Our Top 10 Recommendations for Steam Cleaners
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for steam cleaners on the market
- Every Purchase Saves Pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Four-Row DeepReach PowerBrush Roll. Lifts away dirt and stains that a vacuum leaves behind.
- Tackle Tough Pet Messes. Great for cleaning high traffic areas, small spaces and area rugs where pet messes happen.
- Lightweight & Powerful. Compact design makes cleaning carpets easy and convenient.
- Two-Tank Technology. Never clean with dirty water, plus they're easy to remove, fill and empty.
- EASY TO USE: Lightweight & compact design for efficient cleaning and storage
- POWERFUL CLEANING: Good for pet messes, high traffic areas, and small spaces.Handle Material:Plastic
- FASTER DRYING: HeatForce for faster drying so you can get back on your carpets quickly
- 2X MORE CLEANING POWER: Than the competitive lightweight carpet cleaner
- BONUS TOOL & CLEANING SOLUTION INCLUDED: Comes with a Hoover Nozzle Cleanout Tool and a Hoover Trial Size Solution to help enhance your cleaning performance
- Every Purchase Saves Pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Engineered to be our best and most powerful carpet cleaning system for the toughest pet stains and odors even removes skunk odor
- MAX Clean Mode. Packing in 12 rows of rotating Dual DirtLifter PowerBrushes, it delivers professional grade cleaning to remove deep down embedded stains, dirt and odors.
- Express Clean Mode. Delivers dry carpets in about 30 minutes.
- Attack the Toughest Stains. Activate the CleanShot pretreater to deliver a concentrated stream of cleaning solution right where you need it.
- Instant Results. No Rinsing, vacuuming, or waiting to see results. Instantly removes stubborn grease, dirt and grime
- Safe to use around children and pets if used as directed
- Non-magnetic, spot will not reappear after cleaning
- Contains no solvents of any kind
- VOC, CFC and Petroleum free. Made in USA
- EASY DEEP CLEANING: SpinScrub brushes powerfully removes deep-embedded dirt and stains with 360 degree brushes and strong suction while being gentle on your carpet
- FASTER DRYING: HeatForce for faster drying so you can get back on your carpets quickly
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Less than 19 pounds, pick up and go wherever the mess is with ease
- AN EVEN CLEAN: With the Dual V Nozzle
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: 8ft hose to deep clean hard-to-reach areas, stair tool, upholstery tool, crevice tool, and sample bottle of carpet cleaning solution
- Tank capacity 37 ounce; Heatwave technology maintains consistent water temperature while cleaning
- 3 inch tough stain tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery and hard to reach places
- Deep reach tool removes embedded dirt and stains from the bottom up; Dirt tank capacity
- Self cleaning tool makes cleaning out the machine a breeze
- Removable water tanks for easy filling and emptying
- Every Bissell purchase helps save pets. Bissell proudly supports Bissell pet foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Clean powerfully. Remove tough stains and pet messes.
- Remove embedded dirt. Four-row dirt lifter power brush and powerful suction.
- Quickly cleans spots and stains. Powerful Bissell Oxy formula cleans stains like cola and urine.
- Lightweight & easy-to-use. Weighs just 12 pounds and has a retractable handle for easy storage. Power Source: Corded, Power Rating: 3.4 amps
- Buy Bissell, save pets; Bissell will donate up to 10 dollars to Bissell pet foundation for each purchase of this pet product upon activation
- Out cleans the leading rental and half the weight, making it easy to use and maneuver
- New max clean mode, combined with 12 rows of rotating dual dirt lifter power brushes, delivers professional grade cleaning to remove deep down embedded stains, dirt and odors
- Our fastest dry time ever; New and improved express clean mode delivers dry carpets in about 30 minutes
- Professional results powerful cleaning with Bissell Pro Max clean and protect
- 4x action: clean, eliminate odors, discourage resoiling in the same Area, & refresh carpets
- Stain lift technology: lift and remove tough pet stains like urine, vomit, mud and feces
- Patented odor elimination neutralizes even the strongest pet odors
- Attached fabric safe brush
- Help keep your fabric, upholstery and carpet looking cleaner longer
- Our Pro Deep commercial carpet-cleaning machine now offers more suction power, removing up to 90% of embedded dirt, stains, oils, grime and odors for professional cleaning results
- Product dimensions – 16.25" L x 22.8" D x 42" H | Tanks size (Two) – 1.5 gallons of solutions | Electrical requirement – 120V
- Awarded the highest rating by Carpet & Rug Institute for soil removal, water removal and gentleness on carpet | User-friendly, easy-lift clean and dirty water tanks provide stress-free filling and emptying
- Includes a motorized handheld upholstery cleaner tool for detailing most upholstery, area rugs, stairs, mattress, furniture, couch cushions, car interiors, dog bed, pets’ places, and car interiors
- The Pro Deep is a carpet shampooer, fiber scrubber, and grime extractor making it an ideal cleaner for home and commercial use | Intuitive back and forth vacuum style operation makes carpet cleaning easy
Steam clean embarrassing stains for good
No matter how careful you are, stains happen. Pets, children, and even adults can cause embarrassing spills on the rug. Wine stains, pet urine, and even marinara sauce can all cause dark stains. They get embedded into the rug, and left over time they can become impossible to remove. Having a great steam cleaner can remove stains as they happen, eliminating embarrassing stains for good.
The Rug Doctor portable spot steam cleaner makes these annoying tasks much easier, thanks to its compact and powerful cleaning system. The Rug Doctor comes in a bright red and black case, so it’s easy to spot in the closet when you’re stressed out after a bad spill. There are many other nice touches in this steam cleaner that will put your mind at ease.
Its stain removal function works with the use of a handheld oscillating and motorized brush tool that does the scrubbing for you. It delivers a stream of soapy cleanser, does the scrubbing, then sucks the water back up through the hose and into the disposable water canister.
Best Features of the Rug Doctor Steam Cleaner
The Rug Doctor has some great features. Its oscillating brush can get deep down into rugs and carpets. It has a retractable handle and the unit has wheels on the base so it’s easy to move around the room.
Another great way to get your rug really clean is to clean it with soap and water first, then empty the tank and fill with hot water. You can go back over the area again to ensure that all soap has been removed from the carpet. You can also add a touch of vinegar, which will help to neutralize odours and neutralize the soapiness of the rug cleanser.
Specifications of the Rug Doctor Steam Cleaner
The Rug Doctor weighs 20.2 pounds, and measures 12.5 x 17.6 x 17.4 inches. It is meant to clean spots from a carpet, and not meant to do an entire room.
The Rug Doctor works well with their own brand of soapy cleanser, but you can certainly buy other name brands to put into the tank.
The Rug Doctor is an affordable steam cleaner that is essential for any active family with kids and pets. You’ll be able to keep your home clean and tidy much easier with your Rug Doctor and its ability to remove embarrassing stains for good.
Steam Vacuum – Give steam vacs a chance to surprise you
Have you been hiding unsightly stains on rugs and carpets under furniture? You can only do that for a certain length of time before your entire carpet starts looking old and grimy. A steam vacuum is a great way to keep your rugs, carpets, cushions, and upholstery fabric looking clean and like new.
How can a steam vacuum surprise you?
If you give a steam vacuum a chance to surprise you, you’ll never want to go without one again. Sure, you can rent one from the supermarket, but then you have to go to the effort of driving there, lugging the cleaner home, using it within the allotted time span, and then returning it before the rental time is up.
Purchasing your own steam cleaner will allow you to have the steam cleaner conveniently stowed in the closet for those unexpected spills. Because bad spills do happen at the worst times.
Dinner guests may be due, or you may be having relatives coming from out of town. It may be a big holiday event. These are times when you can clean your rooms with the steam cleaner, and return your carpets to a brand new appearance once again. You’ll be surprised at how easy it is to remove dirt and grime, without the need for replacing carpet.
Have you ever spilled red wine, grape juice, or spaghetti sauce on the rug? You know how heart-wrenching it is as you attempt to scrub it out with a wash cloth. But a steam vacuum will make short work of the job. The first time you use a steam vac to clean a bad spill, you’ll realize that your investment in money was well-worth the price.
Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer FH50150
The Hoover power scrub deluxe carpet washer is perfect for cleaning the rugs and carpets of your home. It also has a variety of attachments, so you can clean your couch, chair, or cushions quickly and conveniently.
Not every steam vacuum is created equal. You’ll be pleasantly surprised at the difference that an upright steam vacuum such as the Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Washer will make in keeping every room in your home clean.
How the Hoover Carpet Washer will surprise you
The price of the Hoover steam vacuum will surprise you, being priced at under $150. This places it within reach of most families.
You’ll find that it’s lightweight at around eighteen pounds, making it easy to move along the carpet. It’s also easy to use, and has a two tank cleaning system. This allows you to fill up one with the cleaning and water solution, while the second tank sucks up the dirty waste water. The water tanks are easily removable, and you’ll find that you don’t make any messes as you switch them out.
Not only does your Hoover steam clean your carpet, but it also dries too. This is a great option to have, as you can clean and then be ready for guests when they arrive.
Portable Steam Cleaner – 15 great ways to steam your way clean
Below are some different ways for using your portable steam cleaner everywhere in the house.
In the Bathroom
We all know that there are many germs in our bathroom. There are different kinds of bacteria, mold and viruses in the bathroom that can be the cause of various diseases. Steam is the best way to kill those germs without using any stinky chemicals.
There is an attachment with the steam cleaner which can be used to remove the stains and smell from the rug carpets.
It is difficult to iron the curtains, but using the steam cleaner is very easy to remove the wrinkles from the curtains.
A wire brush attachment can be used to clean the inside of a Bar B Q grill. Your food will taste better after cleaning it.
Although, glass showers are cleaned on the regular basis but still the soap scums remain on the glass. It is easy to clean the glass from the inside by using the steam cleaner and your glass will look new.
A steam cleaner can be used on the costumes to remove the wrinkles without having any problem.
The portable steam cleaner can be used to clean the countertops of the kitchen without using any stinky chemicals.
A shot of steam is enough to sanitize your kid’s stuffed animals. The steam cleaner is much better than using sprays.
It is a difficult task to iron the beddings and duvet covers. A steam cleaner is a best possible way to remove the wrinkles from the beddings easily.
It is very easy to clean the dog crates now without using any kind of chemicals. The steam cleaner is the best way to clean the dog crates.
It seems difficult when you have to iron your clothes and iron burns is the most annoying thing. The steam cleaner is the best thing to remove the wrinkles from your clothes without having any kind of burns.
It is easy to clean the high chairs and trays of your children. Steam cleaner contains an attachment which makes it easy to clean the high chairs and trays. It is the best thing for the parents as the high chairs get dirtier than anything else.
The benefits of a floor steam cleaner and how to choose one
Are your floors as clean as they can be? If you’re only vacuuming, they may not be. Vacuuming only removes surface dirt and debris from flooring and doesn’t do a thing to fight germs. A floor steam cleaner provides added cleaning power and can help to improve indoor air quality and the overall hygiene of your home. Read on to learn more about steam cleaning and find out how to get the right one for your home.
Benefits of a Floor Steam Cleaner
Why should you consider using a floor steam cleaner? Here are the top benefits:
– Better Hygiene
A floor steam cleaner can kill up to of bacteria and viruses due to the high temperature of their steam.
– Improved Air Quality
Steam cleaners are shown to kill dust mites, which can trigger allergy and asthma symptoms. Steam cleaners also naturally deodorize, so they leave homes smelling better.
– Eco Friendliness
Using a floor steam cleaner allows you to get deep cleaning benefits with nothing but water! You don’t have to resort to using chemicals to clean hard flooring or carpeting, and you get the same results.
– Protection From Pests
A floor steam cleaner can kill bedbugs and many other pests that can be lurking in your home and living in your baseboards or your carpeting.
– Speed and Convenience
Using a floor steam cleaner is much faster and simpler than getting down on your hands and knees to scrub hard flooring. It’s even faster and easier than using a traditional mop.
Choosing the Best Floor Steam Cleaner
The benefits of using a floor steam cleaner are undeniable, but you need to choose the right one for your needs if you want to get the full benefits of steam cleaning. Keep these things in mind when you’re shopping to ensure that you select the ideal floor steam cleaner:
Steam cleaners for floors come in two main varieties: cylinder steam cleaners, which are like canister vacuums, and steam mops, which are like uprights. Both types can work equally well, so choose the type that’s easiest for you to use.
Some steam cleaners come with accessories like carpet gliders, cleaning pads for wiping while you steam and scrubbing pads for tougher messes. These accessories may or may not be beneficial to you, depending on your needs.
Water Tank Capacity
A floor steam cleaner with a small tank will be lighter and more compact, while a large capacity tank will allow you to clean more of your flooring before you need to refill.
Floor steam cleaners need to reach an optimal working temperature before they’re ready for use. Some models are ready for use within just a few seconds, making them convenient for unexpected cleanup tasks. Others take longer, but this may be fine if you only plan to use your floor steam cleaner for regular routine cleaning.
Of course, if you want to find the best floor steam cleaner for your home and pay the best price, you need to choose a retailer that has a wide selection and competitive pricing. If you want to get some good deals and have the most possible choices, head over to Amazon and check out their floor steam cleaner selection.
7 reasons to go with a floor steamer over other cleaning methods
When the first floor steamers were introduced in the American market, many people debunked the idea of using steam to clean. But now, more and more people are switching to floor steamers. Here we have listed 7 reasons why floor steamers are an obvious choice over conventional cleaning methods.
More effective cleaning than conventional methods
All hard surfaces contain pores and a regular mop cannot clear these pores. Steam opens up the pores and weakens the physical bond between the dirt and stains to the various surfaces to which the dirt is sticking or is embedded, making it easier to clean those surfaces.
No indoor air pollution
Many of the chemicals used in detergents leave behind smells and potentially harmful residues that have the ability to pollute the sensitive indoor air of your home. Since floor steamers only use water and steam to sanitise your home, they will not pollute the indoor air.
No need of scrubbing
With conventional methods, one way of effectively deep cleaning your hard floors all the way up to the corners and floorboards is by scrubbing forcefully with your hands. You can do a thorough cleaning with floor steamers without any scrubbing.
No wasted water
Floor does not take all day to dry
Most steam mops do not leave the floors as wet as a traditional mop, so the floors tend to dry faster with this type of cleaning.
It disinfects, deodorises, and degreases surfaces and eliminates mould and bacteria more effectively than conventional cleaning. Thus, it is safer for both pets and children. Since floor steamers do not use detergents, you are saved from indoor air pollution.
Easier to use
With conventional cleaning, you have to turn on the tap, wait for the bucket to fill up and then carry that heavy water filled bucket all the way to your room. With floor steamers, you won’t have to work so hard to keep your room clean.
There are so many options for floor steamers now-a-days. If you are interested in seeing which Floor steamers people love on Amazon, check them out here.
Top 5 Benefits of a Steam Mop
You want to come back home to a clean house that smell good at the end of a hard day. You have to make sure the surfaces they touch are as thoroughly clean and sterile as possible.
A beautiful shine that demands attention and admiration
Did you realized that your old-fashioned mop and cleaning methods leave a strange unclear film over the surface of the floors? How about that murky quality you might discover on the countertops as well as other areas throughout the house? The pleasure of cleaning with water only is the pleasure of shiny, shinier areas which are never covered with sticky cleaning solution residues.
Knees and arms that never ache from scrubbing the floors
How many periods did you spent 30 minutes or longer scrubbing the floors on hands and knees? This was when the only solution to effectively deep clean the hard floors all the way up to the corners and floorboards. Fortunately, you can now give your knees and arms a rest by relishing this perk of having a steam mop.
Clean floors that do not take all day to dry
Any time you clean your floors with an old-fashioned mop or get down on hands and knees to wash up the grime , how long can it normally take the floors to fully dry? Possibly longer than it can take the exact same floors to dry after being scrubbed with steam mops. Mops that form hot steam can clean more grime from the floors in less time because the heat loosens the grime as well as other particles from the surface of the floor so that it can easily be sucked away and scrapped. Most steam mops usually do not leave the floors as wet as a traditional mop, so the floors usually dry much faster using this kind of cleaning.
A clean, healthy smell that screams clean instead of chemicals
The odour inside your house is the most important things. You don’t like to walk in the front door and smell must or filth, however you also don’t like to walk in and smell the strange odors of unusual household cleaners. A lot of people identify the smell of cleanliness with strong ammonia as well as other substances, however after you experience the delight of steam mops, then you will associate a fresh smell with cleanliness.
Since steam cleaners usually do not utilize any specific cleaner at all, you will discover what exactly a naturally clean and allergen-free home smells like. It will be fresh, beautiful smell coming from clean, sterile areas which are nicely maintained with just water.
Vessels of clean water swapping containers of dirty water that should be dumped somewhere.
When you done mopping with an old-fashioned mop, what will you do with the bucket of dirty water? Would you haul it out the back door and dispose it behind the house then go back to clean up the dirty water that dribbled around the floor in that process? Or would you dump it down the sink, producing the need to deep clean the sink before you decide to prepare dinner?
That procedure is among the least favored parts of cleaning for many people, which is eliminated with steam mops. You may have to drain some abandoned water from your steam mop at times, but that is certainly clean water that could be easily discarded. This is obviously one of the greatest pleasures of utilizing steam instead of a mop head that should be wrung clean of that filthy water.
Trust these 3 steam vacuum cleaner to get it done right
If you have kids, pets and carpets or any combination of the three you need to be considering steam vacuum cleaners for your home. Accidents happen daily when you have kids and pets, sometimes they happen daily when you are dealing with adults only.
Why Choose a Steam Vacuum Cleaner?
Steam vacuum cleaners can help keep your rugs looking pristine. Of course you can also save a ton of cash on having to have professionals come in and take care of it. Steam vacuum cleaners are a lot more affordable than you think.
Helping You Choose
We did some reviews on what is out there on the market and have come up with the top 3 steam vacuum cleaners that can help you to get your carpets clean and keep them clean. Making the right choice will serve you well!
We looked for mid ranged priced models that received great reviews for performance.
Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge F5914900
This steam vac has a nice large reservoir so you are not constantly running back and forth to fill it and empty it. It has a powerful 12 amp motor that will easily get your carpets sparkling clean. You get all this for under $150. A great value!
Hoover Max Extract Dual V WidePath Carpet Cleaner F7412900
This model offers three separate cleaning settings to ensure that you are able to clean all types of carpeting. It has dual brush rotating technology that deep down cleans your carpets. It offers an extra wide cleaning path so you can get done in a fraction of the time it normally takes. It also offers direct heat for quick drying and a “spill setting” to quickly clean up any mishaps. Pay around $150 for this model.
Get your carpets deep down clean with any one of these three top steam vacuum cleaners, you will be glad you made the purchase!
Things to look for when purchasing a Steam Cleaner
When you have a family, a steam cleaner is as essential as a vacuum cleaner or a washing machine. No sooner have you washed something, when ten more things need cleaning. It’s particularly important to clean wet spills on carpet before they have a chance to set in and dry.
Buying your own steam cleaner has many benefits. A full size steam cleaner will help to keep your carpets and rugs looking brand new. Some people choose to rent, but that can be an inconvenient way of keeping your home looking clean. There are many things to look for when purchasing a steam cleaner.
Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer FH50150
This model offers an easy to use dual tank. It has forced heated air to quickly dry your carpets. It has all the features you want in a steam vacuum cleaner. It also has separate setting for washing your carpets and rinsing your carpet to remove all the cleaning residue. Pay around $160 for this model.
Features to look for when purchasing a steam cleaner
A full size steam cleaner will clean every carpet in your house, if you need it to, while a handheld steam cleaner only does spots. You’ll want to look for a steam cleaner that can not only deep clean, but does not require the use of harsh chemicals, which you want to avoid, because you have pets or young children.
Choose a cleaner with a large tank so you can clean more space without the need to refill the cleanser and water tank.
Not every surface is the same, so a steam cleaner should come with an assortment of attachments so you can adapt to rug, carpet, couch, chair, or cushion.
A longer power cord is also a bonus, so you clean one entire room without having to constantly turn the machine off, without the need to move the plug to a different outlet.
A steam cleaner that has the features you need
The McCulloch MC1385 is a canister-style steam system that has a power head, and is made with a black and yellow plastic casing. It has some great features that are essential for keeping your carpets looking spotless.
McCulloch MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam System
The McCulloch MC1385 has the option to control the steam pressure depending on the grime embedded into the surface of the carpet or upholstery. This steam cleaner will deep clean and sanitize with the use of water and regular rug cleanser that doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals.
It has a large sixty-four ounce water tank. This steam cleaner heats up the water in the tank in twelve minutes, making the cleaning tasks easier. One full tank of water will give you two hours of cleaning time before needing to be refilled again.
There are twenty-three different accessories that come with the McCulloch, so you can adapt to any type of surface. You’ll find that you need this floor mop attachment, which is perfect for cleaning even flat sealed floor surfaces such as linoleum.
it comes with a long eighteen foot power cord, that can be wrapped on the cleaner for on-board storage when not in use. There is also a spot to store tools as you move from room to room, so you can keep everything within convenient distance.