Our Top 10 Recommendations for Sanitaire Vacuums
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Sanitaire vacuums on the market
- Lightweight HEPA-ready commercial canister vacuum is great for bare floors and hard surfaces
- Comes with a carpet cleaning attachment for low-pile carpet and area rugs
- For use on deeper pile carpets
- Includes two plastic wands to reach difficult cleaning locations, deluxe dusting brush crevice tool
- 2 year warranty
- Motor life provides more than 500 hours of commercial-grade cleaning performance
- Durable structure includes a polycarbonate hood that’s safe for tough environments
- Large-capacity shake out bag holds up to 18 quarts of dirt and debris for less interruption while cleaning
- Unique maintenance features like the tool-free brush roll and belt replacement and metal clip bag release system make this commercial vacuum easy-to-use and easy-to-maintain
- Weighs only 12 2 lbs so it’s lightweight easy-to-transport and comfortable to use
- Extended Life Motor provides more than 2,000 hours of commercial-grade cleaning performance, which is 5 times the motor life of the average household vacuum.
- Durable structure includes a chrome hood that’s safe for tough environments and a looped handle for comfort.
- Unique maintenance features, like the tool-free brush roll and belt replacement, Quick KleenTM Fan Chamber, and metal clip bag release system, make this commercial vacuum easy-to-use and easy-to-maintain.
- Large-capacity shake out bag holds up to 18 quarts of dirt and debris for less interruption while cleaning. Sound Level - 79 dBA
- Commercial-grade detachable power cord is durable and has a 50-foot reach to reduce the need to switch plugs as often, and provides a potential cleaning area of 7,800 sq. ft.
- Auto Carpet Height Adjustment
- On-Board Tools
- Commercial-rated, light-duty machines designed to provide the clean you need. Simplified. Streamlined. Built for your business — and your budget.
- Disposable bag holds up to 3 quarts of dirt and debris for less interruption while cleaning.
- 13-inch cleaning path and 5 height adjustment settings allows this unit to tackle various types of carpeting.
- Clean multiple surfaces on and above the floor with on-board tools like crevice tool, combination dusting brush/upholstery tool and extension wand.
- Commercial power cord is durable and has a 30-foot reach to reduce the need to switch plugs as often, and provides a potential cleaning area of 4, 680 sq. ft.
- Commercial-rated, light-duty machines designed to provide the clean you need. Simplified. Streamlined. Built for your business — and your budget.
- Weighs only 10 lbs. , so it’s lightweight and comfortable to use.
- Includes four convenient tools for maximum versatility and multi-surface cleaning - two-piece plastic wand, combo bare floor and carpet tool, crevice tool and dusting brush.
- Lightweight (12 lb.) upright vacuum for easier maneuverability than heavier upright vacuums
- 18 dry qt. capacity Tietex fabric shake-out bag can be emptied and reused to save costs associated with disposable bags
- 5 amp motor delivers 120 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air flow.Cord Length:30 feet
- Handle has an automatic locking system with a foot pedal release for usability, and drops down flat for cleaning under furniture and for storage
- Earned a CRI Seal of Approval for soil removal and indoor air quality in the commercial use vacuum category
- Motor Amps: 10
- Motor Watts: 1200
- Motor CFM: 135
- Dirt Capacity: 2.6 Quarts
- Cleaning Path: 10"
- Wide Area Cleaning - Increase productivity with a 16" wide cleaning path.
- Extended Life Motor - Commercial-grade performance from a seven amp, 840 watt motor producing 145 CFM.
- Built to Last - Durable construction includes a chrome hood for tough environments.
- High Capacity Shake Out - Clean with less downtime with a large capacity 18 qt. shake out bag.
- Productivity - A 50-foot cord allows for less downtime and quick, efficient cleaning.
- Motor provides commercial-grade cleaning performance.
- Machine maintenance is made easy with features like the Removable Dirt Cup’s quick-release latch system and a tool-free brush roll and belt replacement.
- Removable Dirt Cup holds 1. 9 quarts of debris and eliminates the need to spend money on bags.CFM:120
- Commercial-grade power cord with 30-foot reach reduces the need to switch outlets as often while cleaning, and provides a potential cleaning area of 4, 680 sq. ft.
- Lightweight, 14-pound design makes it comfortable to use and easy to maneuver.
7 reasons to pick Sanitaire vacuum cleaners
What makes a great vacuum cleaner? There’s quite a bit more to it than you might think. Today we take a look at one of our leading vacuum companies, Sanitaire, and pinpoint 7 ways that they offer you some of the best vacuums on the market.
Industrial Quality Cleaning
Built to work in the toughest conditions, Sanitaire Vacuums feature powerful motors (most are 5, 7 or 10 Amps), the latest suction technology, hygienic filters and wider cleaning paths. These features work together to give you a faster, deeper and healthier clean than many of its competitors.
Sanitaire is constantly working to improve their products. Ongoing development and rigorous lab testing is a huge part of what they do. So when you buy one of their models you can rest assured that you’re buying one of the very best on the market with the latest in cleaning technology.
Made in the USA
Part of the Electrolux Group, Sanitaire has its base right here in the United States. All designs, testing and 90% of production line work is done there. This is unusual in an age where so many manufacturers opt for cheaper labor offshore.
A Tool for Every Job
Sanitaire knows that everyone’s cleaning needs are different so they don’t just make one type of cleaner. They have a range of upright vacuums, back packs, canisters, sweepers and industrial carpet cleaners. Each has their own on-board tools to suit the jobs you’ll do with it. By selecting the right tool for the job, you’re bound to get it done right the first time.
Complex Cleaning, Simple Operation
Just because the Sanitaire Vacuum works hard, doesn’t mean that you should work harder than you need to. Convenience and hassle free cleaning are part of the company’s promise to its customers. Features such as swivel steering, one touch operation, washable filters and light weight design make using these vacuums a breeze.
Built to Last
Sanitaire’s vacuum cleaners are built for hard service over long periods. The motors of the signature upright models, for example, promise 2500 hours of powerful vacuuming. This means that, even if you vacuumed for two hours every day of the year, it would last you more than three years. As most of us do a lot less than that, it’s likely that the machine will last much longer.
Twenty Four Month Warranties
The Sanitaire Promise of Performance comes with every model and gives you a two year warranty on parts, workmanship and labor. Should anything go wrong with your Sanitaire Vacuum, they have more than 1200 service centers nationwide where experts can assist with any problems.
Sanitaire Vacuums: What Are Your Options?
Sanitaire is a company that manufactures a complete line of vacuum cleaners that include upright vacuums, canister vacuums, and wet/dry vacuums. Their machines are among the best and the most reliable in the industry. What’s great about the company’s vacuum cleaners is that they often have new and innovative designs as well as features and functions that can’t be found in vacuums manufactured by other companies. Every Sanitaire vacuum is also built to last. If you take care of them very well, they can last for a lifetime. Additionally, the company has over a thousands service centers all over the United States where customers can take any Sanitaire vacuum for repair or assistance should they encounter a problem with it.
As we mentioned earlier, Sanitaire offers a complete line of high-quality vacuum cleaners. If you are not sure which model is most appropriate for your home, we suggest that you use our recommendations below as your guide. Discussed below are some of the most popular devices that Sanitaire manufactures and sells.
Sanitaire SC679J Commercial Shake Out Bag Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Weighing only twelve pounds, this is a lightweight machine that anybody can use, even children or adults with back problems. It’s also very easy to maneuver courtesy of the handle’s automatic locking system. This automatic locking system is further complimented by a foot pedal. With a power cord that measures thirty feet long, this is an appliance that’s suitable for huge and wide rooms. Dirt and debris collected by the vacuum goes to a shake-out bag which you can easily empty and reuse thus saving you a lot of money. This Sanitaire vacuum cleaner is also the recipient of a .
Sanitaire SC3683A Detail Cleaning Commercial Vacuum
If you are looking for a powerful vacuum cleaner that you can use for a long period of time without breaking down, then this is exactly what you are looking for. This machine has been designed to be used in a commercial capacity which means it can cover huge spaces and floors. It has a cord which measures twenty feet long so that you can clean a whole room or floor without the need of transferring the plug. The machine comes with a shoulder strap, a crevice tool, a deluxe dusting brush, and a long hose. This Sanitaire vacuum cleaner is effective on almost all types of floors. It can easily clean bare floors, hard surfaces, concrete floors, carpeted floors, and floors with layers of rugs. Among its accessories is a telescopic metal wand which you can use to clean hidden areas like the backs of furniture, the insides and tops of cabinets, and stairwells. And last but not least, the device has a two-year warranty attached to it. This basically means that you have the option of having the device replaced, repaired, or serviced should you encounter problems with it within the .
Sanitaire SC9180B Commercial Duralux 2-Motor Upright Vacuum Cleaner
his powerful machine can perform almost all types of cleaning tasks on any surface. It operates at a sound level of 67 decibels which is much lower compared to other commercial vacuum cleaners. The only drawback of this device is that it requires assembly. However, this shouldn’t be much of a problem because the appliance comes with a detailed guide on how to assemble it.
Sanitaire S3681D Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum
If you want versatility, this Sanitaire vacuum model is the one you’re looking for. Although it has been designed for household use, it has some of the functions and features of a commercial vacuum. It has an efficient filtration system which ensures that every bit of dust is sucked up and directed to the canister cup. It weighs around eleven pounds so it’s easy to lug around. The appliance comes with several devices which include a crevice tool, a horse hair dusting brush, a deluxe floor nozzle, and two wands.
If you are looking for a reliable and high-quality Sanitaire vacuum cleaner, we highly recommend that you start with the four models we discussed above. There’s a reason why these particular models are among the company’s most popular products. They get the job done and they function exactly the way they are advertised.
Sanitaire Commercial Vacuum – For those serious about cleaning
How do you choose the right vacuum cleaner to do the job for you? With so many brands and models available in the market to choose from, coming up with only one can become a daunting task. Today, we highlight what is considered to be among the top vacuum cleaners available today – and here’s why you might want to get a Sanitaire commercial vacuum cleaner right now.
High Quality Brand
Sanitaire is a line of high-quality vacuum cleaners that are manufactured by Electrolux. Electrolux has proven to be a great source of high quality household appliances so you know that you are getting great equipment from them.
Professional Commercial Cleaning
Sanitaire is most often manufactured for professional commercial cleaning purposes which mean that its cleaning power is of superior quality. Although they are mostly designed for commercial use, it certainly does not mean that you cannot get them for home use – it just means you can get a better cleaning job done than most standard vacuums.
Various Models for Every Cleaning Need
Whether you decide to go for upright, canister or handheld models is not a problem because Sanitaire has it all covered. Each Sanitaire commercial vacuum has its own highlights and features so you can get the best one depending on what type of surface you want to clean or what suction power you want to achieve.
Wide Price Range
Commercial vacuum cleaners are often more expensive compared to standard vacuum cleaners but the Sanitaire line has quite an extensive range depending on your budget. Whichever model you choose to purchase, you can be sure though that Sanitaire delivers just as it promises.
Comes with Various Cleaning Tools
Not all surfaces and dirt are equal which means that you will need special tools and equipment to get the job done properly. The Sanitaire commercial vacuum can be attached with various tools to help clean surfaces such as carpets, hard floors, under the furniture or upholstery more effectively.
More Innovative Products in the Future
Sanitaire is known for developing vacuum cleaners that come with innovative technology but they do not stop there. In fact, company continues making research and development efforts to further improve their products and come up with even better cleaners that can provide quality commercial grade cleaning with ease and convenience.
Whichever Sanitaire commercial vacuum you choose, we are pretty sure that you could never go wrong with it.
Sanitaire Vacuum Reviews – The Electrolux Reputation
Sanitaire, part of the Electrolux Family of Small Appliances, prides themselves on making industrial-grade vacuum cleaners that will save you time and give you the best possible cleaning results. Sanitaire vacuum reviews are consistently positive and their units are among the highest rated commercial vacuum cleaners on Amazon.com. Let’s take a look at four of their signature upright models:
Sanitaire SC889A Commercial Quiet Upright with Disposable Bag
This is the classic model that made Sanitaire famous, with a few modern innovations to make your life easier. It features an ergonomic handle, one touch controls and a convenient zipper bag. Designed for quiet operation, it produces less than 69 dB of noise without sacrificing suction power. Customers appreciate its sturdy design and no fuss approach to effective cleaning. It has an average consumer rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars.
Sanitaire SC5745A Commercial Quiet Upright Bagless
With this model, Sanitaire brings you the convenience of a bagless vacuum with an extra large dust cup. It’s also very quiet for a commercial vacuum cleaner and has been thoroughly tested to run at under 69 dB. Buyers love the adjustable heights for different floors and the convenience of a super long cord. Hotel owners who use it extensively everyday report being very satisfied with the results. It has an average consumer rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars.
Sanitaire SEPTLS281886 Commercial Upright
This model will clean effectively without scraping or scuffing expensive furniture with its custom designed furniture guard. It also features environmentally friendly shake out cloth bags and 6 adjustable heights to suit your carpet’s pile. Customers are extremely impressed with the commercial grade clean they get with this model and a number of people also comment that the extra wide cleaning path means that the job’s done in half the time. It has an average consumer rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars.
Sanitaire SC5713B HEPA Filtration Upright Vacuum
This model is ideal in homes or businesses where people suffer from allergies, as the state of the art HEPA filters are proven to trap 99.9% of nasty irritants, allergens and pollutants: even tiny particles much smaller than a human hair. It also features an impressive 13 inch cleaning path, an anti-clog hose and a range of tools to meet any cleaning need around your home or office. It has an average consumer rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars.
Sanitaire Vacuums – More than just a vacuum brand
If you’re looking for a proven and respected commercial vacuum then Sanitaire vacuums are definitely worth a look. This company has been making high quality commercial vacuum cleaners since 1972. While other companies rushed off-shore, they retained their North American facilities and 90% of their production line is done right here in the USA. The commitment to making innovative and effective appliances has remained strong and they are still one of the most trusted brands on the US market. Let’s take a look at just a few of the reasons why Sanitaire Vacuums are more than just a vacuum brand:
Commercial Grade Cleaning
These vacuum cleaners are built for heavy duty, commercial cleaning and can make quick work of even the dirtiest areas. The motors are designed for 2,500 hours of powerful cleaning: that’s years and years of service! A wider cleaning path, powerful air circulation and hygienic HEPA filters mean that they deliver a commercial grade clean more quickly and effectively than many of their competitors.
Quiet Yet Effective
Sanitaire has a rigorously tested range of quieter models which operate at just 69 decibels or below. You don’t have to sacrifice your hearing in order to get an effective clean.
Ease of use and customer convenience is paramount in each of Sanitaire’s models. Features such as easily washable filters, quick change cords and on-board tools make using their units time and energy efficient.
A Wide Range of Products to Meet Any Cleaning Need
Sanitaire design and manufacture upright vacuums, canisters, wet and dry vacs, backpacks, sweeps and much more. Whatever the cleaning needs of your home, office or facility, they’ve got a machine to fit the bill.
Innovative Research and Development
This company does not just rely on the quality of its earlier models and then focus its energy on advertising and sales. Sanitaire is constantly looking for ways to improve the effectiveness, energy efficiency, durability and convenience of their vacuums. Rigorous lab testing of new products and innovations is essential to the company’s ethos of delivering the best possible commercial clean.
Commitment to Quality
Sanitaire doesn’t only promise a high quality vacuum and hope for the best: they stand by their products. Each unit comes with a warranty of at least two years so that you can purchase with confidence. They have 1200 service centers throughout the States, so if you have a warranty issue, help will be close at hand.