rеgulаr vacuum ѕеѕѕіоnѕ. In аddіtіоn, rоbоtіс vacuums wоrk bеѕt on hard flооrіng, although ѕоmе units hаvе trаnѕіtіоnіng сараbіlіtу аnd аrе аblе tо convert frоm flооrѕ to lоw-lеvеl carpeting wіth еаѕе. Whіlе ѕоmе rоbоtіс vасuumѕ may wоrk well оn thicker саrреt, thе transition frоm flооr to dense саrреt mау bе dіffісult.
Wіth thеѕе factors in mіnd, іf a rоbоtіс vасuum ѕееmѕ lіkе the right сhоісе fоr уоu, first dесіdе on your vасuumіng nееdѕ. A simple, lоwеr-рrісеd rоbоtіс vасuum can сlеаn and duѕt уоur hard flooring, while a рrісіеr unіt will bе able tо trаnѕіtіоn frоm flооr tо саrреt and аlѕо bоаѕt fеаturеѕ ѕuсh аѕ ѕсhеdulеr options, mеmоrу, and dіrt dеtесtіng sensors. Ultіmаtеlу, a robotic vacuum’s рrісе wіll bе рrіmаrіlу influenced by іtѕ ѕресіаl features, ѕuсh remote-controlled ореrаtіоn, a ѕеlf-сhаrgіng base, оr еvеn virtual wаllѕ.
If уоur primary interest in a rоbоtіс vасuum іѕ bесаuѕе оf the соnvеnіеnсе fасtоr, you will wаnt to decide whether уоu wаnt thе robotic vacuum tо randomly сlеаn an аrеа оr bе аblе tо “ѕеnѕе” whether іt hаѕ mіѕѕеd a specific аrеа оf your hоmе аnd соntіnuе until the еntіrе аrеа is сlеаnеd. Sоmе robotic vacuums еvеn fеаturе dust ѕеnѕоrѕ tо dеtесt іf the floor іѕ extremely ѕаturаtеd, аnd they will lіngеr on that ѕроt accordingly. Thе ѕіzе оf a vacuum’s duѕt bin іѕ аlѕо to be considered. Not аll rоbоtіс vасuum duѕt bіnѕ аrе оf thе ѕаmе ѕіzе, аnd lаrgеr duѕt bins аrе оbvіоuѕlу more соnvеnіеnt. Be ѕurе tо сhесk hоw еаѕіlу a rоbоtіс vасuum’ѕ duѕt bin rеmоvеѕ itself frоm thе unit, аѕ frеquеnt еmрtуіng wіll result іn орtіmum реrfоrmаnсе.
Thankfully, bесаuѕе rоbоtіс vасuumѕ dо nоt utіlіzе аnу соmрlісаtеd bags or fіltеrѕ, maintenance іѕ usually quite ѕіmрlе: be ѕurе tо check fоr dеbrіѕ thаt may bе сlоggіng the bruѕhеѕ аnd rерlасе as necessary, and empty thе duѕt bіn оn a regular bаѕіѕ.
Nеvеrthеlеѕѕ, dеѕріtе the lіmіtаtіоnѕ оf a robotic vacuum аnd rеgаrdlеѕѕ оf whаt mоdеl rоbоt vacuum уоu сhооѕе, оnе thіng іѕ сеrtаіn: robotic vacuums wіll bе as соmmоn аѕ television ѕеtѕ оr mісrоwаvе ovens, аnd rоbоtіс vасuum mаnufасturеrѕ аnd соnѕumеrѕ alike are аgrееіng thаt thе rоbоtіс rеvоlutіоn іѕ fіnаllу hеrе.
The right robotic vacuum will make all the difference!
Vacuuming can take a lot of your time. This is not to mention the stress it may also cause you. If you want to do away with having to do the cleaning yourself, then it’s highly recommended that you purchase an automatic vacuum cleaner. What this portable home appliance does is sweep and clean your floor in a random pattern. Basically, all you have to do is turn the appliance on, set the settings, and let it move through your floor. Most automatic vacuums these days have at least three cleaning modes which you can select with just the press of a button.
What you need to understand about automatic vacuum cleaners is that they are usually not that efficient compared to a standard vacuum cleaner. This is why you should use an automatic vacuum to supplement the cleaning tasks done by a standard vacuum cleaner. In short, don’t use it as a complete replacement. In choosing the right automatic vacuum, there are certain factors that you need to take into account. For example, you must consider the type of floors you have at home. Do you have a hard floor? Is it covered with carpets? You must keep in mind that there are different models of robotic vacuums and some of them are specifically designed for certain types of floors.
One of the most popular automatic vacuums in the market today is the Pure Clean PUCRC15. This is a lightweight and portable vacuum that is very efficient in cleaning hardwood flooring and hard carpets. It has a self-programmed cleaning path navigation which allows it to cover most if not all sections of the floor. It can even detect obstacles in its way which means unnecessary bumping against furniture is avoided. Another great feature of this appliance is that you can set it to clean for either ten minutes or twenty minutes. You can also select from its three cleaning modes depending on the type of floor you are trying to clean.
Another great automatic vacuum is the iRobot Roomba 770. This vacuum is highly recommended for people who have pets like cats and dogs at home because it’s very effective in sucking up fur and hair.
An automatic vacuum is an appliance that every home should have. It’s very affordable and it’s portable which means you can easily carry it from one room to another. It also allows you to do your cleaning without taking out a lot of your time.
Robo vacuums are going up in quality, coming down in price.
Back when robotic vacuum cleaners were brand new, they were super expensive and very few people actually had them. Nowadays, robotic cleaners are everywhere and can perform duties such as vacuuming, sweeping, and even mopping to help you save time cleaning. These amazing robo vacuums are not only a major time saver, but will allow you to set them up and leave your home only to return to a clean floor. You will even enjoy the added benefit that a robo vacuum will offer which is the ability to disappear into their charging station so you don’t have to worry about stepping on them.
Now and Then
As said before, a robo vacuum used to be extremely expensive and cost upwards of thousands of dollars just too simply own one. Now you can pick one up for a couple hundred dollars and receive better quality robotics technology as well as more features than the ones that used to cost thousands. This not only makes these amazing automatic cleaners more accessible to those on a lower income scale, but will allow them to keep their homes clean while they take care of other things.
Best Robo Vacuums
One of the best robo vacuums on the market is still the iRobot Roomba, and while they will usually cost as much as $400 to $600 depending on which model you choose, they are only improving in quality and technology. The iRobot Roomba 650 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets is currently the best seller of all the Roombas as it has not only come down in price, but cost less than the most recent model. While they don’t vacuum stairs, they are still handy to have in the house when you want things cleaned while you are away.
If you are still wanting to get an iRobot Roomba but cannot afford the $400 for the 650, then why not go with the iRobot Roomba 630 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets which is just as wonderful, but can be picked up for between $200 and $300. While this model seems to have problems getting stuck while cleaning, it still does the trick if you have minimal furniture in your home or don’t have anything it can really get stuck under. It is still a good, high quality robo vacuum like other iRobot robo vacuums, but simply a little older model.
Why robotic vacuum cleaners are the way of the future
Buying a good robotic vacuum cleaner may set you back a few hundred dollars, but they are well worth the investment. The higher end models have a variety of cleaning functions such as sweep, vacuum, clean, and sterilize that tackles the floors, freeing up your time to do more important tasks around the home.
A good robotic vacuum not only follows the maps of your floor but is intuitive with navigating furniture that has been moved, and getting into nooks and crannies under furniture and in corners.
Here are three robotic vacuum cleaners that are well worth the investment.
RolliTech RolliBot BL618 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with UV Sterilization
Some robotic vacuum cleaners do more than vacuum, they also sweep, mop, or they can sterilize the floor too. The RolliBot does all these tasks, for an all-in-one floor cleaner. It can auto-detect the dirty regions of your floor, focussing on them.
There are four different cleaning modes on the RolliTech: auto, spot, edge and zig zag. The UV sterilization function utilizes the concept of advanced hospital cleaning technology, using UV light to sterilize your floor.
It also comes with an automatic charging base so that you have a minimum of maintenance to do on it.
The RolliTech RolliBot BL618 has brushes that extend its reach, plus a variety of functions and controls that can be adjusted to the homeowners choosing. It’s built with a shiny black circular casing. On the underside you can see the two rotating brushes and a large blue cleaning pad.
The BL618 does all the flooring cleaning functions: sweep, vacuum, mop, and UV sterilize your floor. There is also a spot cleaning function that utilizes auto-detection of the dirty spots on your floor, and will only start cleaning when it reaches these areas.
bObi Robotic Vacuum Cleaner and Mop
The bObi robotic vacuum cleaner will clean and mop your floor. It’s available in a circular white casing, and it also has rotating brushes that reach out from the centre of the unit. You can set the unit to simultaneously sweep, vacuum, mop, and then sterilize your floor.
It’s smart enough to return to home to self-charge when the power runs low. You can pre-program in a schedule, and leave it alone to do its cleaning.
The bObi comes with a remote control, so you can change the controls from across the room, without bending over to adjust. It also has Hepa filtration, which will remove allergens such as dust and pet dander from the floor. The bObi contains obstacle sensors so your walls won’t get scuffed.
If you flip the robot vacuum over, you can see through the clear plastic casing to the inner mechanics of the vacuum.
Infinuvo CleanMate QQ6 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Filter
The Infinuvo CleanMate QQ6 robotic vacuum cleaner has bright colorful graphics on the surface with LED running lights, over a circular black casing. This is a vacuum that is meant strictly for hard floors, not carpets. It’s built with powerful suction, and five different pre-programmable cleaning patterns. The top of the unit has touch screen controls.
The vacuum has many of the latest technological features one expects in a robotic cleaner, such as a Hepa filter, and a UV lamp.
There are “cliff” sensors built in so you won’t lose your vacuum down the stairs, and it comes with a remote control to operate it from a distance.
Robotic Vacs Make Life A Whole Lot Easier
If you have a busy life, robotic vacuums are essential to keeping your floor clean and free of dust, fur, dirt, and other debris. These vacuums are pre-charged, and operate cordlessly. They move throughout your room in a pre-determined pattern. They’re also small, so they can get under the couch and chairs where you can’t normally move a regular vacuum cleaner hose. Why sweep or vacuum every day, when you can buy a robotic vacuum that will do the job for you?
Here are three robotic vacuums that will help you discover how easy they make life.
Neato Botvac D80 Robot Vacuum for Pets and Allergies
The Neato Botvac has a unique D-shaped design that isn’t circular like other brands. It’s built with LaserSmart, so it can map out the regions of a room, and learn as it navigates. It can reprogram itself, so it’s not simply bouncing back and forth. Its unique D-shaped design can actually vacuum those corners of the room that a circular design would miss.
If you have pets or allergies, the Neato is perfect for vacuuming up microscopic pet dander, dust, and pet fur/hair. The underside is composed of suction cups and brushes that will leave your floor smooth and clean.
It has a unique method of determining when its charge is low, so it will return to the charging station on its own.
iRobot Roomba 880 Vacuum Cleaning Robot For Pets and Allergies
The iRobot Roomba was one of the first robotic vacuums on the market. They still make high-end models to compete with the lower-priced ones on that have few features. The 880 doesn’t disappoint. It’s built with a flashy black circular casing, and promises to vacuum up allergens, and pet hair or fur.
The iRobot is built with several sensors that help it to detect its positioning in the room, and then remember. If you move furniture around, it won’t throw it off—it’ll simply adapt and vacuum on.
You can also set up convenient Lighthouse Beacons which will enable it to vacuum any three rooms, quickly and easily, before returning to home. The AeroForce technology promises to have more cleaning power than other robotic vacuum cleaners. The extractors are tangle-free, so you won’t have to spend any time in trying to detangle hair and fur from the mechanics.