Our Top 10 Recommendations for Swiffer Vacuums
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Swiffer vacuums on the market
- Long lasting rechargeable battery
- 3X cleaning action on dirt, dust and hair
- Combines powerful suction of a vacuum with a Swiffer Sweeper dry sweeping cloth
- Starter Kit contains 1 Sweep + Vic, 8 dry sweeping refills, 1 battery charger, 1 replaceable filter
- Lightweight and compact
- 3-In-1 design with onboard crevice tool allows you to customize your vacuum for your needs. At only 4 pounds, you can take the Eureka blaze anywhere
- Eureka's Signature swivel steering improves maneuverability and cleaning efficiency when compared to standard stick vacuums
- Eureka's capture nozzle picks up larger debris with ease unlike other stick vacuums that push larger particles around. Perfect for hard floors, area rugs, and low pile carpets
- Powerful 2 amp motor picks up particles like dust and pollen, while the washable filtration system captures the debris and improves air quality
- 18' Power cord and X-Large dust cup ensure you get the job done faster - no more outlet hopping or frequent trips to the trash can with the Eureka blaze. 9. 44 in. cleaning
- Powerful, convenient, and easy to use
- Powerful suction makes it great for quick pick-ups with multipurpose versatility
- Versatile cleaning-three machines in one: a stick vacuum, handle vacuum, and stair vacuum
- With a crevice tool for furniture and a floor nozzle for stairs
- Clean hard floors and surface dirt on carpets and area rugs. Surface Type:Counter Tops, Sealed Hard Floors, Low Pile Carpet
- Health and Beauty
- 【SUPER CLEANING POWER】ONSON LATEST VERSION supports quiet, powerful 100-watt suction in MAX mode, suck up dust, pet hairs and crumbs in minutes.which is great on hard woodfloors, carpet, walls, curtains, furniture, and even ceilings.
- 【CORDLESS CONVENIENCE】Wireless design help you get rid of hassle of a cord, and still provides an impressive 7Kpa of suction to give you a deep, thorough Cleaning.
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT PLUS】Weighing under 5.07 lbs,easy to clean up high, down low and everywhere in between. It can also convert into a handheld vacuum, and comes with two snap-on tools.
- 【NOISE FREE】Aside from general loudness, ONSON C17 Vaccum Sweeper operated at lower frequencies, which sound less annoying, giving you a quiet cleaning experience.
- 【WHAT YOU GET】Additional to the machine, you can also get an extra sweeping brush, 2-in-1 dusting brush, crevice tool , extra HEPA filter and charging adapter.
- The power of steam made easy
- Effortlessly clean and sanitize with just water. Sanitization studies were conducted under controlled test conditions. Household conditions and results may vary. See Owner's Guide for details
- Removes grease and grime - no chemicals and no residue
- Easily fill and refill XL removable water tank. 18 feet Power Cord
- Lightweight and compact. Easy to use and store
- Up to 60 minutes of cordless cleaning time.7.2 volts of power.Easy-to-remove, top loading dirt container
- Safe on carpet, rugs and hard floors.Perfect for in-between cleanings.
- The light will stay on when plugged in and fully charged. As soon as the plug is removed the unit from the charger - the light will go off but the unit will power on
- This is a motorized sweeper, not a vacuum. There is no suction provided by this product.
- NOTE : The unit will not charge if the power switch is in the "on" position. Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps.
- Does not require expensive, messy bags
- Low profile design makes clean up under furniture a snap
- Its flat shape fits under tables, couches, and other hard to clean areas
- The Swivel Sweeper Max's corner brushes spin at 4000 rpm
- Removable, Cleanable, Reusable bristles. Cordless and rechargable
- ABSORB + LOCK STRIP helps trap dirt & grime deep in pad so it doesn't get pushed around.
- This floor mop is safe on all finished wood floors. Do not use on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive.
- Designed to give you a great clean and act as a laminate floor cleaner and tile cleaner.
- Starter kit includes 1 power floor spray mop, 3 extra power pad refills, 2 original mopping pad refills, (1) 500ML bottle of cleaning solution, 4 batteries
- Contains 2 replacement filters for Swiffer SweeperVac
- For use with Swiffer SweeperVac floor cleaner, a rechargeable, cordless vacuum that doesn't require bags
- Swiffer SweeperVac cleans better than a broom and dustpan
- Picks up big and small messes, even on textured surfaces and grout lines
Swiffer Sweeper vacuum has a battery that is rechargeable and it also has a cordless system which is designed to clean away all the dirt, dust and hair. This is a better replacement of the broom and the dustpan in this modern and fast world. This vacuum sweeper will not only save your time but it will make the cleaning process even easier and comfortable. The Swiffer vacuum has a dry sweeping cloth that digs the deep dirt from your floors and removes them very easily and quickly. It also has a very powerful vacuum that grabs the larger dust particles like crumbs.
It is a cordless sweeping system which means that you can carry it anywhere without any restriction and limitations and can clean well in the corners. Swiffer vacuum guarantees to pick more dirt particles and dust and hairs from the floor as compared to the old fashioned broom and dustpan and with even less exertion. The Swiffer Vacuum has the combination of powerful suction motor and the dry sweeping cloth to pick up the big and small messes on all types of surfaces whether it is a textured surface or a smooth one. It also easily removes dirt and stains from the thick carpets and rugs.
A starter kit is given with the Swiffer Vacuum which includes 1 rechargeable vacuum Sweeper, 2 disposable dry sweeping cloths, and 1 battery recharger to make things easy. The dry sweeping cloth is used to trap the dirt and dust while the bin is used to hold the bigger pieces. With the Swiffer Vacuum not only the cleaning is easy but the disposal and the removal of dirt is also a convenient task. When the cleaning is done then you just have to throw away the dust. The collection bin in it has a push button in it which disposes away the dirt easily.
Salient features of the Swiffer Vacuum
- It has a cordless vacuum which is used to remove the big dust particles and it also increase the portability of the machine.
- The thick cloth grippers are there to grab the fine dust particles which cannot be removed with the broom or any other conventional methods.
- Its lightweight and compact design makes it even more useful and attractive. Due to its light weight it makes the work less tiring and can be moved easily all over the place. The compact design makes the transportation easier, it means that you can carry it anywhere and keep it in your car and carry it wherever you want.
- There is easy out dirt cup; making the disposal of dirt also easy. You can take the dirt cup out and throw away the rubbish and you can also wash that in the sink.
The Swiffer Vacuum is a good replacement of the mop, broom and the dust pan which not only makes the cleaning easier but it also saves time and cleans the place even more efficiently.
Why a vacuum sweeper is useful in many ways
You may wonder why you need both a vacuum cleaner and a vacuum sweeper, but a sweeper is useful in many ways. A vacuum sweeper looks a lot like a broom with a long handle, but instead of bristles at the end it has a small canister that is made with wheels and brush, and a small compartment that traps dust and debris.
A vacuum sweeper can’t replace a vacuum cleaner, but it can certainly be used for those small floor cleaning tasks around the home. Its vacuum feature works to suck up debris, so it does more than just clean floors.
Why is a vacuum sweeper simple but useful in many ways?
A vacuum sweeper can be used for a variety of tasks around the home. It’s perfect for those mid-week cleaning tasks when the rugs and floors may not be too dirty, but you just want to quickly sweep up random amounts of pet hair, crumbs, or dirt from outside.
There’s no need to pull out the large cumbersome vacuum cleaner, but you can still clean the floors with a vacuum sweeper. A vacuum sweeper can also be run along carpets, sucking up lint, hair, and other dirt.
It’s a great way to vacuum mid-week, but requires less effort. The Shark rechargeable floor and carpet sweeper is a great way to clean in between major cleaning days. Priced at just under $50, it’s an affordable way to add another small appliance to your cleaning cupboard
Shark 10″ Rechargeable Floor and Carpet Sweeper V2930
The Shark brand makes a great line of vacuum cleaners, including canister, stick, and sweeper. Each style has its benefits, so many homes choose to buy one or two types to cover all the cleaning chores around the home.
The Shark floor and carpet sweeper is a stick style of vacuum cleaner. It has a grey and black easy grip handle with a black and green canister sweeper that glides along floors and carpets.
Best features of the Sharp Floor and Carpet Sweeper
The motorized brush on the Sharp floor and carpet sweeper has a ten inch wide base. Due to the powerful vacuum suction, it can suck up almost any type and size of debris into the dust cup storage compartment. There is the option to fold back the handle, so that you can move your sweeper under the couch, chair, or bed, even when your regular vacuum cleaner can’t get into those spots.
The Sharp sweeper is lightweight, and glides smoothly and easily along the floor’s surface. It has swivel-style steering, so you can easily move it around corners and furniture in your room.
The Sharp sweeper has a low profile, to get it into those small regions of your room. The long handle enables you to push your sweeper all the way under the bed or couch, so you don’t leave any surface uncleaned.
The long lasting rechargeable battery enables you to vacuum without a cord.
Vacuum Sweepers – The simple alternative to vacs
Vacuum sweepers used to be in every home but they have lost some of their popularity over the last few decades because vacuums have gone down in price and are more affordable BUT they are still a really great option that should not be overlooked.
Vacuum sweepers can be the answer that you have been searching for.
Who Are Vacuum Sweepers Ideal For?
There are a lot of people that are turning to vacuum sweepers instead of vacuum cleaners because they are concerned about the power that vacuums consume. If you are looking for a reliable floor cleaner that does not depend on a power source.
They are ideal for cabins that have limited power or even for homes that are trying to cut back on costs. They are also ideal in commercial settings where you have to constantly “sweep up” like in restaurants. It is a more practical solution than pulling out a vacuum.
Of course there are electric options as well that are cordless and rechargeable that are more powerful than the push types that are an excellent option for anyone that is looking for a compact vacuum sweeper.
It is also a great solution when you are sensitive to noise. Vacuums are noisy. The white noise that they produce can be a distraction in the work place. Of course they can also help you to keep from disturbing the baby when he/she is sleeping.
There are quite a few really good options out there for vacuum sweepers that are available in all different price ranges.
BISSELL Natural Sweep Dual Brush Sweeper 92N0A
This sweeper offers a dual brush action that picks up the dirt and raises the pile on the carpet at the same time. It is lightweight and easy to use. It has a nice sized catch basin that is easy to empty. You can get this great vacuum sweeper for under $30.
Shark 10″ Rechargeable Floor and Carpet Sweeper V2930
This is a great electric model that is sleek and lightweight. It is a powerful vacuum sweeper that you can purchase for about $35. It is easy to use and takes up very little space. The dirt catch is ample and it can hold plenty of debris before you have to empty it. This is an ideal option for anyone that wants something that is portable and easy to use.